PDA

View Full Version : My old WWF tapes

Jeritron
03-16-2007, 08:55 AM
I miss WWF home video. Of course its great now with the documentaries and extensive match collections. But I miss the productions of things, like the Cause Stone Cold Said So and DX tapes. Those were gold. I loved the documentaries that kind of walked the line of kayfabe and real life.

It's hard to describe why this was awesome and what they were like, but those of you who are familiar probably understand.

I'm watching Break the Walls Down right now. Jerichos 2000 home video that highlights his life and first year. Amazing. I wish they'd include productions like this to go along with the dvd collections.

KingofOldSchool
03-16-2007, 01:56 PM
I hate the old CV's and THV's only because they have to go and cut a shit load of stuff out of the shows.

Yes some of the matches may suck, but still I like watching a match all of the way through. I could at LEAST fast forward it if I got really bored.

D Mac
03-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Coliseum Home Video

M-A-G
03-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Don't tell the Panda People. They'll edit in blurs.

Xero
03-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Coliseum Home Video
I only recently found out that was a WWF-owned company. I thought they hired someone up until it became "WWF Home Video"...

But yeah, they were pretty cool.

I remember renting old Coliseum videos and getting door hangers and light switch stickers. I recently found a Razor Ramon door hanger under my dresser.

NeanderCarl
03-16-2007, 06:03 PM
It wasn't WWF owned. It was Vince McMahon owned. Seperate company.

Xero
03-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Let's not get technical here. It was a McMahon company. Anything (Vince) McMahon owned I consider a WWE company whether it's technically part of WWE or not...

NeanderCarl
03-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Fairysnuff.