PDA

View Full Version : The Death of wrestling or WWE atleast

Bret Hart
06-13-2007, 12:22 PM
does anyone remember that stupid storyline with the boat blowing up and sting supposidely being on it in WCW. That killed them and now mcmahon does this. This is stupid. We used to watch a wrestling show on TV now we get a TV show that occasionaly has some wrestling on it even tho the top guy is Cena who cant actually wrestle. Does anyone else think this is going to kill the WWE for a while if not for good.

Arnold HamNegger
06-13-2007, 12:24 PM
McMahon's autopsy is definitely MAKE IT OR BREAK IT for WWE!

St. Jimmy
06-13-2007, 12:25 PM
SO SERIOUSSS RITEEEE NOW.

Doc Brown
06-13-2007, 12:26 PM
does anyone remember that stupid storyline with the boat blowing up and sting supposidely being on it in WCW. That killed them and now mcmahon does this. This is stupid. We used to watch a wrestling show on TV now we get a TV show that occasionaly has some wrestling on it even tho the top guy is Cena who cant actually wrestle. Does anyone else think this is going to kill the WWE for a while if not for good.

No.

This is the first angle in a long time, where i dont' know how it's going to play out, so good on the WWE, for i will be actually watching raw next week to see how it continues.

P.S

Is blind/un-nesscecary Cena bashing a new fad?

Theo Dious
06-13-2007, 12:42 PM
This is the first angle in a long time, where i dont' know how it's going to play out, so good on the WWE, for i will be actually watching raw next week to see how it continues.

Instead of wasting your time masturbating on an internet message board, why don't you get your lazy ass in your time machine and save Vince?!?! :shifty:

Xero
06-13-2007, 12:45 PM
This poster seems to be stuck in 2005.

Doc Brown
06-13-2007, 12:45 PM
Instead of wasting your time masturbating on an internet message board, why don't you get your lazy ass in your time machine and save Vince?!?! :shifty:

Poorly placed, but eh, i'll give you 6/10 for effort.

*shrugs*

Tis the best i can do.

owenbrown
06-13-2007, 12:46 PM

It's in the shop. It won't make it to 88 MPH. :shifty:

The One
06-13-2007, 12:47 PM
This angle is actually hawt right now. I fail to see how faking someone's death is all that much more dumb than an entire industry based off a fake sport.

Bret Hart, you and your name suck.

KingofOldSchool
06-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Bret screwed Bret

Xero
06-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Like I've said, we watch shit like Undertaker, Kane, Eugene, Boogeyman and midgets and people are calling bullshit on one of the most original (in wrestling) and realistic angles in a long time?

Christ people.

Loose Cannon
06-13-2007, 01:00 PM
I agree with Xero, I'm liking this angle and have always been a fan of mystery angles. They are planning on it being the focal point for months to come and I am excited. I am interested to see how they would keep it going. Will there be more "hits" on people close to Vince? I just hope we get a good payoff and not a "It was me Austin, It was me all along."

Mooияakeя™
06-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Just found a vid of backstage footage from a while back with Khali and Vince. Dunno wtf Vito was doing there.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/v2/play.php?id=88878

Ah well, I lolled when I saw it. But my day has been boring anyway, so a dog shitting would have been amusing.

Kane Knight
06-13-2007, 03:01 PM
No.

P.S

Yes.

CENA SUCKS!

Xero
06-13-2007, 03:07 PM
"New"?

Theo Dious
06-13-2007, 03:29 PM
"New"?

"Un-necessary?"

Doc Brown
06-13-2007, 03:49 PM
Well i apologise for my ignorance in the Cena v The World Case.

I really should do more research next time.

Xero
06-13-2007, 03:54 PM
Unless you've been living under a rock for 2 years you should have known.

The Show Off
06-13-2007, 04:38 PM

More like a sport.

Doc Brown
06-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Unless you've been living under a rock for 2 years you should have known.

nah, i just tend not to give a damn lol.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-13-2007, 06:36 PM
We'll see on this, but the problem with WCWs shitty angles was after having their boat blown up or Hogan falling off a skyscraper, they turned up next week not even selling injuries. So if Vince is "dead" then it's alright.

Hey, he can always come back as Mr. America if he wants ot get back on TV :shifty:

Dorkchop
06-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Al Wilson.