PDA

View Full Version : Calling it right now...(Raw Spoilers)

Splaya
05-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Batista defeats Taker in the Steel cage match and Edge comes in and cashes in the MITB tommorow night on SD and wins the title.

Skippord
05-08-2007, 12:13 AM
I was thinking Taker would win then lose

El Fangel
05-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Edge? I think you dropped the ball.

Splaya
05-08-2007, 12:15 AM
How do u figure Fallen Angel. I think you dropped the ball for not watching Raw this evening

El Fangel
05-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Holy Shit, I just read WWE.com and appears I fucked up, Nice Edge has the case again!

El Fangel
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM
How do u figure Fallen Angel. I think you dropped the ball for not watching Raw this evening

yeah i fucked up, but dropping the ball by taking my 'rents to dinner, I think not.

Dorkchop
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM
I hope that doesn't happen. I'd rather Edge win it this time in a one on one match. If winning it that way will give him a good title run, then I'm for it.

Splaya
05-08-2007, 12:17 AM
yeah i fucked up, but dropping the ball by taking my 'rents to dinner, I think not.

Occasion...

The Naitch
05-08-2007, 12:19 AM
hey Splaya how did Kennedy lose the briefcase on RAW? (I know he's injured already) What happened on RAW?

Mr. Nerfect
05-08-2007, 12:26 AM
hey Splaya how did Kennedy lose the briefcase on RAW? (I know he's injured already) What happened on RAW?

From what I read, Edge played Kennedy a bit, and talked about how Edge was the original Mr. Money in the Bank, and how he had the balls to defend his shot against Matt Hardy when he held it. Kennedy then got in Edge's face, and kind of went babyface with things, offering to defend the shot, and proclaiming he would win and go on to WrestleMania 24. He then did his Kennedy shtick.

Anyway, Kennedy made his entrance for the match, but Edge attacked him from behind, and started choking him out with his shirt. The match hadn't started, so Edge couldn't get disqualified. He hit Kennedy with a monitor from the announce table, and Kennedy (who ironically proved that nice guys finish last) still wanted to start the match, but got hit early with a Spear to get pinned in about 6 seconds.

My guess is he's going to be a babyface when he returns.

Mr. Nerfect
05-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Yeah, I think The Undertaker will beat Batista, so he has at least one successful defence under his belt, but then Edge will run in, beat The Undertaker, and win his first World Heavyweight Championship.

As for who feuds with Edge over the World Heavyweight Title, I hope we see Matt Hardy and Chris Benoit step up. Fuck that would be awesome. When King Booker and Rey Mysterio return? :drool:

I'm still waiting for them to do another King of the Ring tournament. I hope they don't drop it. It was great last year, and it gave Booker just the nudge he needed. It went through an establishment year, so now a guy could really use it to launch himself. Make the tournament interpromotional, and use it to get as many guys as possible over. There are lots of guys who could use a win. Matt Hardy, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorn, Matt Striker, Carlito and Johnny Nitro all come to mind without much effort.

But yeah, Edge can elevate some talent on SmackDown!. For some reason, I wouldn't mind seeing Edge have Mark Henry by his side. Henry can injury The Undertaker, and he can keep Batista busy for a while. Edge & Mark Henry could even get a throwaway reign with the WWE Tag Team Championship. They'd be more interesting than Deuce & Domino.

Skippord
05-08-2007, 12:43 AM
I would probably kill something if Edge associated with Mark Henry

Mr. Nerfect
05-08-2007, 12:46 AM
I would probably kill something if Edge associated with Mark Henry

Haha, I take it won't be a joy kill?

I just don't want to see Edge vs. Mark Henry. I know it would be heel vs. heel, but for some reason I can see the WWE doing it. The association eases my fear.

I'm looking forward to Edge vs. Matt Hardy and Edge vs. Chris Benoit, personally. You watch them give us Edge vs. Batista.

Dorkchop
05-08-2007, 12:54 AM
I just don't want to see Edge vs. Mark Henry. I know it would be heel vs. heel, but for some reason I can see the WWE doing it. The association eases my fear.

You want Edge to get injured?

Mr. Nerfect
05-08-2007, 01:05 AM
You want Edge to get injured?

I know Henry is pretty damn sloppy, but I think chances of injury are slightly reduced (albeit slightly) if Edge and Henry aren't opponents. :p

Once again, slightly.

St. Jimmy
05-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Taker will lose on Batista getting out of the cage (making Taker look like the man.) and then he'll leave. Tista will celebrate in the ring, and then Edge will come out, own face and leave with the belt.

IC Champion
05-08-2007, 01:19 AM
I wouldnt be surprised to be see it happen.

El Fangel
05-08-2007, 01:23 AM
Occasion...
They moved up to the city.

SammyG
05-08-2007, 01:25 AM
Kennedy.

