PDA

View Full Version : News: Matt Hardy and Lita

Marc the Smark
03-21-2007, 10:02 AM
The new issue of WWE Magazine featuring The Undertaker on the cover, features an interview with Matt Hardy. The magazine noted that Matt’s return to the company wasn't "exactly as triumphant as most people would have hoped." Matt responded; "I knew I'd be fighting an uphill battle and there are definitely some things I would have done different." When asked about how life is backstage since the departure of former girlfriend Lita, Matt replied; "It's a lot less stressful. People don't see what went on behind the camera. It was just a roller-coaster all the time. There were so many feelings involved, and there still are. I'm definitely glad she's not around anymore - out of sight, out of mind."

Jura
03-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Scott, you should do this news stuff Matt Boone/Ryan Gray style.

Xero
03-21-2007, 10:21 AM
People still order WWE Magazine?

Impeccable
03-21-2007, 10:26 AM
<font size=4 face=verdana color=red><b>HUGE BACKSTAGE NEWS ON HARDY/LITA...ALTHOUGH IT'S NOT REALLY NEWS AS EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS</b></font>

<b>By <a href="mailto:mattboone_420@yahoo.com">Matt Boone</b></a>

The new issue of WWE Magazine featuring The Undertaker on the cover, features an interview with Matt Hardy. The magazine noted that Matt’s return to the company wasn't "exactly as triumphant as most people would have hoped." Matt responded; "I knew I'd be fighting an uphill battle and there are definitely some things I would have done different." When asked about how life is backstage since the departure of former girlfriend Lita, Matt replied; "It's a lot less stressful. People don't see what went on behind the camera. It was just a roller-coaster all the time. There were so many feelings involved, and there still are. I'm definitely glad she's not around anymore - out of sight, out of mind." Go to TNA Wrestling News for more information, even though this has nothing to do with TNA<br><br>More on this as it comes in.<br><br><A HREF="http://www.ilied.co.uk"><B><U>BREAKING NEWS...Matt Boone secretly having affair with Michael Cole</B></U></A>

Rammsteinmad
03-21-2007, 10:27 AM
People still order WWE Magazine?

My thoughts exactly.

Xero
03-21-2007, 10:28 AM
<a href=#>HUGE NEWS! I must spread reputation before giving it to Impeccable again. PLUS: STEPHANIE McMAHON BEWBZ PICS! >>>>>></a>

addy2hotty
03-21-2007, 10:37 AM
<a href=#>HUGE NEWS! MATT BOONE Hate Club created! Xero, A2H and Impeccable founders. KoOS FURIOUS! Smashes up kitchen! View CARNAGE PHOTOS HERE!!! >>>>>></a>

tucsonspeed6
03-21-2007, 10:50 AM
BREAKING NEWS!!!! MUST READ!!! MATT BOONE IS REALLY KHALI!~~~ I MEAN.... BLLAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! EAT ALL MEN!!! (http://#)

Johnny Vegas
03-21-2007, 11:16 AM
THIS JUST IN!!! Stop the gayness, please.

Mercury Bullet
03-21-2007, 12:55 PM
THIS JUST IN!!!

Careful, you are probably gonna get flamed and neg rep'd for not having that red text as a link.

Kane Knight
03-21-2007, 01:23 PM
THIS JUST IN!!! Stop the gayness, please.

Don't discourage them. If they keep posting the shit here, they might not post it in threads people actually read.

Stickman
03-21-2007, 01:40 PM
WTF do so many people give a damn about Matt Hardy?

Xero
03-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Cause Lita cheated on him, duh. :roll:

CSL
03-21-2007, 02:19 PM
<font color=white>That new style WWE magazine isn't too terrible.</font>

Stickman
03-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Cause Lita cheated on him, duh. :roll:

WTF do we care about Matt Hardy and Amy Dumas?

Kane Knight
03-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Come on, this is programming for trailer trash. A slut cheating on a jerkoff is perfect daytime talk show material. Of course people will care.

It could only possibly get better when Lita reveals she was a man, and Matt reveals he's been having an affair...With Jeff.

Kane Knight
03-21-2007, 03:11 PM
And as much as I'd like to take credit for that news, it came directly from Shadow. Apparently, he's not only a pedophile, but also into trannies and gay incest.

Xero
03-21-2007, 03:21 PM
WTF do we care about Matt Hardy and Amy Dumas?
Why the fuck does the entire fucking media care about Britney Spears' fucked up behavior? Or Angelina Jolie's 50 adopted kids? Or Anna Nicole Smith's child custody battle because she fucked 250,000 people in a year?

This society thrives on two things: entertainment, no matter how low-brow, and money. The people watch, the TV corporations get money. Lita fucks Edge, people watch to see Matt Hardy because they feel sorry for him, WWE benefits. In theory, of course.

Kane Knight
03-21-2007, 03:36 PM
So, basically, you're explaining retardation by pointing out how retarded everyone is.

Stickman
03-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Why the fuck does the entire fucking media care about Britney Spears' fucked up behavior? Or Angelina Jolie's 50 adopted kids? Or Anna Nicole Smith's child custody battle because she fucked 250,000 people in a year?

This society thrives on two things: entertainment, no matter how low-brow, and money. The people watch, the TV corporations get money. Lita fucks Edge, people watch to see Matt Hardy because they feel sorry for him, WWE benefits. In theory, of course.

I see where you're going but if Matt Hardy was a draw the whole storyling might have mattered.

As for non wrestling celebs that you listed. Yeah, I'm sick of Anna Nicole Smith. Seriously, why it's on CNN constantly is beyond me.

Stickman
03-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Plus, I htink only the IWC knew that it was real.

Kane Knight
03-21-2007, 04:49 PM
I see where you're going but if Matt Hardy was a draw the whole storyling might have mattered.

You mean like K-Fed is such an amazing "draw" in the celebrity world?

Shadow
03-21-2007, 06:33 PM
And as much as I'd like to take credit for that news, it came directly from Shadow. Apparently, he's not only a pedophile, but also into trannies and gay incest.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :foc: :foc: :foc:

Kane Knight
03-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Sorry to out you, Man.

Stickman
03-22-2007, 01:47 PM
You mean like K-Fed is such an amazing "draw" in the celebrity world?

Comparing apples to oranges

Kane Knight
03-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Not really. Controversy gets attention, regardless of merit or prior popularity.

Stickman
03-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I see what you mean. However, people seemed to care when KFed was around. You didn't see a spike in ratings for the return of Matt Hardy.

Kane Knight
03-22-2007, 02:29 PM
You moron.

Xero
03-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I see what you mean. However, people seemed to care when KFed was around. You didn't see a spike in ratings for the return of Matt Hardy.
Now that's not true. If you had visited Matt Hardy's message board you would have learned that two whole Matt Hardy fans stopped watching after he was fired and started watching when he came back. :roll:

Kane Knight
03-22-2007, 02:40 PM
To say K-Fed helped ratings is a misnomer, though, as when he first showed up, ratings continued to go down.

And while ratings did start to increase again with him on the program, they continued after he left.

That wasn't my argument, but since we're going that route, no reasonable person can pin the ratings gains on K-Fed.

Stickman
03-22-2007, 03:37 PM
That wasn't my argument, but since we're going that route, no reasonable person can pin the ratings gains on K-Fed.

Nor Matt Hardy. There was more exposure to the masses due to K-Fed. Matt Hardy is a jobber.

Kane Knight
03-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Which is a nice strawman, but since nobody really said that, but someone did try and differentiate between K-Fed and Hardy by saying that there wasn't a ratings spike for Matt....

Stickman
03-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Why Kfed was brought up in this thread makes no sense.