PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Kiedis' book

BCWWF
05-16-2007, 12:07 AM
I just finished reading the autobiography of Anthony Kiedis, the lead singer of Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was honestly amazing. I haven't been real big into the Chili Peppers in a while and the fact that it is 460 pages kind of turned me off, but I started reading parts of it while at my girlfriends and had to read the whole thing. If you are at all interested in their music, this book is written incredibly well and his life is absolutely insane.

Are there any other good music books that people know of? I used to read some biographies on Kurt Cobain, but I am more looking for another autobiography like this.

OssMan
05-16-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm pretty sure every red hot chili peppers fan jizzed all over this book before it came out and already had their final verdict on it no matter what was written in it

BCWWF
05-17-2007, 06:34 PM
What are you talking about? I just finished reading it.

Downunder
05-18-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm going to check it out.

BTW if you haven't already, read Motley Crue - The Dirt. Even if you aren't a fan, it's an awesome book.

BCWWF
05-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks, I will check it out. I used to be a huge Crue fan back in the day.

Downunder
05-26-2007, 12:08 AM
I just finished Scar Tissue - it was brilliant, I seriously couldn't put it down

It has given me a whole new perspective on the Chili Peppers music and Anthony himself. The guy has a serious drug problem, the way he just falls off the wagon for no reason is insane.

ROFL at him fucking the fat chick.

Kid Robb
05-26-2007, 10:53 AM
The Dirt is like my favourite book ever.

Fucking crazy shit.