PDA

View Full Version : And here is the "Well duh" news bit of the day. The reason Kennedy...*Raw Spoilers*

KingofOldSchool
06-13-2007, 05:43 PM
The reason Kennedy went to Raw is because, Triple H wanted more strong heels to feud with upon his return.
-----
According to sources in WWE, the reason for Mr. Kennedy being drafted to RAW was that Triple H felt there weren't enough top heels on the RAW roster. The way things stand right now, it has been indicated that Kennedy will return as a heel to feud with Triple H. Credit: Wrestling Observer
-----

:rofl:

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Ugh, Triple H sucks as a face, and there is no way feuding with Triple H is going to help Mr. Kennedy if the feud goes the way I think it will.

Mr. Pierre
06-13-2007, 05:46 PM
I hope that's false. There is a perfect feud with Edge on SD...:(

KingofOldSchool
06-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Ugh, Triple H sucks as a face, and there is no way feuding with Triple H is going to help Mr. Kennedy if the feud goes the way I think it will.

BUT KENNEDY ON RAW IS A GOOD THING CAUSE KENNEDY CAN BECOME A STAR!11!1

KKKKKKKKKEEEENNNNEEEDDDDDDDDDDYYYY111!!1!1

Mercury Bullet
06-13-2007, 05:47 PM
At least Trips considers him a "top heel", maybe Kennedy won't be totally squashed then if he has some respect from The Game.

KingofOldSchool
06-13-2007, 05:49 PM
At least Trips considers him a "top heel", maybe Kennedy won't be totally squashed then if he has some respect from The Game.

Tell that to Chris Jericho.

Mr. Pierre
06-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Mr. Kennedy will be picking up Lucy's shit by next month.

Mercury Bullet
06-13-2007, 05:52 PM
I don't know that Jericho ever had that kind of consideration from Triple H.

Mercury Bullet
06-13-2007, 05:53 PM
(In the mind of Triple H)

Chris Jericho = Cruiserweight Jobber

IC Champion
06-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Chris Jericho = Wrestling God.

Mr. Pierre
06-13-2007, 05:55 PM
If this is indeed true, damn, what a missed opportunity for a hot feud with Edge. It was set up perfectly, and those two could probably make for a great match/promos. Here's to hoping Kennedy gets traded on Sunday.

IC Champion
But atleast we wont have to see any HHH heel run.

KingofOldSchool
But they kept Jericho as a top heel to feed to Triple H upon his intial quad tear return.

And at least Jericho was/is entertaining and had more potential than Kennedy could ever dream of having.

KingofOldSchool
But atleast we wont have to see any HHH heel run.

Oh that's coming before the end of the year.

Mercury Bullet
06-13-2007, 05:57 PM
You know, Triple H seemed hellbent on putting Cena over...at any cost. Maybe he's reformed a little.

IC Champion
06-13-2007, 06:00 PM
Beucase he jobbed to him and put him over, you think wants Cena to be forgotten about in 5 years? Besides Vince seems to have taking a liking to Cena.

IC Champion
06-13-2007, 06:00 PM
And with that said, its probably why Batista is still bein pushed the way he is, HHH put him over.

Mercury Bullet
06-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Triple H will always have political favor over Cena though (at least I hope/think) so if he wanted to, he could have done whatever he damn well pleased to him.

Jura
Triple H has been a heel for most of his career and if he wants to be a face then I would like to see that. It's a change. I know he was a face with DX but that wasn't solo. If Kennedy does good as a heel then he could be the next top heel of the WWE. You got Edge and then who else? He's on SD! You guys don't seem to be impressed by Orton. Booker's King gimmick is laughable at times and is overdue for a change. Umaga can't speak english.

Mercury Bullet
HHH and Batista are friends though, I don't know how friendly he is with Cena.

KingofOldSchool
06-13-2007, 06:03 PM
John Cena = Vince's pet project = Triple H will do it to make daddy happy
Batista = Triple H's pet project = Well duh, if Triple H created him you know he wants Bats to look good

Now they are building Orton up to be a mega heel for Trips return. Do you really think Orton has a chance?

What makes you think Kennedy has a chance? Trips just wants more top level heels to beat before he turns heel again.

IC Champion
06-13-2007, 06:03 PM
What ever happened to people getting ahead from hard work and merit?

IC Champion
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Triple H has nothing to gain by tuning heel. It been one over half his career, and did all there is to do.

Mercury Bullet
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hard work and merit! :roll:

KingofOldSchool
06-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Triple H has been a heel for most of his career and if he wants to be a face then I would like to see that. It's a change. I know he was a face with DX but that wasn't solo. If Kennedy does good as a heel then he could be the next top heel of the WWE. You got Edge and then who else? He's on SD! You guys don't seem to be impressed by Orton. Booker's King gimmick is laughable at times and is overdue for a change. Umaga can't speak english.

