PDA

View Full Version : I just want to know whos with me...

Jordan
04-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Look RVD is probably gonna go to TNA, its almost a fact I bet. And I'll tell you, I can't fuckin stand sitting through 30 seconds of TNA it makes me feel like an autistic child. BUT if RVD goes to TNA I will totally watch his matches and mark the fuck out if he faces Joe, Styles, Daniels, Senshi, and thats about it after that I don't care. All I wanna know is who is comming with me? Yeahhhhhh

Jordan
04-29-2007, 11:23 PM
I don't want that Chris Sabin lover to put up lover pics either, leave that shit out.

Xero
04-29-2007, 11:26 PM
People said the same thing about Sting.

And Christian.

And Angle.

Face the facts, until TNA gets their shit together, they're going to keep bringing in popular guys, giving them one "big" push and then having them get lost in the shuffle.

Now, I'm not saying that the guys I listed are "lost in the shuffle" of the midcard, they're lost in the main event shuffle. Seriously, they have like 5 times the main eventers than they should have for a company that size with so little air time.

Jordan
04-29-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah but thats just the way it is, the point is he would probably get programs with those guys and they would be sweet matches. Forget to mention Mr. JL that would be a good rematch.

HeartBreakMan2k
04-29-2007, 11:29 PM
To me, honestly. Van Dam is a bigger win for TNA than either Sting or Angle. I'm in no way saying he's better or that he's a bigger draw in general. It's just that ECW (Van Dam especially) had such a cult following (one Sting and Angle didn't have) that his fans will watch him where ever he goes. And also, the fans who've been discontent with WWE's version of RVD will tune in just to see if the "whole fuckin show" returns as opposed to this watered down Van Dam.

(grammar = horrible, suck it)

Xero
04-29-2007, 11:32 PM
To me, honestly. Van Dam is a bigger win for TNA than either Sting or Angle. I'm in no way saying he's better or that he's a bigger draw in general. It's just that ECW (Van Dam especially) had such a cult following (one Sting and Angle didn't have) that his fans will watch him where ever he goes. And also, the fans who've been discontent with WWE's version of RVD will tune in just to see if the "whole fuckin show" returns as opposed to this watered down Van Dam.

(grammar = horrible, suck it)
Unfortunately, those same fans are internet smarks, and the IWC is turning on TNA.

And yeah, he'll be the WHOLE DAM SHOW, for about a month. Then he'll be leading some kind of hardcore stable, his promos consisting mostly of "dude", "bro" and "cool", and feuding with Raven's stable over who's career has gone down the shitter faster.

Jordan
04-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Yeah but im not gonna subject myself to TNA until RVD comes on, I'll watch something good until then.

Skippord
04-29-2007, 11:35 PM
I don't want that Chris Sabin lover to put up lover pics either, leave that shit out.
Hey, fuck you buddy

Xero
04-29-2007, 11:36 PM
What happens when he's subjected to 2 minute squashes to Abyss and Jarrett? You still going to droll over him just because he can jump out of the ring once in a while and get pinned?

Whole Fuckin' Story right there.

Jordan
04-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Whatever, your right. I just realized he could go to ROH, now that would be the fucking shiiiiiit.

HeartBreakMan2k
04-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Honestly, I was never a fan of Van Dam :meh:

The only note worthy thing he did to me were his matches with Lynn, Storm, and Taz.

Mind you, I don't think he's horrible, not even bad. He's just not my type of wrestler (Whole Dam Show/Whole Fuckin Show - doesn't matter, wasn't a fan) However, like I said, the ECW mutant side of the IWC is strong than the Anti TNA side I think.

Dorkchop
04-30-2007, 12:26 AM
I like RVD and don't care where he is as long as he's putting on great matches. He's barely had any really good matches in the WWE lately. Him and Edge had an amazing match on Raw not too long ago.

The only thing I don't like about the idea of RVD going to TNA is that he'll instantly be a top guy.... it'll take away a main even position for a TNA guy. ECW failed mainly because it got really shitty, but also because they never made any of their own stars in their final years. If TNA's going to suceed, they gotta make their own main eventers. I have no problem with WWE guys going to TNA and being a main eventer there if they deseve it (like Christian, Angle). I just don't want TNA to fail, which I believe it's doomed to eventually.

Mercury Bullet
04-30-2007, 12:44 AM
People said the same thing about Sting.

And Christian.

And Angle.

Yes, yes, and yes. I'm a fan of all three, yet there participation in TNA makes me only actually watch Impact every once and a while. I dont think I'm alone in that either. TNA just fails to grap your attention to make you want to watch every week. I check it out sometimes just to catch some of these guys in the ring, but overall, meh, they fail to make me really care about their product and RVD will just add to the list.

Road Warrior
04-30-2007, 12:46 AM
I've always liked RVD, but TNA could never do his debut right. It's only an hour show which leaves no time to get in depth story lines or time to actually start identifying with some of the mid card talent. RVD would probally debut, the place would mark out, and then we would all be subjected to 10-man tag main event's with Christian, Tomko, Steiner, AJ, Daniels, Joe, Angle, Sting, Abyss, Jarrett and RVD. All in the same match every week so that everyone could get tv time.

chrisat928
04-30-2007, 01:10 AM
If RVD does go to TNA, maybe, just maybe, those fans will stop chanting TNA, and chant RVD instead.

Mercury Bullet
04-30-2007, 01:12 AM
If RVD does go to TNA, maybe, just maybe, those fans will stop chanting TNA, and chant RVD instead.

Or...immediately following his debut they will NEVER STOP chanting "This Is Awesome"...

