PDA

View Full Version : WWE Stock Prices

Kane Knight
06-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Now, I'd be wary of Matt Boone's news that shareholders are not content with the Vince "death" angle, but for the first time in a decent period, WWE stocks are actually going down. Granted, it's only about 3 bucks a share over the course of the last week or week and a half, so we're not talking BAH GAWD ITS PLUMETTING here, but three bucks is nothing to sneeze at.

So...When Triple H returns, will he shoot on stockholders?

James Steele
06-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Its still real to them, DAMMIT!

Xero
06-23-2007, 03:23 PM
They should do an angle where they go into a depression and can only afford indy guys for ECW and SmackDown!...

...Wait, nevermind, they're already doing that.

IC Champion
06-23-2007, 03:23 PM
LOL!!!

PapaGeorgio
06-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Their stock really isn't doing that bad. Grant it the 2.50 drop or so does hurt considering their stock is below 20 dollars. Was actually thinking bout buying it few months ago. With the drop my consider buying it more now too, with talks of sponsors that should help increase it. Nothing to worry about though, hasn't reached a 52 week low yet, and I highly doubt it will. Additionally the high jump few months ago was when they posted their quarterly earnings which were good. Additionally can't overlook dividends they released in July, which when released generally lower the stock price.
I think in the long term this Vince angle will help out the stocks, as it has increased interest. While people may not like it, if ratings do go up, that will create a snowball effect to help em out.

Shaggy
06-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Im still making a little bit of profit atleast.....