PDA

View Full Version : Ricky "Hitman" Hatton

born angry
12-12-2003, 09:37 AM
if you have'nt seen this guy fight tune in tomorrow night and watch the future of british boxing

the greatest body puncher in boxing today

with the greaest entrance

Rob
12-12-2003, 07:53 PM
Entrance isn't much when good indy feds have better production.

Hatton is the dogs bollox though. I'm thinking late KO or points win.

born angry
12-13-2003, 04:04 AM
have you actually seen the entrance?

the whole crowd singing blue moon it's awesome (and i'm not a man city fan)

toon till i die

Rob
12-13-2003, 09:54 AM
No I haven't. I have just seen every fight he has had since his 8th professional bout but I have yet to see him come to the ring. :roll: Crowd isn't part of the entrance. Scott Harrison's 2 weeks ago would have pissed on this if it counted.

born angry
12-13-2003, 10:13 AM
No I haven't. I have just seen every fight he has had since his 8th professional bout but I have yet to see him come to the ring. :roll: Crowd isn't part of the entrance. Scott Harrison's 2 weeks ago would have pissed on this if it counted.

i did'nt see it mate i was working (bummer)
but i was glad he won

i can't wait for the fight

i hope it's as good as ARTHUR v GOMEZ (what a fight)

Rob
12-13-2003, 12:10 PM
Harrison fight was the nuts but not as good as Arthur vs. Gomez. That rematch is gonna be a fu</>cking rocketbuster! Some mad action tonight though on top of Hatton. Danny Williams, Ricarco Mayorga, Bernard Hopkins, Rahman vs. Ruiz

Audley Harrison won last night too and looked good on the beeb. Robin Reed fights tonight as well.

Ricky
12-13-2003, 04:13 PM
Just starting now.

COME ON RICKY

Rob
12-14-2003, 01:17 PM
Awesome performance last night from Hatton. Any doubters he had will have to shut up now.

Surprised to see Mayorga get beat by Cory Spinks last night but the better fighter won. Ruiz vs. Jones again? NOOOOO!!!

Rob Reid got absolutely screwed in Germany though. It's no wonder Sven Ottke has had 20 title defenses with referees and judges like this.

Wengerland
12-15-2003, 12:36 PM
Hatton was great yeah,hopefully he can start K.Oing the big name light welterweights as although he dominated Tackie,he didn't look to be able to Knock him out(that could just be Tackie though).

Robin Reid was robbed aswell.

I haven't seen Rahman too much since the Lewis matches but he has to improve more,in that last round against Ruiz he looked and boxed tired as hell but credit to Ruiz for his performance.