PDA

View Full Version : Best in the world today.

The One
03-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Who is, in your opinion, the best wrestler currently active today? And no, random apperances and working a "legends" contract where you wrestle twice a year doesn't count as being currently active. You should at least be working 4 matches a month (in any promotion or combination of promotions) to count as currently active...The Undertaker counts despite falling short of 4 a month...injured people are in this too...

Jeritron
03-28-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm tempted to say it's still Shawn Michaels. I don't buy into AJ Styles, and although Angle was probably the best in the world at one point recently he's a mess.

McLegend
03-28-2007, 03:11 PM
I buy into AJ Styles

Theo Dious
03-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Khali.

Well SOMEONE had to say it.

The One
03-28-2007, 03:20 PM
I'd say it's still Shawn. I mean truthfully, he gets me the most excited, he still can put on A++++ matches, and he's just incredible.

Chris Daniels is someone who I could watch all day every day and be quite happy with as well...he just moves so smoothly...it's like watching water flow. Kurt Angle hasn't put on a match that I feel is up to the Angle standard since he showed up in the minor leagues. Triple H is still the man between the ropes, but he's simply not been the same since his original quad injury, god only knows what it will be like when he gets back from this one...so yeah, I'd stick with Michaels.

Jeritron
03-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Michaels is the best bell to bell performer of all time

Theo Dious
03-28-2007, 03:25 PM
He's also a sexy boy.

Rammsteinmad
03-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Can I say Benoit? Coz I'm a Benoit mark. :D

The One
03-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Yes, yes you may say that. :y:

Stickman
03-28-2007, 03:54 PM
hbk

Jordan
03-28-2007, 03:55 PM
HBK I can't think of someone better, I want to but I just can't.

Jura
03-28-2007, 03:56 PM
I think I'm gonna agree with Jordan.

Caged Heat18
03-28-2007, 03:58 PM
It really is a testament to how good HBK is, that many people still consider him the best in the world today. I have to agree that HBK is the best right now.

Mercury Bullet
03-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Christopher Daniels

Shaved Monkey
03-28-2007, 04:30 PM
At the moment I'd have to go with Edge.

Jeritron
03-28-2007, 04:32 PM
As an overall superstar and everythign I think Edge is the tops in the business, he's the best heel going and no face is nearly as good at their character.

Jura
03-28-2007, 04:39 PM
lol Lately Edge doesn't need to wrestle to be good and do what he needs to do.

Jeritron
03-28-2007, 04:40 PM
It's cause he has a BROKEN FREAKIN' JAW. But yea, he's still tops as a heel.

St. Jimmy
03-28-2007, 04:46 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/fa/200px-Shark-boy.jpg

Goulet
03-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Edge

Jeritron
03-28-2007, 04:58 PM
http://www.nndb.com/people/808/000108484/shawn-michaels-2-sized.jpg
In the Ring

http://www.contra.gr/images/edge170806.jpg
Overall

Kane Knight
03-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I'd say it's still Shawn. I mean truthfully, he gets me the most excited, he still can put on A++++ matches, and he's just incredible.

Michaels is a shell of hsi former self, but still amazing and brilliant in-ring.

James Steele
03-28-2007, 05:25 PM
"HBK" Shawn Michaels

Avenger
03-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Without a doubt HBK, which is an unbelievable testament to the kind of wrestler he is.

The One
03-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Michaels is a shell of hsi former self, but still amazing and brilliant in-ring.

Sad that a shell of Michaels is still the best thing going. Either sad, or maybe a a testament to his greatness. Either way...I just wish he would get back on the coke and forget about Jesus for a while.

Jeritron
03-28-2007, 05:54 PM
It'd be amazing if his wife left him and he gave up on religion. Well, not amazing for him but for the product it'd be amazing.
Michaels would go back to a full schedule and do anything to entertain. He'd start being a cocky heel and a contreversial badass.

Jeritron
Then he could politic his way into outranking HHH and Cena.

Dorkchop
Christian Cage. He just has everything that I want in a wrestler. He may not be one of the most talked bout guys, but to me he's the best in the world today.