Hunter has expressed many times that he wants to turn heel shortly after his return, but he knows he will be cheered upon his return and that's why he's going to stay face for a little while.

Mercury Bullet
06-13-2007, 06:07 PM
They should reform Evolution briefly, then Triple H and Flair can retire. Batista can disappear. Orton can get another chance at the main event.

Jura
06-13-2007, 06:09 PM
He is a heel at heart but he's been one for so long that I would just like him to have a go at being a face longer than the last time. Maybe he will kind of tutor Kennedy or help him somehow in the ways of the heel.

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 06:30 PM
John Cena = Vince's pet project = Triple H will do it to make daddy happy
Batista = Triple H's pet project = Well duh, if Triple H created him you know he wants Bats to look good

That pretty much sums things up.

Stickman
06-13-2007, 07:09 PM

I hope you're not so niave that you actually buy that crap.

Lux
06-13-2007, 07:26 PM
I hope you're not so niave that you actually buy that crap.
:shifty: ... this is the wrestling forum

Arnold HamNegger
06-13-2007, 08:28 PM
As far as moving forward in your career, don't you think it's better to lose a credible feud with HHH on Raw than to beat Edge on Smackdown?

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 08:30 PM
As far as moving forward in your career, don't you think it's better to lose a credible feud with HHH on Raw than to beat Edge on Smackdown?

Beating Edge makes you a World Heavyweight Champion, at least.

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 08:31 PM
While Kennedy is injured, they should have him temporarily replace Jerry Lawler as RAW's colour commentator. That place is so stale that anything would make it better. Kennedy is better than anything. They should at least have him do Heat.

Arnold HamNegger
06-13-2007, 08:35 PM

True, but it's still Smackdown. Raw obviously has higher ratings, so that means more notariety and credibility across the board to a wider audience. Like it or not, there are still Raw marks out there probably who aren't familiar with Kennedy.

Plus, look at the last match Kennedy had on Smackdown. He lost CLEAN to Matt Hardy. Are you telling me that moving to Raw isn't a step forward for him?

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 08:40 PM
True, but it's still Smackdown. Raw obviously has higher ratings, so that means more notariety and credibility across the board to a wider audience. Like it or not, there are still Raw marks out there probably who aren't familiar with Kennedy.

Plus, look at the last match Kennedy had on Smackdown. He lost CLEAN to Matt Hardy. Are you telling me that moving to Raw isn't a step forward for him?

I get what you're saying, and I somewhat agree. RAW is the live show, and if he catches on there, it will amount to more than if he caught on with the fans on SmackDown!. However, I think his chances of catching on are slightly diminished on RAW, as he will likely work shorter matches, crappier matches and lose a Hell of a lot more. At least his match with Matt Hardy was competitive. Besides the compulsory heat spot, Kennedy might not even get to look like he's in Triple H's league.

Arnold HamNegger
06-13-2007, 08:42 PM

Edge wins World Heavyweight Championship. Edge then jobs immediately to HBK on Raw.

That shows you how highly the World Heavyweight Champion ranks in the eyes of WWE.

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 08:45 PM
Edge wins World Heavyweight Championship. Edge then jobs immediately to HBK on Raw.

That shows you how highly the World Heavyweight Champion ranks in the eyes of WWE.

Edge did beat John Cena on RAW, though. :p

I guess it's just one of those wait-and-see things. I think there is potential for Kennedy on RAW, but I'm just afraid the WWE will fuck it up.

Arnold HamNegger
06-13-2007, 08:47 PM
I get what you're saying, and I somewhat agree. RAW is the live show, and if he catches on there, it will amount to more than if he caught on with the fans on SmackDown!. However, I think his chances of catching on are slightly diminished on RAW, as he will likely work shorter matches, crappier matches and lose a Hell of a lot more. At least his match with Matt Hardy was competitive. Besides the compulsory heat spot, Kennedy might not even get to look like he's in Triple H's league.

Let's not forget before MITB, Kennedy was jobbing left and right on Smackdown. He can build himself up higher just by cutting promos on Raw during his injury rehab than at any point in his Smackdown career IMO if done the right way.

Arnold HamNegger
06-13-2007, 08:48 PM
I guess it's just one of those wait-and-see things. I think there is potential for Kennedy on RAW, but I'm just afraid the WWE will fuck it up.

Agreed. WWE is due to not fuck up though right? lol

Mr. Nerfect
06-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Agreed. WWE is due to not fuck up though right? lol

They're bound to get something right eventually, I'm just not willing to bet money on anything. :p

Destor
06-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Oh that's coming before the end of the year.It better