PDA

View Full Version : Some odd things I've noticed, that seem connected, but might not be...

BigDaddyCool
06-26-2007, 05:16 PM
We all know WWE is going to have to do something about the steriod issue inlight of Benoit, and it is like they already have the wheels in motion.

1) ECW's maineventer right now is CM Punk, this is pretty much prefect, his gimmick is "straight edge" and he honestly looks like he never touch even legal muscle building supplements.

2) Smackdown's maineventer is a man that as admitted to using steroids only after a doctor recommended them for muscle rebuilding following very serious surgiery. On top of that, he beat a 'roided out freak 3 times in a row, and in that, Batista will never get a title shot as long as Edge is champion.

2.5) On the subject of Bats, now it almost seems like they were shoving him down our throats so we got tired of him, and now he can be buried in the midcard with no questions asked.

3) There are also a ton of smaller guys that are around right now that don't look like 'roid junkies to push every which way.

Now I'm not saying there is ever a good time for a 'roid investigation, but their could be worse. WWE could easily spin this by saying this was a tragic but isolated event in their roster. So...yeah.

Stickman
06-26-2007, 05:31 PM
coincidence.

Mooияakeя™
06-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Yeah, these are the times that conspiracies come about. Sharp eye, but that's just looking too much into it.

Mercury Bullet
06-26-2007, 05:38 PM
It is good that prior to this incident we've seen at least a couple average looking human beings pushed in the WWE. They are going to need a lot of them, alot of them BEHAVING themselves, in the coming months. They seriously can't afford workers getting speeding tickets right now if they want to come out of this with any sort of image.

BigDaddyCool
06-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah, these are the times that conspiracies come about. Sharp eye, but that's just looking too much into it.

Yeah, I agree it is a coindedence, but still odd.

Nark Order
06-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Pretty sure Nitro has never touched them either, he's just a gymnast freak.

BigDaddyCool
06-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Pretty sure Nitro has never touched them either, he's just a gymnast freak.

Are you being sarcastic?

Mercury Bullet
06-26-2007, 07:58 PM
I think Nitro is clean. I'm being dead serious and not homosexual either, his skin is way to clean and smooth. Seriously. Roids give you blotchy and occasionally acne prone skin. Nitro looks totally clean.

gatoconbotas
06-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Are you being sarcastic?

Actually, if you look back at the Tough Enough episodes, he was built pretty much the same.

And they do drug tests before any reality show. Whether they test for 'roids or not, I'm not sure, but even MTV has drug tests before you can be on a reality show on thier network.

Kane Knight
06-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Punk looks like he's on Heroin. Hardly what I would call "clean."

As such, I don't think "I've never done a bodybuiilding supplement" carries much.

FourFifty
06-26-2007, 08:52 PM
They said it'll be two weeks until the tox reports come out. Two weeks.... By that time, being wrestling fans, we would have forgotten what was going on as we're all wondering who blew up Mr. McMahon's limo and we'll bitch about nothing stopping John Cena.

Corkscrewed
06-26-2007, 09:54 PM
No, probably not this time.