Funny how HBK is a shell of his former self, but is also one of the top guys in wrestling today.

Jeritron
03-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Thats because HBKs former self was so awesome. In the ring he's not that much of a shell. He still hits all the notes. He's lost a step but he was a mile ahead of the pack to begin with, so it means very little.

Chrisitan is awesome. I think its great that Christian and Edge are the top two main event heels in the industry right now. I just wish WWE would push Edge like TNA pushes Cage.

Kane Knight
03-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Sad that a shell of Michaels is still the best thing going. Either sad, or maybe a a testament to his greatness. Either way...I just wish he would get back on the coke and forget about Jesus for a while.

I'd say it's both. A Testament to how fucking awesome Michaels is, and a sad state of affairs for those who would lace up their boots and be considered his peers.

The Show Off
03-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Bell to bell Michaels is one of the best wrestlers in the world today, not the best.

Out side of the ring Shawn Michaels is the worst most bland, terribly boring, repetitive, stale douche on television. Michael's character hasn't been good since 1999 when he was the corporate commisioner, since then his character has been this awful vapid waste of screen time. Their are currently at least 10 to 20 wrestlers in the buisness today that are better all around characters then Michaels. And I could probably name 30 or 40 that are better on the mic them him at this very moment.

You know things are bad when Cena and Michaels are on the screen at the same time and I hope Cena dominated the mic time. And even when Cena dominates the mic time I have to look and Michael's stupid hang dog expression and his dumb receding hairline.

The One
03-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Yeah, nothing says good intelligent conversation about a wrestler like knocking him for their hairline. :roll:

Road Warrior
03-28-2007, 06:45 PM
In Ring: Benoit and HBK
Overall : HBK

The Show Off
03-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Yeah, nothing says good intelligent conversation about a wrestler like knocking him for their hairline. :roll:

"Dumb receding hairline" were the last 3 words of a 100+ word post, all the stuff before it was why I think Michaels' is a garbage character now-a-days. But the "dumb receding hairline" is also a symbolic representation of who Shawn Michaels used to be and who he is now.

The "dumb receding hairline" in realistic terms is Shawn Michaels trying despratly to hold on to his long hair, which he is allowed. This is also a metaphor for who Shawn Michaels is as a character. Usually when one holds on to their hair when it is obvious they are going bald, they are doing so because they don't want to admit they are getting old. A comparison can be drawn with Shawn Michaels holding onto his hair because he doesn't want to get old, with him hanging on to his legacy in the WWE because he doesn't want to get old.

Shawn Michaels on the mic and in the ring is one of the 10 best wrestlers to ever put on the tights (well now pants in his case). But that was then and this is now. Now Shawn Michaels is merely top 10 or top 5 in the world via in ring performance, still very impressive. However, he is living off his legacy as a fantastic mic man that he built up through out the 90's. Quite frankly he doesn't have the skills any more. Just as he is holding on to his hair which has thinned and receded, he is also holding on to his reputation as a good character which has also thinned and receded.

So in terms of character (not in-ring talent) Shawn Michaels is nothing more then a dumb receding hairline.

Stickman
03-28-2007, 07:00 PM
He has the skills, but doesn't use them. There's a difference.

.44 Magdalene
03-28-2007, 07:38 PM
He has the skills, but doesn't use them. There's a difference.

As far as the show's concerned, though, there might as well not be. Whether he could fix it or not, he still appeals to me as being stale and unimpressive outside an actual match. Damn good in the ring, but I find myself desperately wishing somebody else was that good just to get Michaels out of the spotlight. There's some really terrible wrestlers that grab me by the balls alot harder than Michaels does, and that's no good.

Mercury Bullet
03-28-2007, 11:28 PM
If Christopher Daniels was at least 6'3" and 245 lbs. he would be the biggest star in wrestling, the only thing that stops him is his size.

Mercury Bullet
03-28-2007, 11:29 PM
...and i think that even at his size he could be an enormous star on any wrestling stage given the right opportunity and situation.

