PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Lesnar's getting a big head

MVP
02-23-2004, 06:38 PM
According to the PWTorch newsletter, former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar has been recently accused of letting much of his early success get the best of him in the WWE locker rooms. In the past, Brock's been reportedly a great leader, but as of late many have become agitated in his megalomanaical attitude.

In spite of everything that's been said about the blue chipper superstar, Brock is still very loyal to the business, and claims he was very pleased with his match against Eddie Guerrero at No Way Out, even though he lost the WWE title.

MVP
02-23-2004, 06:39 PM
You think we have another Hunter in our hands?

I hope not because Brock Lesnar is one of my favorite superstars, and I don't want to lose respect for him.

The Naitch
02-23-2004, 06:54 PM
aww poor Brock, he will never catch a break, huh?

M-A-G
02-23-2004, 07:07 PM
I'd bother to comment if I gave a shit about Brock.

The Mackem
02-23-2004, 07:20 PM
Are there any wrestlers that people do give a sh*t about? You wouldn't think so.

EazyMack
02-23-2004, 08:35 PM
I like Brock but some of these articles that get posted about him on here make it a little tougher to like him.

MVP
02-23-2004, 09:12 PM
Well I'm very picky about internet wrestling reports, but PWTorch is usually correct.

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 09:19 PM
Take every online source with a grain of salt.

I certainly do.

I also don't give a damn about wrestler's attitudes unless it's actually affecting the show. Austin walking out, HHH playing his politics games, those I care about. Brock getting an ego? I'd care if it had prevented him from dropping the strap to Eddie, but really, I don't care much...

HeartBreakMan2k
02-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Take every online source with a grain of salt.

I certainly do.

I also don't give a damn about wrestler's attitudes unless it's actually affecting the show. Austin walking out, HHH playing his politics games, those I care about. Brock getting an ego? I'd care if it had prevented him from dropping the strap to Eddie, but really, I don't care much...

Agreed, let him be a bitch backstage. It will only effect him in the long run, and as long as it doesn't hamper storylines or his match I'll still be a fan.

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Agreed, let him be a bitch backstage. It will only effect him in the long run, and as long as it doesn't hamper storylines or his match I'll still be a fan.

He's a DAMN good wrestler.

I do admit, I'm gonna have a laugh for quite some time over his threats to "Kill anyone on the internet" or whatever, but that's not exactly backstage (or enough to make me care). If he's being a pussy in the lockrroom and it doesn't really have an effect, I'm not gonna complain.

I'll care if he starts:

Injuring wrestlers frequently
Hurting or intimidating people backstage
Affecting outcomes and hampering my entertainment.

Those are the times I take issue with wrestling egos and attitudes. People like HHH, Bob Holly, Bradshaw (:nono: ), etc.

The major thing about this is entertainment. Hell, if I was entrtained by HHH, I wouldn't give a damn about how long he's held the title, or who he's sleeping with...

HeartBreakMan2k
02-23-2004, 11:02 PM
The major thing about this is entertainment. Hell, if I was entrtained by HHH, I wouldn't give a damn about how long he's held the title, or who he's sleeping with...

Agreed, I even liked Trips during the first little bit of Evolution, even though he was hampering the product. He entertained me, and that's what is important to me.

Iceman90
02-23-2004, 11:21 PM
You think we have another Hunter in our hands?

I hope not because Brock Lesnar is one of my favorite superstars, and I don't want to lose respect for him.

Lesner was pushed too much too fast.

Once he fades out of the main event, his attitude should get better.

Kane Knight
02-23-2004, 11:24 PM

If. the guy's gotten a pretty monsterous push, so it's not forewritten that he'll be leaving the main event scene for quite some time.

If he doesn't expect the ego to get worse and not subside when he goes back to the ranks of blown jobbers.

Corkscrewed
02-23-2004, 11:29 PM
Well, hopefully he doesn't become another Triple H. I admit I'm a Lesnar mark. I'd hate to lose all respect for him.

Iceman90
02-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Well, hopefully he doesn't become another Triple H. I admit I'm a Lesnar mark. I'd hate to lose all respect for him.

The only way he can become another HHH is if he marries Shane's kid! Remember, HHH is McMahon now!

Hired Hitman
02-24-2004, 04:31 AM
... 18 years... brock is 25 or so...Brock would be 43 when he can actually marry shane's kid :D ;)

Sephiroth
02-24-2004, 04:45 AM
^ LOL, Neah i really dont hope he turns out like Hunter, because if he does i will hire an hitman to kill him and HHH.

PoisonIvy
02-24-2004, 05:17 AM
... 18 years... brock is 25 or so...Brock would be 43 when he can actually marry shane's kid :D ;)
Shane & his wife had a boy. :p

Mikey
02-24-2004, 09:19 AM

I doubt he will fade out anytime soon

Kane Knight
02-24-2004, 09:26 AM
Shane & his wife had a boy. :p

So they get married in Mass...

Kane Knight
02-24-2004, 09:27 AM
^ LOL, Neah i really dont hope he turns out like Hunter, because if he does i will hire an hitman to kill him and HHH.

2 for 1 deal. Sweet.

Get Vince too, maybe there's a bulk rate.

Rob
02-24-2004, 02:02 PM
One again, Kane Knight is right on the mark.