PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels, Mea Culpa

The Show Off
04-13-2007, 07:06 PM
A few weeks before Wrestlemania 23, I said that I could name 40 people that were better workers on the mic the Shawn Michaels is now. At that time I proceeded to name about 42 or 43 names as well as calling Shawn Michales a hang dog expression with a receeding hairline. To be fair to myself Shawn Michales still had that receeding hairline, but he has lose that hang dog expression.

So as of this moment I'd like to preform a mea culpa, which of those of you who don't know is a latin term meaning "my fault." When I said all of that about The Heart Break Kid I totally meant it. But now I have to saw that I was completely wrong, Shawn Michaels since he tapped out to the STFU at Wrestlemania 23 Shawn Michales has gone back to 1997 form in not only his mic work but in his swagger. For the first time since Shawn Michales returned from "retirement" he is acting like "The Heart Break Kid" and not simply like Shawn Michaels.

If anyone remembers back in 2002 during the Armageddon PPV build up, Triple H was telling Shawn what HBK wasn't back but instead it was simply Shawn Michaels. The whole build up was made to bring HBK back for good, and while Michaels proved even before that, that he was back in the ring he had never regained that chip on his shoulder that made him one of the best personalities in wrestling history.

I think Shawn jobbing to John Cena might have reminded Shawn Michaels who in the hell he was. Shawn is The Show Stoppa, The Main Event, The Icon. For the past two weeks we haven't seen boring old Shawn Michales, we have been watching The Heart Break Kid, who not only is the best, not only does he know it, but he is the best knows it and has no trouble telling you that.

I appologize to Shawn Michaels and anyone that tried to tell me that Shawn Michales is the best in wrestling today, I just didn't see it before. But ever since Wrestlemania 23 he has been. So...

My fault.

M-A-G
04-13-2007, 07:10 PM
Michaels has always ruled on the stick. How bad could things have been?

Juan
04-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Wow. Someone completely admitted that they were wrong.

I applaud you.

And yes, HBK is the man.

The Show Off
04-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Michaels has always ruled on the stick. How bad could things have been?

I thought his promos between 2002 and early 2007 were terrible, but like I said I was wrong his back now.

Londoner
04-13-2007, 07:24 PM
HBK > Everyone else on the roster atm.

thedamndest
04-13-2007, 07:27 PM
I accept your apology.

FourFifty
04-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Holy God, someone with some class on this board!

Funky Fly
04-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Holy God, someone with some class on this board!
FUCK SHAWN MICHAELS! FUCK HIM WITH A PENCIL IN HIS EAR! DSFKJHWEHURTGNRJKTGH :mad:

RP
04-13-2007, 09:48 PM
That promo he did on Hogan when he was acting like Hogan was hilarious.

Crossrine
04-13-2007, 09:57 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO BROTHA! WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN MICHAELS WONT LAY DOWN FOR YOU!

FourFifty
04-13-2007, 11:10 PM
FUCK SHAWN MICHAELS! FUCK HIM WITH A PENCIL IN HIS EAR! DSFKJHWEHURTGNRJKTGH :mad:

The blue ones are for fiber.
You're Welcome!

Skippord
04-13-2007, 11:32 PM
HBK > Everyone else on the roster atm.
I love HBK

but I love Edge more

Xero
04-13-2007, 11:34 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO BROTHA! WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN MICHAELS WONT LAY DOWN FOR YOU!
Job.

Crossrine
04-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Xero Limit 126
Job.

You do remember that HBK promo right?

Xero
04-13-2007, 11:55 PM
No, I don't remember the Hogan/Michaels promo. I have no idea what you're talking about. They've never even been in the same fucking RING at the same time.

Crossrine
04-14-2007, 12:18 AM
DAMN YOU AND YOUR ABILITY TO PISS PEOPLE OFF WITH SARCASM

The Show Off
04-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Thanks to every one who repped me for admitting I was wrong. I wasn't doing it for that purpose but I've never gotten that many reps for one one post. So I guess if anyone ever wants to get cheap reps all you have to do is say that you were wrong about somethings...

If this continues to work out I might add cheap reps to my repatoir like Foley added cheap pops to his... Right here on TPWW!!

...waiting for my cheap pop and rep...

FourFifty
04-14-2007, 03:11 AM
But if I post a thread saying "I'm not as cool as I think I am, sorry 'bout that" I won't get a damn thing.