PDA

View Full Version : Something you might be interested in

Danny Electric
05-13-2007, 08:10 PM
So I remember a while back watching one of Louis Theroux's wild weekends which was done on wrestling.
It's a documentary series on the BBC, he went to find out about wrestling and spent time backstage in WCW.

Here's the link http://www.tv-links.co.uk/link.do/1/1376/1972/15086/25078

NeanderCarl
05-13-2007, 09:44 PM
I have that on tape. Watch it just to see what a dick DeWayne Bruce is. No wonder the Power Plant's track record is, for the most part, abysmal.

CSL
05-13-2007, 09:52 PM
<font color=white>I was gonna mention Bruce. Guy comes off looking like a complete tool. I guess he felt the business was in need of 'protecting' from danger man Louis Theroux :roll:

Still a good watch though. I remember watching and being suprised at how nice Goldberg was even though he was 'the man' and how a few others could have followed suit.</font>

Rammsteinmad
05-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Pretty awesome! I've always wanted to see what the Powerplant was like. Sarge is a total dick btw imo.

NeanderCarl
05-13-2007, 10:25 PM
I haven't watched it again yet, just remembering it from last time I saw it years ago, but didn't Randy Savage come across as a real jerk!? And Roddy Piper was kinda cool, but tried to be a bit threatening too (as in "I'm nice enough to have a chat with you, but be aware I could kick your ass whenever I want")