PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Rider Creator Sues Everybody

Anathema
04-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Yeah the original Creator of Ghostrider is major pissed at almost the whole planet and is raking on almost anyone imaginable in a massive lawsuit

:p lol

Ghost Rider Creator Sues Everybody

Ghost Rider creator Gary Friedrich is so angry his head might actually catch on fire. Stating the rights to Ghost Rider reverted to him from Marvel back in 2001, he has named Marvel, Sony Pictures, Columbia Tristar, Relativity Media, Crystal Sky Pictures, Hasbro, Michael De Luca Productions and Take-Two Interactive in a joint lawsuit, suggesting they considered to exploit, profit from and utilize his copyrights.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/ghost-rider/ghost-rider-creator-sues-everybody-251122.php

For some reason I doubt he will get anywhere as well especially taking on so many companies at once

Kalyx triaD
04-11-2007, 02:56 PM
They're gonna eat him alive. Funny how he didn't give a damn when Johnny Blaze wasn't mainstream.

Rammsteinmad
04-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Lol I guess.

Funky Fly
04-11-2007, 03:19 PM
You know what? Comic book guys sue each other all the time. I'm sure no one is really gonna care.

M-A-G
04-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Gotta love lawsuits.

Kane Knight
04-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Yeah the original Creator of Ghostrider is major pissed at almost the whole planet and is raking on almost anyone imaginable in a massive lawsuit

:p lol

For some reason I doubt he will get anywhere as well especially taking on so many companies at once

I think he'll have trouble nailing anyone but Marvel, anyway. The other groups signed up with Marvel in good faith regarding the licenses, and I can't guarantee this, but I think it's nearly impossible to successfully sue someone under that pretense.

Funky's right, though.

And other authors sue all the time.

And musicians. 99% of the time, it's not big news.

ClockShot
04-11-2007, 10:21 PM
He might not get nowhere with this. However, If he does nail somebody big, it could be Take-Two. If anybody keeps an eye on the financial world, stockholders went to war with the company and alot of changes are going on.