View Full Version : missing...

Danny Electric
06-06-2007, 02:54 AM
one mike knok
one shannon moore
one jamie noble

Danny Electric
06-06-2007, 02:54 AM
oh and tpww won't let me copy and paste, huh?

D Mac
06-06-2007, 03:05 AM
:wtf:

Danny Electric
06-06-2007, 03:14 AM
I can't copy and paste for som reason.
Basically there's a story on rajah about the longest inactive wrestlers (who obviously aren't injured.
These three being the main three.

D Mac
06-06-2007, 03:21 AM
I'm guessing WWE will wish them well on all their future endeavors.

Mr. Nerfect
06-06-2007, 05:18 AM
*SmackDown! Spoilers*

There is a Jamie Noble sighting on SmackDown!. All three guys are OK with me, and with the WWE hurting in star power, it makes me wonder why they pulled Mike Knox from television. He's been in main event matches, and while not the greatest wrestler in the world, could make a decent player on whatever brand they want him on.

Mr. Nerfect
06-06-2007, 05:20 AM
Here is the article, by the way:

partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Mike Knox currently has the longest active streak of able WWE stars currently on the main roster not appearing on television. He hasn't wrestled in a television match since his loss to CM Punk on the 2/13 edition of ECW. In fact, that has been his only television match this year. The next person on the list is Jamie Noble, who hasn't been seen since the No Way Out pay-per-view on 2/18. Shannon Moore follows Noble at number three as he hasn't wrestled in a TV match since the 2/27 Smackdown. Moore was on the cusp of ending his three month non-wrestling drought as he was originally scheduled to wrestle in the "freaks" match at last week's SNME taping, but because Dustin "Goldust" Runnels pulled out of the match at the last minute, it created a domino effect and he was scratched from the match. If you don't include Trinity's appearance at WrestleMania as a Lumberjill, then she actually has the longest drought of not being used as she hasn't appeared on television in a featured role since the 1/2 ECW episode.

Mr. Nerfect
06-06-2007, 05:21 AM
I don't see why Goldust not working the match would prevent Shannon Moore from being in it. He would have made a more sensible choice than Doink the Clown.

Mr. Nerfect
06-06-2007, 05:34 AM
It's also fairly sad that Goldust pulled out of the match, as apparently he was in-line for a pretty big push as one of RAW's top heels. The plan was for him to feud with Santino Marella, John Cena and Triple H by the year's end.

Personally, I'd love to see Goldust return to SmackDown!, and form another alliance with King Booker, this time as top heels.

Mooияakeя™
06-06-2007, 06:39 PM
He ain't missing, but I'd love to see Paul Burchill back on WWE TV.