PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO

Avenger
03-24-2007, 04:52 PM
England 0-0 Israel

Republic, Scotland and Northern Ireland all win convincingly. Only reason Wales didn't was because they were playing the Republic.

Avenger
03-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Seriously if England don't qualify though :lol:

Londoner
03-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Fuck Steve McClaren, i've given up all hope of us winning the actual tournament if we do qualify now, I saw nothing that showed we were capable of winning. We can't cope with slower paced games because were so used to the fast paced premiership I think. We need a new style of manager, we have nothing new in Steve, he's exactly the same as Sven in his style of management.

Avenger
03-24-2007, 11:43 PM
I wouldn't blame Steve as much as I would blame this trend of players who don't seem to give a shit about their country and care only about club football (Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, etc. are all guilty of this). I mean why would these guys risk the big money at club level by getting injured on the International stage? There is no passion or will to see their country do well. I would say managers like Mourinho, Wenger and Fergie all are to blame and encourage this sort of behaviour and I feel sorry for England fans because they don't deserve at team like this. Whatever people might say about England fans, they are still amongst the most passionate in the world and they deserve better out of their retard players.

Londoner
04-01-2007, 10:20 AM
I disagree about the players you mentioned other than Lampard. Gerrard certainly didn't show a lack of passion on wednesday. I blame Steve mainly becaue he keeps on picking Lampard due to player power instead of Hargreaves, and this is exactly what Sven was guilty of doing aswell..the frustrating thing is that Steve has done nothing to change things when its so obvious what's wrong. Look at how much better Gerrard played with Hargreaves covering for him, yeah it was Andorra, but he wouldn't have played that well had Lampard been in the team..the sad thing is, Lampard will be picked for the next match.