PDA

View Full Version : Melina is the greatest women's champion ever.

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 10:43 AM
There I said it. She just has it. 1) She is hot as fuck. 2) She can fucking go in the ring. 3) She has a unquie understanding of character and selling.

I love all the extra things she does in the ring, she is hilarious. I love how she will be fucking vicious in the ring, choking her opponent out. The ref breaks it up, and she makes that "O, me. I'm sorry sir" face, then right back to being vicious and on the attack.

Plus, she is hot and not blonde.

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 10:44 AM
I fell asleep halfway through that. Now, what did you say about that rodent?

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Kane Knight, I'm starting to think you are gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay that hasn't been discussed in the Bible. But seriously, Melina is awesome.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm seriously starting to question the straightness of this whole board, after people rag on Melina, think that Kristal is hot, and prefer the vapid, cookie-cutter appearance of Maria.

Melina's only problem is when they try to dress her up too much. A lot of her "looks" have been grade-A stupid... but that fits her gimmick of a snobbish Hollywood attention whore. With Ariel gone, she's back to being the hottest one on the list; plus she could kick any of those other bitches' asses.

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm seriously starting to question the straightness of this whole board, after people rag on Melina, think that Kristal is hot, and prefer the vapid, cookie-cutter appearance of Maria.

Melina's only problem is when they try to dress her up too much. A lot of her "looks" have been grade-A stupid... but that fits her gimmick of a snobbish Hollywood attention whore. With Ariel gone, she's back to being the hottest one on the list; plus she could kick any of those other bitches' asses.

No, I think Victoria could take her. I would probably jerk off to that match.

wwe2222
05-22-2007, 10:57 AM
besides her troll face, yes, she has a good body and good moves

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 11:02 AM
No, I think Victoria could take her. I would probably jerk off to that match.

Yeah, forgot about her.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/melina/photos1/melinavictoria/?cid=WWEADP-47

:drool:

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Yeah, forgot about her.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/melina/photos1/melinavictoria/?cid=WWEADP-47

:drool:

Totally. Plus, when they let Victoria go psycho, it is awesome. Maybe they could start a fued.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 11:06 AM
They need to put Victora back with Stevie and have them feud with Nitro and Melina. Throw the IC title in there, Stevie deserves it.

tucsonspeed6
05-22-2007, 11:19 AM

I'm starting to question the competency of your optimologist.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 11:24 AM
I love how everyone here slams WWE for having too many blonde Barbie Doll Divas, and then talk shit on the ones that AREN'T.

tucsonspeed6
05-22-2007, 11:31 AM
Well I liked Molly Holly. Does that count?

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 11:34 AM
No. She was blonde for a while. :shifty:

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 11:36 AM
That does remind me though... I don't think Melina is as good as Molly, but they plus Victoria are definitely the top 3.

I think I need to add them to my sig, actually. There's far too much sausage there.

tucsonspeed6
05-22-2007, 12:07 PM
No Trish?

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 12:08 PM
No Trish?

Trish is so cliche.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 12:18 PM
No Trish?

If you must know, this is the top 5:

5: Trish
4: Ivory
3: Melina
2: Victoria
1: Molly

(Thanks 4.0 :y:</>)

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Kane Knight, I'm starting to think you are gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay that hasn't been discussed in the Bible. But seriously, Melina is awesome.

Melina is fucking mediocre. You're basically calling her hot because she does slutty things, and that triggers the sex center of your brain.

As for my sexuality, well, it ain't nothing I haven't made patently clear on the boards before. But then, I'm convinced this entire board is thick as shit....

I love how everyone here slams WWE for having too many blonde Barbie Doll Divas, and then talk shit on the ones that AREN'T.

By that logic, anyone who talks shit about WWE must love TNA, because it's not WWE.

Seriously.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 12:32 PM
By that logic, anyone who talks shit about WWE must love TNA, because it's not WWE.

Seriously.

You have a point, and I'll revise.

I love how everyone here slams WWE for having too many blonde Barbie Doll Divas, and when they get a woman or two that ISN'T one, talk shit about her and how she isn't as hot as the blonde Barbie Doll Divas.

Which would be like talking shit about WWE, but then saying TNA is shit and should be more like WWE. Which people do. And which is also stupid.

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 12:38 PM
You have a point, and I'll revise.

I love how everyone here slams WWE for having too many blonde Barbie Doll Divas, and when they get a woman or two that ISN'T one, talk shit about her and how she isn't as hot as the blonde Barbie Doll Divas.

Which would be like talking shit about WWE, but then saying TNA is shit and should be more like WWE. Which people do. And which is also stupid.

Which is why people hate Molly, Victoria, and Gail Kim so much. They were just too non-Barbie for us. :|

Seriously, this seems to be an argument with no real factual basis. Or, more appropriately, a stretched factual basis that relies on taking too many things assumed as fact, and creating a mainstay based onf a few people. People who may or may not have said both things.

You're more or less saying that this board used to be pro Kennedy but turned on it, because the 4-5 people who have always hated Kennedy said something bad, now.

Which is different from saying we're hypocrites for not liking TNA just because it's an alternative to WWE, but in roughly the same area, still.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 12:46 PM
You really make it hard for someone to talk without thinking around here. :mad:

Johnny Vegas
05-22-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm going to agree that Melina is the best women's champ since Sable. And i mean that as far as entertaining. She is different, creative, and that yelling she does in and outside the ring is fucking hilarious to me. They need to keep the title on and off of her and Mickie. The other girls are just a waist of a salary cap.

Actually, i think Torrie could play a "Paris Hilton/stuck up, rich" type character and hold the title if she can improve her wrestling skills.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 12:54 PM
They need to keep the title on and off of her and Mickie.

The idea of anything going on and off Melina and Mickie greatly appeals to me. :naughty:

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 12:57 PM
2) She can fucking go in the ring.

Wait, you don't mean, like, to the bathroom, right?

Johnny Vegas
05-22-2007, 01:01 PM
lol hell yea. I can just imagine a team of Torrie and Melina being the "Hollywood" Divas, not the WWE in like a storyline type thing. They can show promos of them insulting people, going to clubs, driving in limo's, etc. It could blow up more than you think.

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 01:02 PM
You really make it hard for someone to talk without thinking around here. :mad:

Amyhow, I don't think that's true. The number of people who respond to me without thinking is mind boggling.

Or maybe they just go above and beyond.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 01:05 PM
lol hell yea. I can just imagine a team of Torrie and Melina being the "Hollywood" Divas, not the WWE in like a storyline type thing. They can show promos of them insulting people, going to clubs, driving in limo's, etc. It could blow up more than you think.

I'd rather see Jillian jump to Raw and team with Melina. She has the "pop singer" gimmick going on, and also has a history with Melina. Jillian is also the best blonde chick they have.

Lux
05-22-2007, 01:38 PM
If you must know, this is the top 5:

5: Trish
4: Ivory
3: Melina
2: Victoria
1: Molly
Fixed it for ya

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Fixed it for ya

...yeaaaahhh... You know, I think you're right. :y:

Lux
05-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Ya you'd better think i'm right :p

Anybody Thrilla
05-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Dunno, I think Trish is the best womens champ ever as it stands, but give Melina some time and she might surpass her. She's not ugly, either. You guys are ridic.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 02:45 PM
The reason I put the others over Trish is because they became great champions on their own merits. Trish has been the golden girl Diva for WWE ever since 2001; and she's basically been the "standby" champion more than once. Fuck, she even took the belt to the DL with her. She hasn't really added much to the title except a name for others to knock off. Victoria, Melina, Ivory, and especially Molly brought unique personality to the title.

And theme music that doesn't make me long for the sweet embrace of death.

Anybody Thrilla
05-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Trish as heel champ was sweet.

Anybody Thrilla
05-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Also, her feuds with Victoria, Mickie James, and Lita churned out some good material. I really don't understand why people blew their load over Molly Holly. She was pretty good in the ring, but she just seemed pretty 'blah' to me.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Meh, I hated Trish's heel turn. Seemed extremely phony to me.

People blow over Molly because she is the most technically sound woman WWE has had in years, and because she is attractive in a more three-dimensional way than the usual WWE eyecandy, and does it without slutting it up.

Stickman
05-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Trish is the best.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Trish is the breast.

THAT I agree with.

Anybody Thrilla
05-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Meh, I hated Trish's heel turn. Seemed extremely phony to me.

People blow over Molly because she is the most technically sound woman WWE has had in years, and because she is attractive in a more three-dimensional way than the usual WWE eyecandy, and does it without slutting it up.

You're telling me that Trish turning on Jericho to side with Christian seemed phony? I thought that was phenomonal.

Also, Molly's really not that hot. Really. Not that it should matter, because she's a great wrestler...but really.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Ok... I shall rephrase.

Trish's heel turn was good.
Her heel run sucked on toast.

Anybody Thrilla
05-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Dunno, I much preferred Trish as a heel.

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Trish as a heel was good in the days when she was there to provide a reason NOT to look away from Test & Albert. Heel egomaniac Trish was annoying and unbelievable, and she held Christian down like a weight on his scrotum.

Arnold HamNegger
05-22-2007, 03:39 PM
WWE severely missed the boat with Mickie James. Had they allowed her to blossom into full psychochick for an extended period of time as champ, she would have been the best ever IMO.

Anybody Thrilla
05-22-2007, 03:43 PM
I think somebody who looks like Trish being an egomaniac is quite plausible.

Jeritron
05-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Didn't I make this thread back in like January?

Anybody Thrilla
05-22-2007, 03:44 PM
Are you gonna cry about it?

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Didn't I make this thread back in like January?

How many times do I have to say I don't read other peoples threads?

FourFifty
05-22-2007, 04:56 PM
When people talk about their favorite wrestlers on the female roster how much of it is "That person has great in ring skills, and could even wrestle for the Cruiser Weight or even the IC title right about now" and how much of it is "I'd tap it like a keg at a frat party"?

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 05:26 PM
When people talk about their favorite wrestlers on the female roster how much of it is "That person has great in ring skills, and could even wrestle for the Cruiser Weight or even the IC title right about now" and how much of it is "I'd tap it like a keg at a frat party"?

Duh. All women have their talent measured in "how fuckable are they?"

BigDaddyCool
05-22-2007, 06:23 PM

I don't know. It is definately part of it, but it isn't the whole thing.

KingofOldSchool
05-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Mickie > Melina

Kane Knight
05-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Mickie >>>>>>>> Melina

Skippord
05-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Also, Molly's really not that hot. Really. Not that it should matter, because she's a great wrestler...but really.
Agreed

Melina is pretty hot sometimes others she looked like someone beat her about the face with a shovel

Skippord
05-22-2007, 09:40 PM
I think somebody who looks like Trish being an egomaniac is quite plausible.
I think the dude she married being an egomaniac is even more plausible

Theo Dious
05-22-2007, 11:23 PM
Inspired by this thread, I have added some fine Diva action to my sig.

Wait for it, the important stuff comes first.

JTB31
05-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Trish is the greatest Woman's champion ever and it's not even really that close.There are other women who are better wrestlers but nobody has the complete package that Trish has.Vince let Trish retire as champion which says alot.She was also very respected within the company.

chrisat928
05-23-2007, 05:09 PM
If Melina had a different voice, she might be able to lay claim to that title.
Nice face, smoking body.
Shrill, nails on a chalkboard voice.

Can't stand it.

Skippord
05-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Melina = Butterface

Doc Brown
05-25-2007, 12:50 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth.

It's simple, fans of the WWE do not care about womens wrestling, they care about the women themselves, which is fine and good, but if you're trying to make female wrestlers a legit. You need a much steadier base of women to start fighting.

For Maria getting hammered whenever she comes out, gets tiring.

Mr. Nerfect
05-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Melina = Butterface

I actually think that works for her, though. Because her face isn't "perfect," it gives her an insecurity, which can be compensated for with slutty behaviour. In fact, the reason she draws so much attention below her face (character-wise, at least) could be because of her face. It actually makes her deeper than most of the other women they hire, in my opinion.

I wouldn't go as far as calling Melina the greatest Women's Champion of all-time, but she is damn good. Anyone who wouldn't fuck her is either gay, or deluding themselves.

By the way, Tedious, I agree with you on the whole Trish/Christian/Jericho thing. I think the angle was overrated, and Trish did seem to be playing too much of a character. Christian got a win over Chris fucking Jericho at WrestleMania XX, and it kind of got overshadowed by the Trish thing, too.

Kane Knight
05-27-2007, 01:25 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth.

It's simple, fans of the WWE do not care about womens wrestling, they care about the women themselves, which is fine and good, but if you're trying to make female wrestlers a legit. You need a much steadier base of women to start fighting.

For Maria getting hammered whenever she comes out, gets tiring.

Women wrestlers will never be taken seriously by the fanbase.

I know some people appreciate them, but let's face it: The primary fanbase of any diva in mainstream wrestling here will be primarily those who want to screw them.

Doc Brown
05-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Women wrestlers will never be taken seriously by the fanbase.

I know some people appreciate them, but let's face it: The primary fanbase of any diva in mainstream wrestling here will be primarily those who want to screw them.

Well than, i supposed the Buzz Words " Sex Sells" will be taken all the way to the bank by WWE.

but you have to give them credit, it's working, in most mens eyes.

Kane Knight
05-27-2007, 05:23 PM
I dont'know. I'm not seeing any overwhelming sales figures to back that up. In fact, I'm not sure the wrestling world would be any different if there were no women wrestlers.

Lux
05-29-2007, 12:13 PM
I'd be horribly disappointed if i didn't get to see Victoria again :'(

Mercury Bullet
05-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Melina = Butterface

:yes:

But I would nail her in every way possible.

Lux
05-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Fuckin right MB