PDA

View Full Version : BTW...What is up with the Bigshow

BigDaddyCool
03-21-2007, 11:37 PM
What is the story behind this? I'm assuming his contract ran out and he didn't resign. Or is there more to this story?

Not that I really will miss him, just wondering.

Xero
03-21-2007, 11:38 PM
I believe he just let his contract run up.

Theo Dious
03-21-2007, 11:38 PM
He's been suffering from chronic injuries so he is "retired for now." He's also apparently lost a lot of weight from not chowing down on catering tables and local fast-food places while on the road.

BigDaddyCool
03-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Ah, so beisdes for injuries, is there any other reason he left WWE? Like they were mistreating him?

Mercury Bullet
03-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Will he be the next big jump to TNA?

BigDaddyCool
03-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Why, so he can fued with Abyss and Steiner?

Mercury Bullet
03-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes.

Mercury Bullet
03-21-2007, 11:44 PM
In all seriousness, I think he would have virtually no impact on TNA.

Xero
03-21-2007, 11:44 PM
They'd probably put him in the X Division and make him do moonsaults.

He'll be called Moonsault Larry and wear Kamala-esq paint..

Chuck Jones
03-21-2007, 11:47 PM
I'd worship the Big Show like a God if he pulled off a picture perfect moonsault without killing his opponent.

Theo Dious
03-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Ah, so beisdes for injuries, is there any other reason he left WWE? Like they were mistreating him?

Nah, from everything I've heard his body was just pretty beat up and he wanted to stop before it fucked him up big time.

And we know he was sincere about it because he isn't running wild on TNA and claiming he can beat anyone in MMA with a BROKEN FRICKEN' NECK!!!

Ahem... yeah sorry bout that.

Xero
He did it once in WCW, wouldn't be surprised if he did it again after losing a good amount of weight.

BigDaddyCool

He'll be called Moonsault Larry.

Then he can feud with Nash over the X-Divison title in one of those matches where the title is hanging from the wires crossed over the ring...what is that called, ulimate x? Anyhow, the morons at TNA wouldn't realize that the match would be over as soon as one of them walks to the middle of the ring and simply reaches for the title. Then again, maybe they do realize that and it is a race to see if Nash can take more than 3 steps without his quad tearing.

Mercury Bullet
03-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Then he can feud with Nash over the X-Divison title in one of those matches where the title is hanging from the wires crossed over the ring...what is that called, ulimate x? Anyhow, the morons at TNA wouldn't realize that the match would be over as soon as one of them walks to the middle of the ring and simply reaches for the title. Then again, maybe they do realize that and it is a race to see if Nash can take more than 3 steps without his quad tearing.

Thats why it would have to be an ELEVATION X match!!!!!! OOoooOOOoohhhh.....

:shifty:

I'm overusing that tonight, I think I'm done for the evening.

Kane Knight
03-22-2007, 12:00 AM

He'll be called Moonsault Larry and wear Kamala-esq paint..

Just watching him in the X-Division would be priceless.

Corkscrewed
03-22-2007, 01:08 AM
OMFG 720 by Paul Wrighthawk!!!!!!!