Skippord
03-28-2007, 11:32 PM
Edge

El Fangel
03-28-2007, 11:40 PM
I think that HBK is a hell of a performer who gave so much for the business, although his matches seem to have a formulae for them ( Flip up when sent into the ropes, usually always bleeding, a nip-up, etc.) But on PPV, wow, he acts like a 20 year old, he has the energy, but not top in my opinion

Best

3) Edge - Consitantly good performer, great mic skills, has "the look", is well over.

2)
1) I can't really decide who is better, Chris Daniels, or Chris Benoit

both of these guys you know are excellent in ring performers, are very over, well liked, and very entertaining to watch. I am indecisive here, I just can't pick one over the other.

Mercury Bullet
03-28-2007, 11:42 PM
I gotta say I've been a fairly good supporter of Edge for a long time but I've never been sold on him being "the guy" of a company. He has come a LONG ways though over the past year or so and I have to give him his due, he is very near the top in every conceivable category.

The One
03-28-2007, 11:48 PM
I have to admit, I always thought Edge was overrated. Thought people put too much investment in his "untapped potential." But he has totally shut me up and shown he did have the feel of being "the main guy" to him all along. Not often someone comes along and proves they have more potential to them than I thought, but Edge does and has proven. Kudos to Edge.

Personally I'd still rather see Orton take top heel position, but I would have no complaints with Edge taking it...

El Fangel
03-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Its kind of weird, how the two "brothers" parted thier ways, and kicked off thier careers in doing so, it seems they held each other back as Tag Team partners, although the WWE Tag division could use a pairing such as thiers right now, but back to point. Since they split up, and since moved onto different promotions, look at what happened. Main player heels, who have won the titles, although both had rather shortish reigns that you knew would end quickly.

McLegend
03-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Edge right now is one of the best heels wrestling has had in I don't even know how many years.

yes Edge now>HHH circa whatever year you wanna say.

The One
...come on now FA. Christian is the main eventer in TNA. Hell, more people know what Kevin Thron did last week than Christian.

Mercury Bullet
Though they have both had shortish runs I certainly dont think they are their last. Christian could be in the early stages of a lengthy one now and the next time Edge picks up the gold hopefully it will be a more substantial run with the strap.

Mercury Bullet
03-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Personally, I'd rather Main Event TNA than curtain-jerk WWE. Christian probably feels the same way and thats why he's gone that route. I suppose there is good and bad in each position tho.

The One
03-28-2007, 11:57 PM
Edge right now is one of the best heels wrestling has had in I don't even know how many years.

yes Edge now>HHH circa whatever year you wanna say.
:lol: :lol: :lol: PLEASE legend. PLEASE tell me you were stretching your words to make dramatic effect. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Truthfully, Triple H after he grew into "The Game" persona through when he tore his knee was quite possibly the best heel ever.

Jeritron
03-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Well the good part for him is he has good relations with WWE still. He burned no bridges, and they'd be glad to have him back, and would have been glad if he never left. He just wasn't getting where he wanted. So it could actually have been a good move in that he could re-enter the company at the right time and now be viewed in a higher light and be pushed accordingly.
Or at the very least, he'd be on the upper midcard winning IC titles and occasionally breaking into the main event for short stints. Which means, the worst that can happen is he gets his old job back.

The One
03-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Personally, I'd rather Main Event TNA than curtain-jerk WWE. Christian probably feels the same way and thats why he's gone that route. I suppose there is good and bad in each position tho.

Personally, I would too. And you're right, Christian obviously feels that way, hence him going. But it's kind of hard to compare Edge being in the feud of the year with Cena over the WWE Championship (being basically the only guy WWE had faith in enough to dethorn Superman, no matter how short a run) to Christian headlining TNA PPVs.

Jeritron
03-29-2007, 12:01 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: PLEASE legend. PLEASE tell me you were stretching your words to make dramatic effect. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Truthfully, Triple H after he grew into "The Game" persona through when he tore his knee was quite possibly the best heel ever.

Absolutely. HHH is a god amongst heels. Triple H once he got over big (Foley fued) up until the two man power trip was beyond the goods.

