PDA

View Full Version : So.... Hogan/Savage

Nark Order
04-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Why exactly does Savage want to assassinate Hogan? I know they've had a real life fued spanning several years but I was never exactly sure what the reasoning behind it was.

And is it all Savage? Cause the only times I've heard Hogan talk about Savage, he was putting him over.

SammyG
04-13-2007, 01:32 PM
because Hogan NEEDS TO BE A MAN

Gerard
04-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Savage just seems to want someone to blame. Elizabeth left him and he blamed hogan, gorgeous george left him and he blamed hogan. After elizabeth left him and savage was looking for work he made up with hogan when hogan was in wcw, so hogan pretty much got him hired.

Duno why he's laying blame on anyone though, by all accounts savage as a person does seem prety fucked up in the head so is it any suprise people have left him?

Theo Dious
04-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Meh sometimes people just have to blame others.

The One
04-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Hogan's the devil.

Actually, it was Hogan's wife who convinced Liz to leave Randy. Then, yes, Hogan brought in Randy to WCW, but it was mainly so he could play second fiddle to Hogan all over again. Then George left Randy and Hogan made a couple of comments both before and after the split which I suppose Randy took ofense too, and finally it all just kicked that Hogan was keeping Randy under his wing and controlling his career so he would never have the chance to outshine him.

Hogan is a total dick, and I'm sure he has in the long run hurt Randy more than help him, but Savage does place a little too much blame on his shitty personal lie on Bollea.

Theo Dious
04-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Alls I'm saying is that if Savage weren't a basket case, maybe Linda would have had a harder time convincing Liz to leave. And run to Luger.

Good Lord, Hogan is indirectly responsible for Elizabeth's death.

The One
04-13-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm telling you, you can trace the Holocaust back to Hogan if you try hard enough. Hulk Hogan is the devil. I mean that.

Theo Dious
04-13-2007, 02:54 PM
The only thing I need to conclusively prove that Hulk Hogan is responsible for the Holocaust, the Spanish Inquisition, Global Warming, Chrenobyl, and the Crucifixion of Christ is proof of the possibility of time travel. Help me help you.

BigDaddyCool
04-13-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm telling you, you can trace the Holocaust back to Hogan if you try hard enough. Hulk Hogan is the devil. I mean that.

Hogan's the devil. He is just a selfserving prick, and I can't fault him for that. The only thing I fault him for is trying to hold do the Kliq, other than that, he is ok in my book.

Theo Dious
04-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Hogan's the devil. He is just a selfserving prick, and I can't fault him for that. The only thing I fault him for is trying to hold do the Kliq, other than that, he is ok in my book.

Think of what he did to Nash. Remember that pain.

Hanso Amore
04-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Hogan recently said something about not hating Savage anymore and maybe wanting to make up.