PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers

KingofOldSchool
03-21-2007, 07:44 AM
Thanks to Steven Freed for sending this in:

I just got back from the Cleveland, Ohio SmackDown/ECW Show. Just the normal portion was taped off, and few seats were empty.

Dark Match
Miz vs. some guy billed from Jamaica named Koki Kingston or something close to that effect... Miz was booed big time even though he is from the Cleveland area. The Koki guy won it a match pretty much controlled by Miz.

WWE SmackDown Taping

The show opened with Vince coming out and wanted to get some revenge at Bobby Lashley. He announced his opponent with be Mr. Kennedy... and than announces he will also face... RANDY ORTON! Than he announced Lashley will face both of them in a Tables Match.

A promo for Batista and Undertaker versus Finlay and Booker for the main event shows.

Opening Match:

MNM vs. Kenrdick & London
The crowd wasn't too much into it other than booing MNM... Kendrick & London win.

Chavo vs. Jimmy Wang Yang in a non-title contest.
Wang Yang wins with his moonsault.

MVP comes out and announces he will face the Heavyweight Champion of Lictenstein (who actually is a local wrestler named Johnny Gargano). MVP obviously wins in a squash.

Kennedy & Orton vs. Lashley in a Tables Match
Bobby controlled most of the match. He put Kennedy through a table in the corner, and tried to put Orton through a table doing a running powerslam but he just fell on top of the table. Lashley picked him up again, but this time the leg gave way and it barely broke. The ref rang the bell. And in an odd situation Lashley brought out another table, and did a better powerslam through the table as they rang the bell again. Looks like they will probably edit out the flub.

Benoit vs. Helms
Benoit wins in basically a squash.

Jillian does the Kiss Cam and proceeds to sing... terribly.

Booker and Finlay attack Bastista backstage, but the feed looked like it was lost. So they may reshoot.

Booker and Finlay vs. Batista and Undertaker
Only Taker came out as Batista was already attacked. Back and forth until Finlay decided to use the shileighlei and get them DQd. Booker and Finlay pound on Taker until Batista comes out to help. They decide to give Last Ride and Powerbomb together, but instead Batista throws Finlay at Taker and knocks him down.

No Dark Main Event

Biggest Pops
1. Bobby Lashley
2. CM Punk

Most Heat
1. Vince McMahon
2. The Miz

credit: nodq.com

Theo Dious
03-21-2007, 07:52 AM
MVP comes out and announces he will face the Heavyweight Champion of Lictenstein

:rofl:

PorkSoda
03-21-2007, 08:13 AM
KOFI KINGSTON! JAMAICA JAMAICA!

Next world champ right there.

I knew Kofi (Nahaje) Kingston at wrestling school. I wrestled with Kofi Kingston. Kofi Kingston was a friend of mine. King of old School, your no Kofi Kingston.

addy2hotty
03-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Isn't this MVP thing a bit of a rip of the Samolian Joe thing?

Lashley beats Kennedy AND Orton. Geez.

Mr. Nerfect
03-21-2007, 10:40 AM
KOFI KINGSTON! JAMAICA JAMAICA!

Next world champ right there.

I knew Kofi (Nahaje) Kingston at wrestling school. I wrestled with Kofi Kingston. Kofi Kingston was a friend of mine. King of old School, your no Kofi Kingston.

I made a thread dedicated to the guy a while back. He went over Charlie Haas at a recent Heat taping, and I thought they'd include it in the broadcast, because they don't normally have their Superstars job.

My guess is Kingston will be called up to the main roster very soon. :y:

Mr. Nerfect
03-21-2007, 10:42 AM
A mixed bag for SmackDown! this week. MVP's world tour is pretty fun, and we get London & Kendrick vs. MNM. Those two teams can face each other now until the end of eternity and I will not complain. Hopefully they make it on the WrestleMania card, but giving that they blew the match off on SmackDown!, I wouldn't put money on it.

Chavo Guerrero vs. Jimmy Wang Yang should be fun. I guess Yang will now get a title shot. Probably at WrestleMania.

I'm not going to even touch the yucky stuff.

tucsonspeed6
03-21-2007, 11:02 AM
How long will it be before somebody claims to be from Lichtenstein and is so insulted by this that they will never watch WWE again?

Impeccable
03-21-2007, 11:07 AM
I am from Lichtenstein. I am so insulted. I will never watch WWE Again.

Impeccable
03-21-2007, 11:09 AM
How long will it be before somebody claims to be from Lichtenstein and is so insulted by this that they will never watch WWE again?

In answer to your question...5 minutes.

Jeritron
03-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Biggest Pops
1. Bobby Lashley

So now that Lashley is beginning to get over, and most likely will continue to get there quickly, are we going to admit it, or still claim that he's green and floundering when he's not?

Inadequacy
03-21-2007, 11:25 AM
I am also from Lichtenstein, and fail to see why any of my fellow Lichensteiners would be offended by this

Theo Dious
03-21-2007, 11:30 AM
So now that Lashley is beginning to get over, and most likely will continue to get there quickly, are we going to admit it, or still claim that he's green and floundering when he's not?

We'll see how over he continues to be when he's no longer ECW champion and in a program with Vince.

Theo Dious
03-21-2007, 11:33 AM
I am also from Lichtenstein, and fail to see why any of my fellow Lichensteiners would be offended by this

I am not from Lichtenstein, however I am offended at the fact that this base degradation of the Lichtensteinian people does not offend you.

Also I am black, and therefore can take offense at any degredation of minorities that I like. Even if I think it's hysterical.

addy2hotty
03-21-2007, 11:40 AM

We are talking about Smackdown here. And the Miz got the second highest level of heat. Which says it all.

Inadequacy
03-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Does it say the Miz roooooolze?

Impeccable
03-21-2007, 11:55 AM
No, it says that everything on smackdown suckzzzzzz!

Savio
03-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Is batista Heel?

Inadequacy
03-21-2007, 12:07 PM
No, it says that everything on smackdown suckzzzzzz!

Even Ashley?

Theo Dious
03-21-2007, 12:23 PM
ESPECIALLY Ashley. But ESPECIALLY Miz.

Inadequacy
03-21-2007, 12:28 PM
But Ashley is too authentically punk to suck. Seriously, what punk rocker DOESN'T wanna be in playboy?

Caged Heat18
03-21-2007, 12:42 PM
It looks like a pretty bland show, and boy are they ever pushing Lashley. If he can't get over with the push he is getting, he'll never get over. I also do think he is not as bad as most say, and enjoy him.

Mercury Bullet
03-21-2007, 12:59 PM
I think he is as bad as most say. Or at least as bad as I say, which may or may not mean squat.

:shifty: