PDA

View Full Version : WSX News...that damn Ricky Banderas...

Mr. Nerfect
06-17-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm too lazy to check my facts, but this is too hilarious to be true, and too hilarious to withhold. I don't even think correct grammar is used in some areas:

WSX released the following statement today saying they have stripped Ricky Banderas of the WSX Title. Of course, WSX is basically non-existant at the moment since they are not on TV and not running shows. The reason for all of this is because Banderas is set to debut with TNA soon.

As of today, Fathers Day Sunday June 17, 2007, Ricky Banderas, the Wrestling Society X Champion has been stripped of the Championship due to unsportsmanlike activities unbecoming to a champion.

Early last week, Mr. Banderas was held by police in Wilkes-Barre, PA and is a "person of interest" in the limousine explosion which may or may not have killed Dr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Chairman of the World Wrestling Entertainment. Banderas was apprehended after a long struggle involving several chokeslams, and illegal fireballs, subjected to five hours of questioning in which three translators were called in, along with a criminologist who swore Banderas was speaking his an unknown dialect which required close captioning to understand.

Detective Colin MacNiff of the Wilkes-Barre Special Crimes Pro-Wrestling division remarked upon releasing Ricky Banderas from custody due to lack of evidence and comprehension "Mr. Banderas has some priors involving fire and pro wrestling. Hell, he won the WSX title by rigging a coffin with explosives. Even so, what part do explosions play in the wonderful world of pro wrestling? Can someone please explain to me why so many tax dollars are wasted on fruitless pro wrestling investigations?"

Wrestling Society X wishes Ricky Banderas all the best in his future endeavors. We have sent a delicious Hickory Farms summer sausage gift basket to his hospital room in Mexico City as he's is recuperating nicely after his long awaited plastic surgery for his horrific burns courtesy of Vamprio and waiting for the heat to die down.

Details involving the future of the WSX Championship and Wrestling Society X are forthcoming.

Mr. Nerfect
06-17-2007, 09:01 PM
I got it off 411mania.com, without a source credited. Wouldn't surprise me if it came from Matt Boone.

Blitz
06-17-2007, 09:02 PM
rofl

Mooияakeя™
06-17-2007, 10:12 PM
omfg

Juan
06-17-2007, 11:01 PM
I KNEW IT!!