RGWhat316
04-30-2007, 02:51 AM
I would consider it since I am a RVD fan. But of course, I'm still not watching even though one of my old top favorites, Kurt Angle is on there.

PepperCarrotMan
04-30-2007, 11:03 AM
Look RVD is probably gonna go to TNA, its almost a fact I bet. And I'll tell you, I can't fuckin stand sitting through 30 seconds of TNA it makes me feel like an autistic child. BUT if RVD goes to TNA I will totally watch his matches and mark the fuck out if he faces Joe, Styles, Daniels, Senshi, and thats about it after that I don't care. All I wanna know is who is comming with me? Yeahhhhhh

Boy will your face be red when he loses a series of matches to Jeff Jarett in a storyline where they fight over RVD's mom.

Xero
04-30-2007, 11:16 AM
You know what the saddest part is? With all the talent in TNA, RVD would actually be the "Whole Fucking Show", and that's not a good thing.

Innovator
04-30-2007, 11:40 AM
TNA is like Chinese Food. 10 minutes after you watch it you still feel hungry

BigDaddyCool
04-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Meh, it won't mean anything.

Kane Knight
04-30-2007, 01:07 PM
TNA has blown Sting (Retiring on his first TV appearance? Dumb way to attract fans), Angle, and Christian (Though recently, he's been decent). I don't know why fans are so quick to believe it'll be different with their guy. Come on, these guys could waste Michaels, Austin, or the Rock. The Deadman would probably job to Jarrett in his first match.

Rob, similarly, will find his ass wasted. And that's not counting his normal backstage activities.

Rammsteinmad
04-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Rob Van Dam VS Christopher Daniels is still a dream match to me. :drool:

PepperCarrotMan
04-30-2007, 01:17 PM

That's why the two would NEVER interact in TNA for a YEAR after RVD comes in as RVD will be too busy feuding with Tomko and Steiner.

Then they will have a hot feud with a 5 minute blow off match on Impact when Scott Steiner interferes and makes them both look like crap.

Theo Dious
04-30-2007, 01:48 PM

It's still crap to me, dammit!

addy2hotty
04-30-2007, 01:52 PM
If RVD went to TNA, it's be like all the others - I'm a big Christian mark and I don't watch unless I stumbled across it, which has happened once.

The only way I'd watch TNA week in, week out is if Jericho goes there.

Xero
04-30-2007, 01:57 PM
If RVD went to TNA, it's be like all the others - I'm a big Christian mark and I don't watch unless I stumbled across it, which has happened once.

The only way I'd watch TNA week in, week out is if Jericho goes there.
Do you really want to see Jericho jobbed out?

addy2hotty
04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Do you really want to see Jericho jobbed out?

Wouldn't be much different to his run in the WEE after he dropped the title. At least he'd get another run with a World Title, and some decent main event level matches in TNA.

Frankly, I'd take that over seeing the 'talented' John Cena every fucking week with a belt that looks like a kids toy steering wheel.

Jordan
04-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Look I know TNA will fuck up whatever he does, but I don't care about that shit because I don't watch TNA. I will put my TV on TNA when RVD is WRESTLING not during a promo about his mother dying and smoking weed to cope, fuck that, I want to see him to a flip over the ropes and over the gaurd rail and then im done. He was the most exciting wrestler in ECW and he still has it, I don't care about how they book him, he will wrestle some good matches and that they cannot, and will not stop him from doing.

Xero
04-30-2007, 03:12 PM
So 2 minute squash matches are FIVE STAR matches now?

FourFifty
04-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Let's look at all big draws TNA had, and people who were going to "save" TNA...

Rhyno, Christian Cage. Angle, Sting, Big Poppa Pump, AJ Styles, Team 3D, etc etc.....

RVD has something that no one in TNA has. It's called "a cult following." I think RVD just might be THE one to turn TNA around, so long as he's booked right.
But since it's a matter of booking, not even RVD's cult following could save TNA.

FourFifty
04-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Look I know TNA will fuck up whatever he does, but I don't care about that shit because I don't watch TNA. I will put my TV on TNA when RVD is WRESTLING not during a promo about his mother dying and smoking weed to cope, fuck that, I want to see him to a flip over the ropes and over the gaurd rail and then im done. He was the most exciting wrestler in ECW ---

I stopped reading after that bit. You seem to be forgetting Sabu, The Dudley Boys, Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Jerry Lynn, and The Impact Players.

HeartBreakMan2k
04-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Nah, Van Dam can't help TNA. He'll be a big win for them, but he's not going to turn them around.

Xero
04-30-2007, 08:30 PM
I don't see how a cult following can save anything. Angle was TNA's biggest chance at true success, and, well, it didn't help at all. No one short of half the WWE main event roster quitting and going to TNA can turn it around at this point.

Or better booking, but since they're booking WWE style and will be as long as they want to get to "the big time", that's not happening.

HeartBreakMan2k
04-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Honestly I know I sound crazy, but I seriously think Van Dam is a bigger win for TNA than Angle. Obviously he doesn't have the name power that Kurt did, but Kurt had people watch him because he was in WWE, whereas I think Van Dam has (or had) people watch WWE because he was in it. Two very different things.

You are right however, he ain't saving shit.

Kane Knight
04-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Let's look at all big draws TNA had, and people who were going to "save" TNA...

Rhyno, Christian Cage. Angle, Sting, Big Poppa Pump, AJ Styles, Team 3D, etc etc.....

RVD has something that no one in TNA has. It's called "a cult following." I think RVD just might be THE one to turn TNA around, so long as he's booked right.
But since it's a matter of booking, not even RVD's cult following could save TNA.

Lay off the coke. Seriously, dude, I'm worried.