PDA

View Full Version : guys who can leave the wwe...

anandraval
03-24-2007, 03:37 AM
...and join any other wrestling promotion to maintain their status that they didn't work so hard for all these years to let some other lame wrestler to
piss on their ass.
eg.
1. Eugene: He had one of the most awesome push in his debut year. But due
to one freakin' injury his career took a whoopin' turn which led Nick to main
event sunday night heat.

2. Benoit: tappin' to angle is different but tappin' out to a guy whom he has
beating up the holy hell in the past and made him tap on more than one occassion feel's awful. Once he was the Heavyweight Champion and now he
is running after the U.S.title. He is destined to lose the title to MVP at Mania.

discuss people

Mr. JL
03-24-2007, 03:49 AM
One: The poster who made this thread is an idiot.

Mr. JL
03-24-2007, 03:50 AM
Two: Eugene never suffered an injury after his 'push', he was depushed because the WWE pushed him too far and he was suffering because of it.

Mr. JL
03-24-2007, 03:52 AM
Three: Benoit is the man and while he did tap to Angle at the 2003 Royal Rumble, I hardly see how that hurt his career, since a year later he WON the Royal Rumble and defeated TRIPLE H by tap out at WrestleMani XX.

anandraval
03-24-2007, 03:59 AM
Mr.Jl you don't get the point, stop spamming meh thread Arrr....

Xero
03-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Go away fuckjerk.

Edit: Me get red rep for dis post. Me make all better Avenger.

I tink DA UNDATAKR wood mak a grat TNAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ resler!!!!! HE NEDZ DA RESPCT DAT HE DSNT GET IN WE!

UNDATAKR WOOD MAK TNAAZZZ BETTAZZZZZ!

The One
03-24-2007, 11:26 AM
I think, and this is a rough translation from dumbass to english, but I think he's saying these are guys who should leave WWE because they could work hard and get over well in another promotion. He seems upset that Nick Dinsmore is on HeAT now, and very upset that Cena made Benoit tap out.

Let me try to repsonde in similar retarded fashion...

DUDE! u ned 2 c dat is all fake!!!1!omgz!11!!! benoit is $$$ now and eugene is a fukin lame dumb gimmick. will u PLEASE die.

Jura
03-24-2007, 11:34 AM
http://f.exoload.com/307/RKO-on-Flair.gif

This thread has been RKO'ed!

Volare
03-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Thank God

Kane Knight
03-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Three: Benoit is the man and while he did tap to Angle at the 2003 Royal Rumble, I hardly see how that hurt his career, since a year later he WON the Royal Rumble and defeated TRIPLE H by tap out at WrestleMani XX.

It's not like Benoit never tapped before, and he tapped to, of all people, Kurt Fucking Angle, so it's no big deal.

And really, what's so bad about Benoit as US Champion?