PDA

View Full Version : Not a HUGE surprise, but it has been confirmed that...

DAMN iNATOR
04-24-2007, 04:16 PM
...the rumors regarding Orton not being at Backlash are false. Randy Orton is still scheduled to be at Backlash this Sunday, despite being removed from house show's and tonight's RAW.

So, Orton gets lucky, and we still have a Fatal-4-Way at Backlash, and not a Triple Threat Match. Big Whoop.

Xero
04-24-2007, 04:19 PM
No surprise there.

Kane Knight
04-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Could have been posted in the other thread?

XL
04-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Why's he luckY?

I thought the punishment for breaking policy had been changed a long time ago. A suspension means that the person misses out mainly from house shows and is docked pay I believe yet they are allowed to continue on TV and PPV so as not to mess up pre-planned booking.

Still he is a complete fucktard and as much as I like him I still kinda hope he gets fired to reach the guy a lesson!

Innovator
04-24-2007, 06:03 PM
The guy lives in hot water

M-A-G
04-24-2007, 06:18 PM
When was he ever in danger of not going to Backlash?

Corkscrewed
04-24-2007, 06:50 PM
What did he do anyway? Did that ever get revealed?

M-A-G
04-24-2007, 06:54 PM
He messed up a hotel room.

DAMN iNATOR
04-24-2007, 07:02 PM
He messed up a hotel room.

...or so it seems from the reports so far, however, I've heard that WWE plans to investigate more when they return to the U.S., to see if in fact it was Orton who caused the damage, or whether there is any other explanation for the state of Orton's hotel room being what it was when he checked out, which, obviously was pretty bad...I'm guessing it was easy for the hotel personnel to jump to conclusions, based on how Orton was assigned to room _____ for however long, and they discover damage to his room minutes or hours after he's gone, and so they figure, it must've been him, and probably didn't even consider that accidents could have contributed to the whole of the damage, although it would certainly not be impossible, by any stretch of the imagination, to envision Randy getting all worked up about something (he was probably supposed to lose to Edge on the London edition of RAW or something stupid like that), and then he just lost his temper and destroyed several objects of immense value without giving it a second thought.

But anyway...rant over.

RGWhat316
04-24-2007, 07:39 PM
So apparently he can go by the same routine that rock stars do, but gets in trouble if he follows that routine the whole way through. Since rock stars can get away with trashing hotel rooms, but wrestlers cant.

M-A-G
04-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Why do it in the first place? It's not a matter of 'he got away with it, he didn't', it's just something that you don't do.