As for Edge, he's the best heel in the business and in a long time I agree. But he's got a long way to go before he hits his stride. He needs a run as champion. Not just a short cowardly reign, but a dominant one with decisive wins over big faces. Then he can move onto the next level as the top guy, at least for that time period. The problem right now is that the faces are on top in WWE. If and when they get the balls to give Edge a lengthy run as champion, he can take the ball and run with it.
So even though he's the goods already, he still has a long road ahead of him, with the potential to tear it up.

The Fugitive
03-29-2007, 12:06 AM
In my opinion, the only reason Edge is the best heel in the business at the moment is because... well, take a look at his competition right now.

Jeritron
03-29-2007, 12:09 AM
In my opinion, the only reason Edge is the best heel in the business at the moment is because... well, take a look at his competition right now.

No he's still very good. Last week his segment on Raw was gold. His promos lately have been great. DX vs RKO...rated Rko was carried by Edge.
And he was the only heel who was able to take his cheers and Cenas boos, and turn them back into heat and make Cena the face.
He was also amazing in the Foley fued and the subsequent WWE vs ECW fued.
His live sex celebration and everything. He's just a great entertainer and exudes that cocky attitude. His promos have come such a long way and he's enourmously entertaining as a heel.

His pinfall on Beulah at ONS2 was pretty R:rofl:FL

The One
03-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Really, the only Main Event level heels are Edge and Orton. So...take that for what it's worth.

McLegend
03-29-2007, 12:10 AM

No dude Like HHH was great so I'm not saying he sucked or something

But now look at this

HHH is the cool badass character who people love. HHH always got cheer, and who can blame people HHH was a cool heel.

Now look at Edge there is nothing cool or kickass about him. He is just a straight up bad guy. Edge is a heel in the truest sense of the word. Also Edge looks like a homeless person half the time which helps his character tremendously.

Edge has no redeemable quailties about him. Which is what is so great about him. When you watch Edge you're watching something that we haven't seen in a very long time.

The One
03-29-2007, 12:12 AM
Edge is totally badass, and he gets about as much of a "smart mark" pop as HHH did.

Jeritron
03-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Edge gets cheered, and he turns them into boos. Hes got the whole "the heel they love to hate" thing going on like HHH did. At any moment they'll cheer him if they're encouraged to. Shit sometimes they even do. You see the pop when he won the title? Or at some points during his fueds with Cena? The true testiment to his talent is he turned them around.

And btw I don't know what WWF programming you were watching in 2000, because HHH wasn't getting anything close to a cheer and he was the most straight up bad guy to ever come down the pike. Granted he was awesome.

The One
03-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Now Ric Flair...there is someone who was not an out and out heel. Granted he was fantastic, and he played the character perectly, but the man was still hailed and loved by thousands, even at the peak of his heel runs.

Back in 2000, despite HHH being my favorite performer at the time, when I went to events I still boo'd and fliped him off and the whole nine yards. He was so fantastic to hate. I LOVED hating him. There honestly has not been a single other person who as a heel, has been so much fun to hate outwardly whilst deep down loving him.

The Fugitive
03-29-2007, 12:21 AM
I never said Edge wasn't great. He wouldn't be where he is if he wasn't. As much as I dislike the guy, he is entertaining and extremely talented. HOWEVER, can you honestly tell me that if tomorrow Trips started wrestling again and he was a heel, that Edge would still be the best heel in the business?

As for legend, what HHH were you watching in 2000-2001?

Jeritron
03-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Yea HHH was one of my favorites at the time but I played along hating him. He was such a great heel. A testament to how great he was at it, and he's clearly better at playing the heel than the face. I think a lot of why fans liked playing along was because heel HHH fed off of face Rock and vice versa. Foley was key in putting him over big as a heel too. He floundered a bit after his heel turn in 99 and his first 2 title wins. But once he won the title the 3rd time and got into that fued with Foley and Rock, he picked up the ball and was off to the races.

Jura
03-29-2007, 12:22 AM
I would like to see a feud between Edge and Christian just to see who could out heel the other.

Jeritron
03-29-2007, 12:22 AM
His fued with Jericho in 2000 is underrated as well. And then Angle, where he momentarily turned face. Thankfully they turned him back heel HUGE with the Austin storyline.

