PDA

View Full Version : The Return Of Tag Wrestling (Spoilers)?

Impeccable
04-10-2007, 04:20 AM
I really enjoyed Raw tonight. Not because of the Make a wish kid (who had more charisma than Bobby lashley), and not because of HBK going back to the old music/entrance. I enjoyed it because of the tag team wrestling.

I was pretty pumped to see Cade and Murdoch pick up the victory over Carlito and Flair (and thus furthering their storyline). Cade and Murdoch have always seemed like the forgotten men and now they get a title shot against the hardys.

Also, Hardys/WGTT was a good match...however...WGTT deserved better than what happened.

I'd like to see more of The Highlanders and Cryme Time (sp?) but I think the WWE took a positive step this week. My only concern is that the next tag match we will see involving actual tag teams will be at Backlash between the Hardys and Cade/Murdoch.

Thoughts?

weather vane
04-10-2007, 04:23 AM
I think they could make a credible tag scene with Hardy Boyz, WGTT, Highlanders, Cade/Murdoch, and Cryme Tyme. They need to really focus on this though.

Juan
04-10-2007, 05:21 AM
This makes me hope we'll see something meaningful happen with the tag belts on SD!. Although it was kinda refreshing to see Duece and Domino on SD! last week (in a weird way).

KingofOldSchool
04-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Let me respond by saying...

HA

HA

HA

HA

Afterlife
04-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Murdoch is kind of an ugly lump, but I don't see why Cade is still a virtually unknown tag man. With his size and speed, I kind of wish they'd gone thru with his "obsessive fan of Shawn Michaels" storyline. He already has the chaps, so if they're not going to do anything with the Cade/Murdoch tag team, then maybe they can move out with the Heart Break Cade.

Caged Heat18
04-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Every time there is any slim type of hope like this, it always winds up going no where. I want tag wrestling to be brought back again, but with the WWE I won't hold my breath.

FourFifty
04-10-2007, 12:24 PM
I really enjoyed Raw tonight. Not because of the Make a wish kid (who had more charisma than Bobby lashley),

That's like saying "taller than Dink"