PDA

View Full Version : MVP will probably be getting new attire soon

Mr. Nerfect
05-22-2007, 05:17 AM
Yeah, just something I heard off the grapevine. I don't know how reliable the source is (some guy called "Tim Brown" reported it), but it basically said that Chris Benoit is providing MVP with the special attention and tutelage Triple H gave Batista and Randy Orton, and that MVP will likely be dropping the "Power Ranger" attire in the near future, as he is in great shape at the moment, and many think it will help people take him more seriously.

And the backstage feeling on MVP is said to be very high. It's nothing too difficult to believe. Anyway, just a thread to discuss the awesomeness of MVP, his new attire, and all other things Antonio Banks.

I can't wait until the WWE brings in VIP. MVP is doing fine by himself, no doubt, but a stable of MVP, VIP, Carlito and Eddie Colon could honestly be an amazing thing, especially if VIP is anywhere near as good as his older brother. For those who don't know, VIP is training in Booker T's promotion, which means that MVP is getting some Chris Benoit training, whereas VIP is getting some Booker T training. "The Best of Seven" spirit lives on.

KayfabeMan
05-22-2007, 05:26 AM
:lol:

Dave Youell
05-22-2007, 05:37 AM
Think is, he's covered in Tattoo's I know they said they gave him the power ranger gear to cover his belly, but he's also got some weird tat's that aren't symbols but pics of people and stuff.

So I would asume he might be getting a singlet, personally I don't mind the power ranger thing now, it separates him from the rest of the roster and the way it's tight to him makes him appear to be in better shape that he probably is.

Londoner
05-22-2007, 05:45 AM
personally I don't mind the power ranger thing now, it separates him from the rest of the roster and the way it's tight to him makes him appear to be in better shape that he probably is.

lol

Everyone is going to say that now he finally is getting rid of it. Just watch.

Dave Youell
05-22-2007, 06:04 AM
Well I said it first! Remember that ok?

You know what else I miss? D-Lo Brown's bulletproof vest, that was awesome

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 07:33 AM
Everyone is going to say that now he finally is getting rid of it. Just watch.

I've BEEN saying that. His look rules. If they are going to change it, it had better be to something equally unique.

Xero
05-22-2007, 09:19 AM
So he's going to become a race gimmick?

Because, you know, they can't ignore a huge "Malcom X" tattoo on his stomach, they have to make it the center of his gimmick. :roll:

Lord-Of-Darkness
05-22-2007, 09:30 AM
This rumor could possibly stem from one of Jim Ross' recent blogs. I've noticed that a lot of rumors come shortly after he says something of his own opinion that don't really reflect 'spoilers' etc.

For those who don't read it, JR basically said that MVP has a great physique, and he would personally prefer it if he had a less covering attire.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 09:56 AM
Great, so JR is trying to become the world's most informed Internet smark. :nono:

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Meh, I like the power ranger.

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 10:34 AM
But...Without the attire, what will those double digit IQ types chant?

jindrak
05-22-2007, 10:36 AM
I've grown to like the Power Ranger attire. MVP could do to purple what Bret Hart has done for the color pink....get it over, big time.

Londoner
05-22-2007, 10:37 AM
"FORMER-POWER-RANGER"

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 10:38 AM
I've grown to like the Power Ranger attire. MVP could do to purple what Bret Hart has done for the color pink....get it over, big time.

What did Bret Hart do with pink? Make it the color of whiney bitches? I'm afriad that pink already had the reputation before Bret. Oooooooo, burn.

Xero
05-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Great, so JR is trying to become the world's most informed Internet smark. :nono:
I know my SummerSlam sign...

"Good 'Ol JR: The Original Internet Smark LOLOLZ"

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 10:47 AM
I've grown to like the Power Ranger attire. MVP could do to purple what Bret Hart has done for the color pink....

But it's already associated with fags and canadians.

Rammsteinmad
05-22-2007, 11:19 AM
He could come out as a VR Trooper instead. :shifty:

But for real... I've got no problem with his Power Ranger costume.

Johnny Vegas
05-22-2007, 12:56 PM
God, please let post #1 be correct for the future. The WWE needs this.

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 01:05 PM
He could come out as a VR Trooper instead. :shifty:

But for real... I've got no problem with his Power Ranger costume.

I dont like the costumes...But I always kinda figured that was the point. The guy's a jackass, and a chickenshit, and he looks goofy in that thing. So we mock him. Isn't that what we're supposed to do with jerkoffs who think they're all that?

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 01:09 PM
Seriously, having a dumbass suit to mock will keep crowds from warming up to him due to the fact that he outperforms half the Smackdown roster without even trying.

St. Jimmy
05-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Is he the other black guy on SmackDown? Okay. Sure.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Is he the other black guy on SmackDown? Okay. Sure.

Watch it, white man. :mad:

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Seriously, having a dumbass suit to mock will keep crowds from warming up to him due to the fact that he outperforms half the Smackdown roster without even trying.

Doesn't need to try. The Smackdown Roster is ass. Then again, so is Raw's. Flair outperforms most of them, and he's a broken down old fuck