Jeritron
03-29-2007, 12:23 AM
I would like to see a feud between Edge and Christian just to see who could out heel the other.

It'd be so entertaining I think the IWC would explode

Jura
03-29-2007, 12:26 AM
They're both sneaky bastards and have a way with words but I think Christian is more funny.

Jeritron
03-29-2007, 12:32 AM
I think Christian has taken a page or two out of his friend Chris Jericho's book. Edge on the other hand is a tad more unique with his heel gimmick, which in honesty probably stems from the real life saga with Matt and Amy.

.44 Magdalene
03-29-2007, 10:31 AM
I still have trouble grasping Edge as a main event heel. I don't know. He seems too good for the midcard now that he's feuded with Cena so much, but I still can't see him picking up convincing wins over other main event guys (Cena, HHH, Shawn Michaels, 'Taker, Batista...even Lashley). He still feels somewhere between the upper midcard and main event scene for me. I guess it's how fuckin' butch ass Superman godly Cena's been pushed that's making me not see Edge as being that credible.

The One
03-29-2007, 12:21 PM
HBK wins the title at Mania, then begins a year long feud with Edge for the WWE Title. :drool: THAT would put Edge over the top via matches alone...

Jeritron
03-29-2007, 12:28 PM
HBK wins the title at Mania, then begins a year long feud with Edge for the WWE Title. :drool: THAT would put Edge over the top via matches alone...

Plus it'd work with him getting "convincing wins" over a big name. Which I really don't understand why people have a hard time believing that Edge could beat the Cena's and Batista's. Who cares if he's a tad slender in Vince's world of hosses. He's not small by any means, and his entertainment value and wrestling ability, as well as his style make him more than believable as a main eventer. Not to mention that he's been pushed well since 2000. Why is it okay for Jericho and Michaels to cleanly beat those guys, but not Edge?
I guess Vince isn't the only person who buys into the idea that a determined, talented average size guy can't possibly beat large guys. Tbh, I have never had a problem with this and never will. It's never been hard for me to believe that Shawn would beat Vader and Diesel, or that Jericho could beat HHH and Austin, or even that Eddie Guerrero could beat The Big Show.
It's professional wrestling not real life sumo fights.
I just don't see what's not dominant main event in Edge. Over, talented on the mic and in the ring, average size.

Kane Knight
03-29-2007, 12:54 PM
I have to admit, I always thought Edge was overrated. Thought people put too much investment in his "untapped potential." But he has totally shut me up and shown he did have the feel of being "the main guy" to him all along. Not often someone comes along and proves they have more potential to them than I thought, but Edge does and has proven. Kudos to Edge.

Personally I'd still rather see Orton take top heel position, but I would have no complaints with Edge taking it...

I always thought Edge had potential. I was disappointed when I saw what his "potential" had lead to.

Far as Michaels, by the way.

The hairline comment wasn't the only thing wrong with your post, Show Off. It was just a metaphor if you will, for your entire complaint. :)

The One
03-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Out side of the ring Shawn Michaels is the worst most bland, terribly boring, repetitive, stale douche on television.

The worst, seriously...

Michael's character hasn't been good since 1999 when he was the corporate commisioner, since then his character has been this awful vapid waste of screen time. Their are currently at least 10 to 20 wrestlers in the buisness today that are better all around characters then Michaels.

OK, well that's kind of an personal choice I guess...

And I could probably name 30 or 40 that are better on the mic them him at this very moment.

Please do. No seriously, please do...

You know things are bad when Cena and Michaels are on the screen at the same time and I hope Cena dominated the mic time. And even when Cena dominates the mic time I have to look and Michael's stupid hang dog expression and his dumb receding hairline.

This entire post is so overflowing with a baseless Michaels bash it's ridiculous.

Kane Knight
03-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Hey, the OPne, does that mean we're tag teaming here?

:naughty:

Stickman
03-29-2007, 01:31 PM
If Edge had a real finisher I'd be a fan.

Shaved Monkey
03-29-2007, 01:54 PM
If Edge had a real finisher I'd be a fan.

yeah, I could do without the spear.

