PDA

View Full Version : SNTISKY

Jordan
06-22-2007, 01:04 PM
I am digging the hell out of Snitsky at the moment. He is so disgusting, ugly, and mean looking, he is a total heel. He is like a classic monster but real, he doesn't need a stupid gimmick, he's just naturally a behemoth. I can't wait for him to feud with Cena next year if they keep the plan. But I'd like to see him run over Santino maybe and hold the IC title for a few months... Then wrestle Cena for the World title and loose, but still keeps the IC title. That way he doesn't get buried.

Jordan
06-22-2007, 01:07 PM
BTW Chris Jericho v.s Snitsky would create some of the greatest Y2J promos EVER.

Mercury Bullet
06-22-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm not feelin' the Snitsky love, I must say. Just another bland and annoying giant for Cena to make tap to the STFU.

Jordan
06-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Think about this though... HES REALLY UGLY

ttetf
06-22-2007, 01:17 PM
I was a bit skeptical of Snitsky's makeover, but they certainly seem to be keeping him a threat, rather than jobbing the hell out of him , which I like. I would love to see them maybe evolve his character and give some more backstory, perhaps as to why he went from a "it wasn't my fault" foot fetish goof to this monster who destroys everyone. It would just be more interesting than the "I shaved my head so now I'm tough" routine we're getting now...

ttetf
06-22-2007, 01:18 PM
And he is ugly as fuck...

Dorkchop
06-22-2007, 01:36 PM
I liked when he kicked the baby into the crowd.

06-22-2007, 01:58 PM
He'll be fed to Cena without a doubt, then released.

PepperCarrotMan
06-22-2007, 04:18 PM
I liked Snitsky before he turned bald. He was awesome then, as the It Wasnt My Fault guy. He shouldve run with that gimmick. I hated Foot Fetish too.

diothoir
06-22-2007, 04:35 PM
He punted <s>Baxter</s> a baby! :'(

NoRoolz
06-22-2007, 05:53 PM
He's so ugly.

Which is great.

I wouldn't mind him round the I.C title scene tbh, he can really pull off the 'total psycho' gimmick.

#1-norm-fan
06-22-2007, 06:54 PM
For some reason that even I can't really explain, I HATE when the IC title is given to a monster. I really don't know why but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when someone like Umaga wins the IC title.

PepperCarrotMan
06-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Funaki should win the IC title.

Funaki : You think you a foreigner? MY DAD'S FOREIGNER! Thug Life!

*waves hand in front of face*

*Stunner*

Funaki walks away IC champion.

:(

I can dream can't I...

Mooияakeя™
06-22-2007, 06:57 PM
I think he'll squash the Sandman, thus revealing the reason for possibly the most weirdest draft pick ever and then also reavealing a nice "we wish him well..." message to the cane swinging hardcore icon.

Mooияakeя™
06-22-2007, 06:58 PM
For some reason that even I can't really explain, I HATE when the IC title is given to a monster. I really don't know why but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when someone like Umaga wins the IC title.

You mean like he will this Sunday?

#1-norm-fan
06-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Yes

#1-norm-fan
06-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Then again some guy I've never heard of being booked as a random fan coming in, winning the title in his first match and then going on the have a horrific title reign isn't exactly much better so...

Mooияakeя™
06-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Then again some guy I've never heard of being booked as a random fan coming in, winning the title in his first match and then going on the have a horrific title reign isn't exactly much better so...

It's shocking how much the IC could be a mainstay on RAW. I mean, all the time the WC is shown about, yet the IC belt makes an appearance slightly more times than Mick Foley.

There's many guys who could really bring decent promos / matches to this title, yet they have a fucking wigger owning the show and dedicating like 20 minutes on his shit promos and then Jim Ross screams "what will happen?!?! Who will win?!?!?! We'll BE RIGHT BACK!" and cut to a fuckin break slap bang in the middle of a decent fucking match.

"So angry rite now!" :shifty:

#1-norm-fan
06-22-2007, 07:23 PM
As much as people hate Cena, atleast I don't mind him as champ. It get's a HUGE reaction, good or bad. He IS a main eventer. Like it or not.

WHO THE HELL IS SANTINO MARELLA!?!?!?

Hell, I don't even think Carlito is IC Title worthy at the moment, and I'm a fan of his.

Now that I think about it, Kennedy is the ONLY guy on the Raw roster right now that I would fully be behind as IC Champ. He's the only one who really fits my idea of a great IC champ.

Russenmafia
06-22-2007, 07:44 PM
I can't believe Snitsky agreed to shave his eyebrows off........

He is one ugly mofo.