PDA

View Full Version : Megadeth - United Abominations

Rammsteinmad
05-14-2007, 12:04 PM
Got mine in the post this morning, just finished listening to it.

Overall a pretty good album. I think the reviews I read of this being better than Rust In Peace are pretty exagerated. But it's good none-the-less. In terms of style etc in much like The System Has Failed. Although it seems more polished.

The artwork is all awesome (especially the picture in the middle of booklet), and I think it's safe to say this album will definitely push Megadeth up there at the top of the metal world (if they weren't there already).

And to think after Risk and The World Needs a Hero, and then the break up, we all thought Megadeth were "past it". If only Metallica could have a work-rate like this.

Skippord
05-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Perhaps I shall buy this

asphyXy
05-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Very good album.

Shaggy
05-14-2007, 04:42 PM
im picking it up mainly for the "A Tout Le Monde" Remake....but some of the other songs are bad ass...

They played a couple of them at the concert I went to and the new stuff sounded really good...

El Vaquero de Infierno
05-15-2007, 11:18 AM
A remake of "A Tout le Monde"?!

Why did they do that for?

Shaggy
05-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Dont know why they did it but it sounds amazing...it was great before but now with the added vocals of Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil its just amazing...

Picked up the CD today along with the new Linkin Park...like this one a whole lot better than Linkin Parks

Downunder
05-17-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm onto my second listen now - it's pretty fucking good.

PorkSoda
05-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Heard the new Tout Le Monde and Never Walk Alone. Like them both. I'll get it when I get money :)