PDA

View Full Version : Gail Kim

Ruien
05-24-2007, 09:23 AM
I always see people posting the top diva (For wrestling, not looks) and no one ever says Gail Kim. This has bothered me for awhile, did people just forget about her?

Here is a link to a video, it shows she knew what she was doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUA46xuVZaY

Slow
05-24-2007, 09:40 AM
When she's up against the likes of Mickie, Jillian, Trinity, Victoria and Ariel, she doesn't stand a chance

Theo Dious
05-24-2007, 09:50 AM
It may very well not be her fault, but her WWE run was shit. She was sloppy from the get-go, and it didn't help that she was given the title in her first match, only to have it taken off of her quickly, and then suffer an all-too-quick heel turn. She was chaotic and never caught on with fans. I thought she was doing very well in her team-up with Molly before her release. She is one of the best women WWE has ever had, but sadly her WWE run was just terrible. I do hope she gets another chance someday though.

Kane Knight
05-24-2007, 10:10 AM
When she's up against the likes of Mickie, Jillian, Trinity, Victoria and Ariel, she doesn't stand a chance

Ariel is a top Diva based on her wrestling skills? :wtf:

Ruien
05-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Ariel is a top Diva based on her wrestling skills? :wtf:

Hmmm I guess I forgot about Ariel then? :lol:

Kane Knight
05-24-2007, 10:44 AM
I thin kthis just goes to show how much "wrestling" shows up in our interest in the "Divas."

Or at least, for the comic book nerds who get off on Ariel. :lol:

Theo Dious
05-24-2007, 11:00 AM
I thin kthis just goes to show how much "wrestling" shows up in our interest in the "Divas."

Or at least, for the comic book nerds who get off on Ariel. :lol:

Ay!
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
I don't have a rebuttal for that, but I'm still outraged!

Mercury Bullet
05-24-2007, 11:14 AM
I think Gail should definately be mentioned among the best, but I don't know that she is the best. She's been a botcher and though she's gotten better I don't think she's as solid in the ring as Mickey or Victoria.

Kane Knight
05-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Ay!

I don't have a rebuttal for that, but I'm still outraged!

Second suitor, if you could be a comic book character, what character would you be?

Theo Dious
05-24-2007, 11:22 AM
Go and sit down till it's time to play the feud. :mad:

Mr. Nerfect
05-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Ariel actually does have some solid ring skills. She's not amazing, or anything, but I'd actually qualify her as a women's wrestler. I'd put her around Melina in terms of ability, probably. With her character and personality, Ariel could have been something interesting in the women's division.

Gail Kim is a pretty damn fine women's wrestler, and when the WWE released her and Molly Holly, I thought it was pretty stupid, as Holly is just awesome, and Kim was getting a lot from working with her regularly. She is genuinely attractive, and she can work a damn fine match when she needs to. If TNA starts up a women's division of their own, she will be a definite asset to them.

Slow
05-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Hmm, my bad, should have read the question. What can i say? I'm a red blooded male, i hear 'divas' and my first thought is to rate them on looks!

Kane Knight
05-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Hmm, my bad, should have read the question. What can i say? I'm a red blooded male, i hear 'divas' and my first thought is to rate them on looks!

You sexist pig!

D Mac
05-25-2007, 01:09 AM
Gail's hawt

Fignuts
05-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Gail Kim is far better than Melina.

Kane Knight
05-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Gail Kim is far better than Melina.

Agreed with Fagnuts.