PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone watch ECW last night?

BigDaddyCool
06-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Cause it kinda sucked. Espcially the last match, what kind of ending was that?

Loose Cannon
06-13-2007, 01:05 PM
yea, didn't like it much.

BigDaddyCool
06-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Plus, they didn't make any motions on who is going to be the next champion, or how they are going to answer the question. Not like that really matters, what with the last two ECW champions either being "dead" or on Raw and the title have about as much crediblity as my ball hair.

KingofOldSchool
06-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Who cares about the ECW Title when OUR CHAIRMAN IS DEAD!!! :'(

Theo Dious
06-13-2007, 01:23 PM
what with the last two ECW champions either being "dead" or on Raw and the title have about as much crediblity as my ball hair.

I think you underestimate just how much cred your ball hair has.

Arnold HamNegger
06-13-2007, 01:33 PM
I still don't know why the bell rang in the last match. They didn't even give an explaination.

OMG!!!IIII1111 It must have been Vince ringing the bell from the grave!!!! :eek:

Stickman
06-13-2007, 01:34 PM
So Bobby Lashley was stripped of the belt because he got drafted?

Theo Dious
06-13-2007, 01:46 PM
I still don't know why the bell rang in the last match. They didn't even give an explaination.

OMG!!!IIII1111 It must have been Vince ringing the bell from the grave!!!! :eek:

If Hebner was still with the company, they could do a really cool angle where he kept hearing Vince's voice telling him to ring the bell. :lol:

The Optimist
06-13-2007, 01:56 PM
The Dreamer vs. Balls Mahoney match was the best match of the night.

Think about that and realize how terrible ECW is.

Shaggy
06-13-2007, 02:09 PM
I also noticed that they were failing to mention anything about the ECW title. They did mention something during the main event but that was it. Nothing much for as big as it is for them to lose their champ. But then again if their boss were killed then what would be the point of mentioning something like that. Sorta like the Raw the night after Owen fell, no titles were mentioned or anything. I guess they were trying to keep it like that.

Still sucked though

Mercury Bullet
06-13-2007, 02:13 PM
That last match should have been 100x better considering it looks like those four are where the ECW Title is going to be involved, or at least it seems that way to me.

BigDaddyCool
06-13-2007, 02:56 PM
I think you underestimate just how much cred your ball hair has.

Yeah, it isn't a really fair compairson for my ball hair.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-13-2007, 03:31 PM
That last match had problems with shoot refs written all over it.

Crossrine
06-13-2007, 03:32 PM
When are they going to do something with the now vacant belt?

BigDaddyCool
06-13-2007, 03:45 PM
That last match had problems with shoot refs written all over it.

Yes, yes indeed.

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Ever since ECW has returned, they've kind of abused the non-finish. I mean, I know this isn't the old ECW, but I think they are just trying to make it as far removed from the old ECW as possible, by having DQs for bad language, or something equally as ridiculous.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Ever since ECW has returned, they've kind of abused the non-finish. I mean, I know this isn't the old ECW, but I think they are just trying to make it as far removed from the old ECW as possible, by having DQs for bad language, or something equally as ridiculous.

Nah, that was blatantly a fuck up by the ref with the 5 count for the illegal man. Everyone knows after a hot tag that the 5 count for an illegal man goes out the window. I just loved how they all ignored the bell and went to what looked like the planned finish was anyways. They ignored it, they didn't look at the ref all why did you do that, there would be no purpose for the faces to continue the beating.

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Nah, that was blatantly a fuck up by the ref with the 5 count for the illegal man. Everyone knows after a hot tag that the 5 count for an illegal man goes out the window. I just loved how they all ignored the bell and went to what looked like the planned finish was anyways. They ignored it, they didn't look at the ref all why did you do that, there would be no purpose for the faces to continue the beating.

Hmm, that's a good point. I didn't actually watch the show, so I wouldn't have the foggiest clue how it went down. I thought the refs shooting with their five counts and stuff was only going to happen at house shows. I guess it's house shows and ECW, which shows how much the WWE cares about it.

Arnold HamNegger
06-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Hmm, that's a good point. I didn't actually watch the show, so I wouldn't have the foggiest clue how it went down. I thought the refs shooting with their five counts and stuff was only going to happen at house shows. I guess it's house shows and ECW, which shows how much the WWE cares about it.

Well, sadly...that's the first time I've ever watched any brand of wrestling (ECW old/new, TNA, Smackdown, Raw, etc.) where the Title wasn't even addressed at any point on the show. :nono:

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Well, sadly...that's the first time I've ever watched any brand of wrestling (ECW old/new, TNA, Smackdown, Raw, etc.) where the Title wasn't even addressed at any point on the show. :nono:

Not being mentioned on ECW might actually raise the prestige of the belt. :shifty:

apokalypse7
06-13-2007, 11:25 PM
ECW just blew chunks. Boogeyman is a complete waste of a rosterspace/draft pick, unless the drop all of that bottomless pit shit and just brute this bitch up....

And for the record, I want to see burke win the belt, with Cor Brown, as his heel do boy body guard. He should hit off a program with thorn. FUCK PUNK. give him a TV title....

CSL
06-13-2007, 11:29 PM
<font color=white>Kevin Thorn in a 'world' title program. Smellll the buyratessss.</font>

Arnold HamNegger
06-13-2007, 11:51 PM
Not being mentioned on ECW might actually raise the prestige of the belt. :shifty:

:lol:

Maybe they'll just forget that they don't have a world champion.

(6 months later)

Taz: "Something hasn't seemed right for a while Joey. I can't put my finger on it."

Joey: "You can say that again Taz."

Taz: "I said, something hasn't seemed...."

Joey: "Very funny, it's a figure of.....OH MY GOD! We forgot about the belt!"

BigDaddyCool
06-14-2007, 03:53 PM
:lol:

Maybe they'll just forget that they don't have a world champion.

(6 months later)

Taz: "Something hasn't seemed right for a while Joey. I can't put my finger on it."

Joey: "You can say that again Taz."

Taz: "I said, something hasn't seemed...."

Joey: "Very funny, it's a figure of.....OH MY GOD! We forgot about the belt!"

:rofl:

Then they could get Rhyno back.

Mooияakeя™
06-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Did anyone else see the RVD vig? Strange if he's leaving the company to still reference him.... I think he'll work a lighter schedule, rather than leave now.

Ironballs
06-15-2007, 06:06 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but I kind of found it funny how nobody in the crowd really bought the whole death thing. The "wooooooos" after each sounding of the bell was just funny for some reason.

Innovator
06-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Oddly enough, that was the planned finish of the match. I guess WWE is trying to enforce the rules more, so more of these out of nowhere finishes are probably gonna happen.

Arnold HamNegger
06-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Oddly enough, that was the planned finish of the match. I guess WWE is trying to enforce the rules more, so more of these out of nowhere finishes are probably gonna happen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Smarthomer1986/Website/griffin.jpg

"You know what really grinds my gears? When main events end in a DQ. If it doesn't mean 'Dairy Queen', then get the hell out of my face with that."

DAMN iNATOR
06-15-2007, 02:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Smarthomer1986/Website/griffin.jpg

"You know what really grinds my gears? When main events end in a DQ. If it doesn't mean 'Dairy Queen', then get the hell out of my face with that."

<OBJECT height=350 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e5NpCuqMwzo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT></P>