I thought his DDT was decent.

Kane Knight
03-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Edge still doesn't have a finisher? Why'd they stop doing the Edgecution and Edgeucation?

The One
03-29-2007, 02:35 PM

Strangely, you and I have been on the same side of the coin on a lot of issues lately...I would called this a reluctant alliance at best. Plus I'm gonna start teasing a heel turn pretty soon. :shifty:

Russenmafia
03-29-2007, 02:56 PM
The last time the HBK character wasn't stale was when he went heel for a month to feud with Hogan. The promo he did in Montreal when he had Hitman's music play to give the impression Bret was coming out was excellent. HBK still has the ability to have an excellent character, he just decides not to use it.

iwantviral
03-29-2007, 04:28 PM
The Best there was, the best there is and the best there will ever be.....
(Dont get mistaken! I'm not talking about Bret Hart. He was awesome)

Shawn Michaels

He is still the showstopper! The headliner! The main eventer!
The Heart Break Kid !

:y: :yes:

The Show Off
03-29-2007, 05:07 PM
The worst, seriously...

OK, well that's kind of an personal choice I guess...

Please do. No seriously, please do...

This entire post is so overflowing with a baseless Michaels bash it's ridiculous.

1. In that first statment I was using hyperbole to get my point across, of course there are people that are worse then him. Saying he's the worst is equal to me saying Michaels bleeds in every match he's in, he obviously doesn't but he does bleed a lot. Michaels isn't the worst but he is one of the worst, most stale... blah blah blah.

2. Thank you for giving me my right to choose.

3. You nailed me there, I can't name 30 to 40, but I could name quite a few that are better on the mic at this current moment... For example Estrada, Carlito, Edge, John Cena, Melina, Mickie James, Vince McMahon, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Shane McMahon, Steve Austin, Triple H, Val Venis, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Gregory Helms, Kane, King Booker, The Miz (God help me, he actually is), MVP, Mr. Kennedy, William Regal, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Alex Shelley, Austin Starr, BG James, Brother Ray, Christian Cage, Eric Young, James Storm, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, Kip James, Konnan, Kurt Angle, Raven, Robert Roode, Samoa Joe, and Sting. Well I guess I proved myself wrong that was 41. All of which I think in my personal opinion are all better on the mic. Quite obviously I can only go with my opinion. But there you are 41 not to mention Mick Foley who isn't on TV right now, but that would make 42, also I'm sure there are some indy guys that if I could remember might be above Michaels. Are all 42 of those better then Michaels at Michaels peak? No. At Michaels peak only like 3 or 4 of them are better, but there you go.

4. I don't understand how what I'm saying is "baseless" I have a firm base. When Cena and Michaels are on screen together I prefer Cena's mic work. When Cena is talking all Michaels is doing is just looking at him with this same hang dog expression that he has whenever someone is talking on the mic orther then him or Triple H. And the thrid base is that he does in fact have a receding hairline... Okay maybe the hairline thing was just bashing, but it mwasn't baseless. Don't get me wrong Michaels right now is definitly top 20 current all around wrestlers in the buisness, probably even top 10. And If you asked me the greatest wrestlers of all-time Shawn Michaels would be one of the first 5 men that I would name. I like Michaels, I just don't like he persona that he's had for the past few years.

Kane Knight
03-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Strangely, you and I have been on the same side of the coin on a lot of issues lately...I would called this a reluctant alliance at best. Plus I'm gonna start teasing a heel turn pretty soon. :shifty:

Wait, does that mean we're faces right now?

Blue Demon
03-29-2007, 05:55 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad: :foc: :mad: :foc: :foc:

Kane Knight
03-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Hey, I can tag with you too, man.

HeartBreakMan2k
03-29-2007, 10:16 PM
Even as a shell of his former self Shawn Michaels is still head and shoulders above everyone else.

The One
03-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Wait, does that mean we're faces right now?

You caught me...I'm a tweener, you're a heel. I guess I should be teasing a face turn or something. :|

SammyG
03-30-2007, 01:19 AM
Edge, IMO.