PDA

View Full Version : WTF is this?

Reavant
06-03-2007, 11:48 PM
I just found this clip of lesnar, but I didnt know he was able to compete in other pro wrestling events after he left wwe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9PtuJq411J8

Kane Knight
06-03-2007, 11:54 PM
He's been competing in Japan for years. Is that what he clip is?

FourFifty
06-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Lesnar VS Akebono

Kane Knight
06-04-2007, 12:35 AM
God, LEsnar was awesome before the penis tat.

The Show Off
06-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Now they can fight in MMA, that should be... probably a boring ass fight.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-04-2007, 01:07 AM
His stint in NJPW was horrible. He half assed it, didn't try to adapt, and screwed over the company.

Xero
06-04-2007, 02:11 PM
He technically wasn't allowed to do it, but he did anyway. WWE took him to court and I suppose Lesnar won. Never really heard anything about the outcome.

IC Champion
06-04-2007, 02:14 PM
Fuck Brock Lesnar, he had the mic skills of a 12 year old with downsyndrome.

The One
06-04-2007, 02:28 PM
His stint in NJPW was horrible. He half assed it, didn't try to adapt, and screwed over the company.

Or he didn't have Angle to carry him. I've said it since day one, there was NOTHING special about Lesnar. Nothing.

The One
06-04-2007, 02:29 PM
He technically wasn't allowed to do it, but he did anyway. WWE took him to court and I suppose Lesnar won. Never really heard anything about the outcome.

The courts deemed that since NJPW was really only in Japan and it didn't pose any financial risk to WWE he could work for them.

IC Champion
06-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Or he didn't have Angle to carry him. I've said it since day one, there was NOTHING special about Lesnar. Nothing.
And that my friends was a "Fact Of Life" brought to you by The One.

Jordan
06-04-2007, 04:40 PM

Yeah except that he is a NCAA champion, and his matches were better than everybody else's.

The One
06-04-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm sorry, does being good at one sport make you better in Pro Rasslin' Jordan? I mean if so, then hell let's just say Mark Henry is fucking awesome cause of his athletic ability in Strong Man competitions. His accomplishments in collegic wrestling aside, he was nothing special. A big muscle man, with a very over (and to be fair very cool) finishing move who had Kurt Freakin' Angle carry him for half of his career. I'm very confused how he had better matches than everybody else...unless this is were you'd like to insert a "In my opinion" card to block me from mocking you mercilessly...

FourFifty
06-04-2007, 05:41 PM
What about Mongo? He has a freakin' superbowl ring!

Xero
06-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Goldberg was one of the best wrestlers ever because he played in the NFL.

Arnold HamNegger
06-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Lawrence Taylor was one of the best wrestlers ever because he played in the NFL.

FourFifty
06-04-2007, 06:34 PM
*ahem* Were Goldberg or LT wearing a superbowl ring?

LET'S GO MONGO, LET'S GO!

Xero
06-04-2007, 06:38 PM
LT was, yes.

And he fuckin' MAIN EVENTED WrestleMania. Mongo was just one of his goons.

So LT > Mongo > Droz > Goldberg

FourFifty
06-04-2007, 06:44 PM
.......I had no idea if LT had a superbowl ring, so I played the odds with that question.....

St. Jimmy
06-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Lesnar won his first MMA match. =/

The One
06-04-2007, 07:09 PM
In K-1, against Min Soo Kim, a man who had a 2-5 record...and one of his wins was over Sean O'Haire. He's not exactly a "proving yourself" kind of guy. I wouldn't get too hyped about Lesnar's MMA career off of just that.

Jordan
06-04-2007, 09:31 PM
I dont need to say it was my opinion it obviously is because I said it. And being a collegiant wrestling champion does mean you will probably be a great pro wrestler, which Brock is. I don't give a shit about football or basketball, amateur wrestling is the real deal if you can do that, then you can be a pro wrestler easy. And no, Mark Henry sucks. He had decent matches with Kurt, great matches with Big Show, RVD, The Hardys, The Rock, Hogan, a one legged teenager, Eddie Guerrero, The Undertaker... so I think your opinion about being carried by Angle is completely wrong.

The One
06-04-2007, 09:55 PM
I dont need to say it was my opinion it obviously is because I said it. And being a collegiant wrestling champion does mean you will probably be a great pro wrestler, which Brock is. I don't give a shit about football or basketball, amateur wrestling is the real deal if you can do that, then you can be a pro wrestler easy. And no, Mark Henry sucks. He had decent matches with Kurt, great matches with Big Show, RVD, The Hardys, The Rock, Hogan, a one legged teenager, Eddie Guerrero, The Undertaker... so I think your opinion about being carried by Angle is completely wrong.

Big Show: Terrible matches
RVD: Some of RVD's worst WWE matches.
Hardys: Uh...not really great, just kind of squash matches
Rock: High energy matches for sure, but he could have high energy matches with Hurricane
Hogan: No.
Zach Gowen: Care to explain how those were even worth watching a second time?
Guerrero: Decent matches, but nothing to write home about...really only good because of Eddie finally winning a World Title
Undertaker: I'll give you Hell in a Cell was alright, but not even in the top three best HiaC matches...bascially better than Taker/Bossman but midget wrestler would have been better than that

Lesnar was a product made by the WWE machine. He's only really good matches were with Angle, who carried him through them...with a BROKEN FREAKIN' NECK!:D

KingofOldSchool
06-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Dennis Rodman is the greatest wrestler in history because he was one of the best defenders in NBA history.

The One
06-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Monty Brown is one of the best wrestlers ever, he has played in two Super Bowls!

KingofOldSchool
06-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Jay Leno is a better technical wrestler than Ric Flair and Bret Hart combined because he took over for Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show!

Kane Knight
06-04-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm sorry, does being good at one sport make you better in Pro Rasslin' Jordan? I mean if so, then hell let's just say Mark Henry is fucking awesome cause of his athletic ability in Strong Man competitions. His accomplishments in collegic wrestling aside, he was nothing special. A big muscle man, with a very over (and to be fair very cool) finishing move who had Kurt Freakin' Angle carry him for half of his career. I'm very confused how he had better matches than everybody else...unless this is were you'd like to insert a "In my opinion" card to block me from mocking you mercilessly...

Yeah, and since there's virtually no difference between being a weightlifter and a wrestler, yoru assessment is certainly not retarded.

The One
06-04-2007, 10:16 PM
No more than assuming that being good at wrestling makes you good at rasslin'. Weight lifting is about feats of strength and showmanship, wrestling is about beating your foe. Rasslin is actually probably closer to weightlifting than wrestling. Actually if we're getting technical, rasslin' is probably closest related to dancing, but somehow I don't see Michael Flatly making a big splash in WWE.

Jordan
06-05-2007, 01:43 AM
Your logic is wrong One, im not talking about other sports, I am talking about wrestling. It makes little sense for a wrestler to not have an amateur background. And seeing how one of your favorite wrestlers is Kip James your opinions on Brock Lesnar's matches are like asking a 14 year old wearing a NWO Wolf pack shirt.

chrisat928
06-05-2007, 04:44 AM
Brock Lesner had only three redeeming qualities: The F-5 was an awesome move, his music was great, and Paul Heyman.
That's it.

Oh, and that botched shooting star at Wrestlemania vs Kurt Angle.
So I guess that makes four.

XL
06-05-2007, 05:12 AM
Listen you bummers, Lesnar rules! :mad:

And if you keep going on like this, he'll be on here looking to kill you.

FourFifty
06-05-2007, 10:08 AM
It's only because we're on the internet.

BigDaddyCool
06-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Lesnar is a goon.