PDA

View Full Version : So Kennedy...*spoiler*

D Mac
06-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Yeah with him being drafted to Raw and getting that HUGE pop he's obviously a babyface now right? I could see him feuding with Orton which would be great and maybe winning the Rumble next year?

Slow
06-12-2007, 02:42 PM
I've been meaning to ask, Is that the bird from lost in the top pic?

KingofOldSchool
06-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Yeeeaah pops don't mean shit, shouldn't you have know by now?

KingofOldSchool
06-12-2007, 03:27 PM
ie: the only way Kennedy will be a face is if he ends up back on Smackdown to feud with Edge.

Russenmafia
06-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeeeaah pops don't mean shit, shouldn't you have know by now?

CM Punk learned that lesson the hard way when he out popped DX at Survivor Series.

Russenmafia
06-12-2007, 06:14 PM
ie: the only way Kennedy will be a face is if he ends up back on Smackdown to feud with Edge.

I would prefer him to be a heel. With too many babyfaces on RAW he will be a heel and be fodder for HHH, Cena and Lashley.

AdrianM
06-12-2007, 06:18 PM
I really hope Kennedy doesn't get lost in the shuffle on Raw. I find it hard to believe that he can actually win the title on Raw for at least a year and a half, esspecially with HHH, HBK, Orton, Lashley and Cena all ahead of him. Not to mention the likes of Johnny Nitro and Jeff Hardy also. Would have liked him to stay on Smackdown abit longer personally

KingofOldSchool
06-12-2007, 09:15 PM
I would prefer him to be a heel. With too many babyfaces on RAW he will be a heel and be fodder for HHH, Cena and Lashley.

That's just it with two guys with Superman pushes in Lashley and Cena, Kennedy won't be looked at as a serious threat on Raw. And then when Hunter comes back he'll turn heel before the end of the year. And then you got HBK coming back. Add in King Booker and Randy Orton, then Kennedy is stuck over crowded main event hell.

On Smackdown he's got a ready made feud with Edge, they can give the fans the ability to cheer him since it's apparent they want to. And then if they want, down the road they can pull a Rock and turn him heel again.

D Mac
06-13-2007, 01:47 AM
Yeah Orton should have attacked Kennedy on the ramp. And kicked him in the head or something. That would have give him the "welcome" to Raw and start the feud.

NoRoolz
06-13-2007, 06:21 AM
I only started watching WWE again this past week for the first time in a year and a half. Kennedy was like a mid-card, maybe upper-midcard heel when I stopped watching... could anyone just give me a quick run-down on what Kennedy has done in the last year or so (turns, titles, big matches etc)

It'd be much appreciated :y:

What Would Kevin Do?
06-13-2007, 06:39 AM
Actually, I would love to see Kennedy get "lost in the shuffle" on Raw.

As an angle.

Have him midcard constantly, and have weeks where he's not even on. Eventually, have him get frusterated, etc.

Then out of the blue, have him win the Rumble.

Suddenly, he gets all the attention. Angry about how he was treated though, he tells everyone on Raw to fuck off, and then goes to Smackdown to challenge Edge for the title at WM, fulfilling his original plan of main eventing Mania, and getting to do so against Edge, who nearly took that dream from him.

That, or have him win the MITB at Mania, and cash it in that same night.

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 07:42 AM
The WWE would obviously be considering a face turn. It was the obvious course of action after Edge stole his title shot and became World Heavyweight Champion. The WWE might have traded him to RAW to just test out the face reaction for him. I'm still not convinced he won't end up back on SmackDown!.

Anyway, presuming Kennedy does remain on RAW, I don't think he will get lost in the shuffle. I mean, sure, RAW is pretty stacked, but I think the reason they're moving him is because they intend for him to be one of their stars. I think it is more likely that Randy Orton will get lost in the shuffle, and Kennedy will take his place as a top heel. Hell, if they had any brains, they'd turn both Bobby Lashley and John Cena heel, and have them feud with King Booker and Mr. Kennedy, who are both faces. That has a non-existent chance of happening, though.

Kane Knight
06-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Teddy Long learned that lesson the hard way when he out popped DX at Survivor Series.

Hey, as long as we're going to lie...

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 09:46 AM

Come on, KK. :nono:

Theo Dious
06-13-2007, 10:15 AM
Come on, KK. :nono:

Come on my ass, I'm sick of this whole "myth of CM Punk" BS. Out-popped DX my arse.

DarKCentaur
06-13-2007, 12:30 PM
I only started watching WWE again this past week for the first time in a year and a half. Kennedy was like a mid-card, maybe upper-midcard heel when I stopped watching... could anyone just give me a quick run-down on what Kennedy has done in the last year or so (turns, titles, big matches etc)

It'd be much appreciated :y:

I only started watching again at the Royal Rumble myself. I thought Kennedy was a slimmer Heidenreich at first :shifty:

From what I understand, he was feuding with Undertaker at the end of 2006. Fought Batista for the title at the Rumble, then went on to win the Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania 23. He was hyping up how he would cash in the briefcase at Wrestlemania 24. He got injured a month ago though, and ended up losing the briefcase to Edge on Raw, who then cashed it in to win the World Heavyweight Title from Taker.

addy2hotty
06-13-2007, 01:14 PM

Come on KK, didn't you hear the reaction to Punk on Raw? The silence was deafening, at least ONE person had a 'Raw Is Punk' sign (the same amount that had a Val Venis No.1 Draft Pick sign), and the crowd out 'oooohed' the Backcracker/stabber when he did the 'Go To Sleep'.

The guy is HUGE right now!

Kane Knight
06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
The WWE would obviously be considering a face turn. It was the obvious course of action after Edge stole his title shot and became World Heavyweight Champion.

See, that's what I don't get. The people saying "They don't want to turn him heel" stuff are ignoring how he was duped by the heel, played as a sympathetic character in the "match," and sucked it up instead of taking his ball and going home.

So what part about that wouldn't make people think they were interested in him being a heel. You know?

Kane Knight
06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Come on KK, didn't you hear the reaction to Punk on Raw? The silence was deafening, at least ONE person had a 'Raw Is Punk' sign (the same amount that had a Val Venis No.1 Draft Pick sign), and the crowd out 'oooohed' the Backcracker/stabber when he did the 'Go To Sleep'.

The guy is HUGE right now!

Most over guy in WWE, clearly.

NoRoolz
06-13-2007, 03:08 PM
I only started watching again at the Royal Rumble myself. I thought Kennedy was a slimmer Heidenreich at first :shifty:

From what I understand, he was feuding with Undertaker at the end of 2006. Fought Batista for the title at the Rumble, then went on to win the Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania 23. He was hyping up how he would cash in the briefcase at Wrestlemania 24. He got injured a month ago though, and ended up losing the briefcase to Edge on Raw, who then cashed it in to win the World Heavyweight Title from Taker.

Muchas Gracias :D

NoRoolz
06-13-2007, 03:10 PM
I saw that Val Venis sign and lol'd

My first thought was that it was Alienoid but I seem to remember him being an Aussie...