Thriller
XL

Owen Brown
XXXCM PunkXXX

Destor
KoOS

ddpBang
watson

Today we'll start the first round with red group and move on down from there.

Sorry 'bout the delay btw. Kinda spaced and forgot. :o Thanks to Loose Cannon though for reminding me. :wave:

Londoner
04-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Can't you do this all in one thread?

BigDaddyCool
04-30-2007, 01:07 PM
It is BigDaddyCool you moron.

Londoner
04-30-2007, 01:11 PM
I would say its BigDaddyFool, tbh.

J/k...

KingofOldSchool
04-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Okay here's an idea, instead of asking very open-ended questions like "I held the WWE World Title" first, try making it more precise at the start such as "I'm am the only wrestler to hold championships in three countries."

That way the person can actually have a legit shot of answering it, because starting off with "I am dead" can imply to dozens of people and have next to no chance of getting it right the first time unless it's some miracle guess.

Better Than You
04-30-2007, 01:19 PM
So wait, this is Guess the Wrestler...in tournament form?

Better Than You
04-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah, just use one thread. That other shit is gay.

Shaved Monkey
04-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Okay here's an idea, instead of asking very open-ended questions like "I held the WWE World Title" first, try making it more precise at the start such as "I'm am the only wrestler to hold championships in three countries."

The first two clues are vague so as to set up the later clues.

That way the person can actually have a legit shot of answering it, because starting off with "I am dead" can imply to dozens of people and have next to no chance of getting it right the first time unless it's some miracle guess.

That's the idea. I don't want to start getting too specific until the 3rd and 4th clues.

For the first two clues someone has a shot to end it with a wild guess.

They did this on a local radio station and it worked pretty well, I dunno, I guess I'll see here. If not it can be refined either for later rounds, which are more difficult than the first as it is.

Shaved Monkey
04-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Using one thread I personally think would be frustrating as hell considering how cluttered it will be. So I'll keep it up this way unless I am told to do otherwise.

Londoner
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Thing is its frustrating for people like me who aren't in this to see all these threads.

Theo Dious
04-30-2007, 01:39 PM
I am offended at being left out when I post here every damn day and there are names on there I've never seen before. This is obviously a racial slight against me. :mad:

DAMN iNATOR
04-30-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm only on till 7pm tonight (Eastern Time), so let's get this party started!

addy2hotty
04-30-2007, 01:54 PM
I would have easily won this shit. I'll watch and know I'm the best irrespective of the results.

PapaGeorgio
04-30-2007, 02:21 PM
It is BigDaddyCool you moron.
You really shouldn't worry cause I'll be taking you out of the tourney.

BigDaddyCool
04-30-2007, 03:42 PM
You really shouldn't worry cause I'll be taking you out of the tourney.

Like hell you will, I'll probably take myself out of it because so far it looks pretty gay.

Rob
04-30-2007, 03:42 PM
If it's not trivia then you might as well take my name out now. No point in wasting my time or yours.

Shaved Monkey
04-30-2007, 03:50 PM
If it's not trivia then you might as well take my name out now. No point in wasting my time or yours.

That's up to you.

I wasn't going to just ask questions though and expect answers. I mean, I may as well just ask people to cheat. At least in this case I can reveal bits of info and cheating will be less helpful.

But if you want out that's cool by me.

First person to say they want it can have rob's spot.

BigDaddyCool
04-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Take me out too. This is going to be long and dragged out and retarded. It isn't trivia, it is guess who.

"I was an ic champion." That is the gayest hint ever, there is like 30 some-odd people that could be. It isn't as much about skill and knowledge than it is about the right piece of info being dropped when it is your turn to guess.

Shaved Monkey
04-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Take me out too. This is going to be long and dragged out and retarded. It isn't trivia, it is guess who.

"I was an ic champion." That is the gayest hint ever, there is like 30 some-odd people that could be. It isn't as much about skill and knowledge than it is about the right piece of info being dropped when it is your turn to guess.

Fair enough, two spots open.

Rob
04-30-2007, 04:22 PM
Why call it a trivia contest when it's anything but trivia?

And this took over 2 weeks to organise?

I don't wanna hate on you for trying and what not but this is poor mate.

Shaved Monkey
04-30-2007, 04:29 PM
I called it trivia because I couldn't think of anything else to call it. It still is pretty knowledge related as one can peice together the answers based on the clues given, especially if you actually take the time to think about them. I also didn't just wanna ask questions that people just just look up the answers for. It was too simple, so I tried something else.

As to the whole two weeks bit, I was preoccupied. Reasoning can be found here:http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61842

None the lessI'll continue doing this unless of course all the rats desert the ship. :(

Rob
04-30-2007, 04:33 PM
Is there any need to be calling BDC and myself rats now? Don't get personal.

Shaved Monkey
04-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Is there any need to be calling BDC and myself rats now? Don't get personal.

Who's getting personal?

The rats are the clear winners in the expression. Which'll be the case with you guys if this goes down in flames.

ddpBANG
04-30-2007, 04:44 PM
It's ddpBANG

:mad:

Better Than You
04-30-2007, 05:05 PM
http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54780&highlight=guess+wrestler

Shaved Monkey
04-30-2007, 05:12 PM
http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54780&highlight=guess+wrestler

Oh no shit.

I never even saw that before.

I never go into the game threads on here as I mostly don't care about participating.

Blitz
04-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Looks like I'm dead.