PDA

View Full Version : Dreamer to be Released?

Mr. JL
02-23-2004, 06:46 PM
I just read an article on wrestling-edge.com about the possibility of Tommy Dreamer being released. All I can say is, thank God. Dreamers been thrown away on Heat and rotting away. He may not be one of the most technical wrestlers but he's hardcore. Put him in a hardcore match and you have one hell of a match.

Neways, I just hope that if he does get his release that he will then make his shift over to NWA: TNA and feud with Raven or the Sandman. Plus, he apparently has a great mind and could be of some use in writing storylines for TNA.

Mikey
02-23-2004, 06:48 PM
I hope he dosent get released :(

MVP
02-23-2004, 06:51 PM
All I know is that Tommy Dreamer was sent to OVW.

I think it'll be unfortunate if Tommy Dreamer is released because he's pretty good at putting superstars over when they first start out. Not to mention Dreamer has a great attitude backstage, and many superstars respect the guy despite his burial.

Mr. JL
02-23-2004, 06:59 PM
I just hate the thought of him jobbing left, right and centre to a bunch of rookies I have yet to accept. I guess, it is the 'right' thing to do, and being able to do the job does make him unselfish and the professional. I just think Dreamer could be so much more then just a Sunday Night Heat guy.

MVP
02-23-2004, 07:03 PM
I just hate the thought of him jobbing left, right and centre to a bunch of rookies I have yet to accept. I guess, it is the 'right' thing to do, and being able to do the job does make him unselfish and the professional. I just think Dreamer could be so much more then just a Sunday Night Heat guy.Pesonally, Dreamer never impressed me in WWE.

Tommy Dreamer's prime was in ECW where he was mad over, and hardcore matches were the paramount draw.

Showstopper
02-23-2004, 07:09 PM
It pains me to say it...But Dreamer should be released.
He jobs around on Sunday Night Heat, and almost never is mentioned on RAW, except for the time when King thanked him for cleaning the urinals so well.

Joe Kerr
02-23-2004, 07:12 PM
I was a great dreamer fan...but like most ecw wrestlers wwe has destroyed there gimmick and characters. Tommy dreamer needs to get a good push to amount to anything in wwe. Being now there is no hardcore title or even a division hes kinda stuck as a jobber.

Shaggy
02-24-2004, 12:11 AM
I used to be a Dreamer fan and still am. It makes me sad to think that he will be gone from the WWE but then again its not like the WWE is even using him for anything. The WWE has basically ruined all the good talent that was in the ECW and that includes RVD. The only reason it doesnt seem like hes been ruined is because no matter what WWE does to him he still keeps that fan base of his. Dreamer was a good wrestler and has great potential so In a way im happy to see him go (if it does happen). Atleast his talents will be used better in some different organization. They should just start up the Hardcore Title again. Everyone loved it and Dreamer would be great in that division.

CBright7831
02-24-2004, 12:17 AM
I used to be a Dreamer fan and still am. It makes me sad to think that he will be gone from the WWE but then again its not like the WWE is even using him for anything. The WWE has basically ruined all the good talent that was in the ECW and that includes RVD. The only reason it doesnt seem like hes been ruined is because no matter what WWE does to him he still keeps that fan base of his. Dreamer was a good wrestler and has great potential so In a way im happy to see him go (if it does happen). Atleast his talents will be used better in some different organization. They should just start up the Hardcore Title again. Everyone loved it and Dreamer would be great in that division.
They'll have to steal it from Mick Foley because during the RAW at MSG this summer (where Kane lost his mask) they honored Mick with the Hardcore Belt which was encased in a plaque.

Innovator
02-24-2004, 12:19 AM
The Innovator of Violence deserves a shitload more than what he has right now. I think he'd be better off in TNA or he can get in on the Hardcore matches. Either that or Vince brings back the Hardcore title.

KingofOldSchool
02-24-2004, 12:23 AM
Dreamer sucks, I hope he is fired.

Maybe sometime soon I can goto New York and see him being a bag boy at a grocery store. :lol:

Innovator
02-24-2004, 12:33 AM
Dreamer sucks, I hope he is fired.

Maybe sometime soon I can goto New York and see him being a bag boy at a grocery store. :lol:
yeah bro try and wrestle with a broken back and see how much you suck

Boondock Saint
02-24-2004, 12:36 AM
Just read this at Wrestlezone.com......
------------------------------------------
There have been some reports circulating the 'net about the possible upcoming release of Tommy Dreamer from WWE. These are nothing but rumors that were started from a source we will keep unnamed.

Dreamer has a ton of knowledge in the wrestling business. He was used as a writer on a tryout basis several months back and also has been known to help road agents from time to time.

As it stands right now, Tommy is in no danger of being released from the company. He is one of the guys who is able to help out in other parts of WWE, examples of that being road agent, OVW trainer, or creative

-----------------------------------------

So yea. I dunno, take it for what it's worth

Innovator
02-24-2004, 12:38 AM
*cracks down a beer* exxxcellent

I'd rather have him on TV but Dreamer will do anything to help out the company.

KingofOldSchool
02-24-2004, 12:41 AM
yeah bro try and wrestle with a broken back and see how much you suck

Who's fault is it for doing stupid shit like he did in ECW which caused him to get ****ed up?

He sucked back then and he sucks now.