PDA

View Full Version : Possible Edge/Benoit Feud?

Arnold HamNegger
06-11-2007, 03:46 PM
I thought their match on Friday was outstanding. Very intense and had a clean finish, with the look on Benoit's face in the ring stating "This isn't over!"

I hope WWE doesn't drop the ball on this...which of course means they will. :nono:

Rammsteinmad
06-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Well they played a video on wwe.com of Benoit's post match ovation (which has been going on for years)... but cleary he just isn't main event material. :nono:

Rammsteinmad
06-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Also, rep to anyone who can post that match as I missed it and will not be able to see it. :y:

The One
06-11-2007, 03:56 PM
I would love to see a Benoit/Edge World Title feud. Hell, out of three World level Championships, I figure the least they could do is make ONE of them mean jackshit...

I'm a big fan of having Heyman come in and manage Benoit, bring him back to ruthless agression days, but he could still play out face since both he and Heyman are capable of doing their "No Bullshit" and "Mad Scientist" type gimmicks while retaining face pops.

Anybody Thrilla
06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
I taped it if you wanna come over and watch it, but that's the best I can do for you.

Yeah, see, I had the same thought. The way they had Benoit in control for much of the match really made him look legit against Edge. I think it'd be a great program, but I'd keep the title on Edge for sure.

That's the cool thing about having Edge as champion. It makes it more believeable for more people to be able to beat him, as opposed to the monstrous Batista. I don't think Benoit would've looked so damn convincing against Dave.

Arnold HamNegger
06-11-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm a big fan of having Heyman come in and manage Benoit, bring him back to ruthless agression days, but he could still play out face since both he and Heyman are capable of doing their "No Bullshit" and "Mad Scientist" type gimmicks while retaining face pops.

That would be incredible.