Skippord
05-08-2007, 01:25 AM
Edge vs Benoit feud would be haWT

El Fangel
05-08-2007, 01:49 AM
:yes:

Mr. Nerfect
05-08-2007, 02:25 AM

Fuck yeah, it would be. :y:

I'd have Matt Hardy get the first feud, as he just beat Mr. Kennedy, and he's not tied up in a United States Title program at the moment. When Edge is done with him, after what should be some fun matches, Benoit can pick up the slack.

Around July, we should get King Booker back. A lot of people probably don't want to see Benoit vs. Booker, again, but I think some kind of Fatal Fourway Match at Summerslam: Edge vs. Chris Benoit vs. Matt Hardy vs. King Booker for the World Heavyweight Championship. Add Rey Mysterio into the mix around this time, and you've got yourself plenty of WHT action. Fuck Batista. Who needs him?

Rammsteinmad
05-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Benoit and Edge for the title. :drool:

El Fangel
05-08-2007, 02:45 AM
Matt should be the WHC :shifty:

Corkscrewed
05-08-2007, 02:59 AM
Whether Edge defeats Batist or Taker isn't really important, but yeah, I'm pretty sure he's cashing in on SD and becoming the new champ.

Making Batista a 2 minute champ would be really weak, though, so I'm sure they'll put Taker over before doing a repeat of NYR by having Edge spear a totally depleted Undertaker 3 times and pinning him.

SammyG
05-08-2007, 03:49 AM
Yeah Edge might as well go to Smackdown and become champs. Im gonna start a countdown till its time for Kennedy to return.

chrisat928
05-08-2007, 04:20 AM
Kevin Thorn as King of the Ring?
You think the world is ready for a vampire king? If it means more Areil I'm all for it.

Theo Dious
05-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Ariel is already queen of my heart, so... :drool:

Theo Dious
05-08-2007, 08:00 AM
Edge should beat Taker because making anyone, even a sack of taint like Batista, a five second champ is shit.

Mr. Nerfect
05-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Kevin Thorn as King of the Ring?
You think the world is ready for a vampire king? If it means more Areil I'm all for it.

He'd be much higher on the totem pole than a lot of the previous Kings. I think it would work. Thorn is a decent worker, especially for a guy his size, and he can play a character really well. I'd compare him most to Edge as a King. He wins the crown and it doesn't get as much attention as it should, but without any kind of Invasion angle, Thorn can probably rise to the top a lot quicker. I'd maybe give him a reign with the United States or Intercontinental Title before launching him into the main event, but I think he can play a top/upper mid-card role.

PepperCarrotMan
05-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Edge isn't going to Smackdown. WWE is gonna give us another long Craptista reign. :n:

BigDaddyCool
05-08-2007, 09:41 AM
It sucks that everyone who won at Mainia is getting injured so they can't go through with plans, well everyone but Cena.

Theo Dious
05-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Edge isn't going to Smackdown. WWE is gonna give us another long Craptista reign. :n:

So you're saying that they started the whole Kennedy clock gimmick just to suddenly call it short?

BigDaddyCool
05-08-2007, 09:49 AM
So you're saying that they started the whole Kennedy clock gimmick just to suddenly call it short?

Well, when dudes get injured they have to do something.

Theo Dious
05-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Well, when dudes get injured they have to do something.

MITB isn't like a title, though. There was no reason not to let him take the case on vacation with him and leave the coundown clock up to remind people. The only thing that makes sense in giving Edge the case so suddenly is to provide a rationale for a surprise challenger for a title shot.

BigDaddyCool
05-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Yeah, I guess you are right. They could have just had Kennedy show up everyonce in while to hype the countdown without doing anything. Hmmmmmmm.

Kane Knight
05-08-2007, 10:23 AM
If anyone dropped the ball, it's WWE.

Xero
05-08-2007, 11:04 AM
The second Edge made the challenge I figured this would happen (Taker losing to Edge).

Well, I'm assuming now that Kennedy will win the Rumble and face Edge at Mania.

Kane Knight
05-08-2007, 11:17 AM
I'd like to see Edge hold on to it, and have Keneddy and Edge feud over mitB on his return. But I think that's expecting too much from the "countdown" people.

Hey, who was it who said that he'd wait til Mania because they wouldn't go through the trouble of a countdown or a "KK" logo briefcase?

Theo Dious
05-08-2007, 11:23 AM
The thing is that two problems quickly arose at once: Mr MITB is injured, and they need the belt off Taker. Giving it back to Batista is crap, and maybe, just maybe, if they do this whole Edge MITB business quick, a few people won't have seen it coming.

Mercury Bullet
05-08-2007, 11:31 AM
I would hope that this all plays out, but I'm going to be the realist and say this is what is going to happen.

Batista over Taker clean on Smackdown, whether it be escaping the cage of 1-2-3 remains to be seen but either will happen, and clean.

Edge cashes in MITB at Judgement Day, Cena has just beaten Khali but has had the hell beat out of him too, Edge comes out and wins the WWE Title. Edge vs. Cena for the 711,609,311th time.