PDA

View Full Version : I'm declaring my markdom for Kofi Kingston...

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2007, 04:37 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/DSW/video/x1m79l_kofi-kingston-v-tj-wilson-dsw

He's been appearing in dark matches prior to WWE shows, winning pretty much all of them. Here is a promo and a match from Kingston against TJ Wilson. LOL at Nattie Neidhart's reference to Wilson (who has the priviledge of banging her).

Apparently the WWE is pretty high on Kingston, and it is easy to see why. He's got a good, fun character which he plays well, and he seems more than capable in the ring. I think he's one of those guys with a lot of potential to go places.

By the way, the WWE should have Harry Smith and TJ Wilson come into the WWE as The Stampede Bulldogs, and have Nattie Neidhart by their side. A feud with Paul London, Brian Kendrick and Ashley would be a shit-load of fun. Some may not like it, but playing up the Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels pedigree of each team would be a great way to get them, and their feud, over.

Blitz
04-05-2007, 04:56 AM
I like his finish. Not enough guys use strikes for finishes.

Other than that, nothing really stood out. The match was fine, the promo was fine, but nothing special.

addy2hotty
04-05-2007, 04:59 AM
Kingston seems alright, but I'm simply not hot on either Wilson or Neidhart. I don't think she's particularly good looking (no matter how much she tries to be), and I think that there are better than Wilson in the WWE being wasted.

Liking Kofi's accent and Jamaica gimmick though, that might be quite fresh......sadly it would never work on ECW...

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2007, 09:27 AM
He's still pretty green (pun very intended), but for a guy as young as he is, doing as well in the ring and on the mic as he is, I think he has a lot of potential.