PDA

View Full Version : Cade and Murdoch

Mercury Bullet
04-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Anybody else think they have a legit shot of walking out of Backlash as the tag team champs?....And that they might make good tag champs and bring a little life back into the tag division on Raw?

I don't know, I used to HATE them, HATE with extra emphasis, extra passion. However they have both grown on me as of late and like them as a tag team. I could see them winning the gold from the Hardy's or at the very least losing in an interesting contest and this whole thing resulting in a better tag situation on Raw.

Jordan
04-12-2007, 04:22 PM
I really them on Raw alot, I don't want them to take the titles just yet though. I would loved to see it evolve into a 3 team feud with WGTT culminating with a dreaded TLC match at SummerSlam.

Caged Heat18
04-12-2007, 04:22 PM
I still don't count on the WWE to make a good tag team division. However, I like that their's an actual tag title match on the ppv with two actual tag teams, but I think if they do want to rebuild the division it would be best to keep the belts on the Hardy's as Cade and Murdoch have been used as nothing but jobbers.

Funky Fly
04-12-2007, 04:27 PM
I like them, but the WWE needs to decide once and for all if they jobbers or a threat.

It's ridiculous. One week they'll beat the shit out of you, the next they're complete pussies.

Mercury Bullet
04-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I like them, but the WWE needs to decide once and for all if they jobbers or a threat.

It's ridiculous. One week they'll beat the shit out of you, the next they're complete pussies.

Yeh, they have flip-flopped them quite a bit and this treatment would need to stop if they were to be a serious threat.

Slow
04-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Well, to beat Carlito and Flair would be a big first step in making them look serious

AdrianM
04-12-2007, 06:25 PM
my hope is they loose, and then by summerslam, wgtt wins the titles off the hardy's