PDA

View Full Version : The Warrior pulled a Warrior!

FourFifty
07-02-2007, 09:50 PM
The Warrior was going to be on that Sean Hanity show on Fox news......

No showed at the last moment.
Okay, they said they had tech problems, but with The Warrior's track record.... :rofl:

07-02-2007, 09:55 PM
I think I honestly loled irl when I heard he was going to be on H&C. Too bad. :/

KayfabeMan
07-02-2007, 10:42 PM
I tuned in for it.

Saw Debra instead.

Blackman and Mero were on Scarborough's show too.

KayfabeMan
07-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Did get to see Ted DiBiase on Greta's show though :y:

Theo Dious
07-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Did get to see Ted DiBiase on Greta's show though :y:

What did he have to say? His is the first actually credible name I've heard appearing on TV since this shit began.

Stickman
07-03-2007, 12:35 PM
What did he have to say? His is the first actually credible name I've heard appearing on TV since this shit began.

Haha, that's a good point. I think it's called the Nancy Grace show or something like that and they had CONNAN of all people talking about the WWE drug policy.

FourFifty
07-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Connan O'Brian?

Xero
07-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Conan the Barbarian?

He's probably on roids... Some sort of ancient roids, like mashed elephant testicles or some shit...

PapaGeorgio
07-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Yeah was watching all those too. Laughed when Warrior no showed too, thought the same thing. I like how they keep getting all the idiot wrestlers who are the least presentable and logical at times. Like I saw Brian Christopher on last week and he sounded like a fucking idiot, same with Konnan. Steve Blackman was pretty well spoken for it all. Best was when Debra and Bill DeMott were debating on one show, both acting like idiots. Missed the Million Dollar Mans segment, wanted to see that one.

Also, is it me or does Debra look pretty different? (ie a lot more ugly)

FourFifty
07-03-2007, 01:05 PM
I MISSED STEVE BLACKMAN!?!?!?!?!? OMGZ!!!!!!!

Xero
07-03-2007, 01:05 PM
I caught Brian Christopher's and most of Debra and DeMott's.

And yeah, Debra's gettin' old...

RP
07-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Waws Brian Christopher smokine a 8ball when this interview happend?

PapaGeorgio
07-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Waws Brian Christopher smokine a 8ball when this interview happend?
At first they tried to twist his words in pre taped segment. Like showed a clip of him laughing bout steroids or something like that saying everyone uses them. But when they did the interview with him, he sounded like an idiot, but what he was saying was pretty right on in my books. He just isn't presentable nor well spoken.

FourFifty
07-03-2007, 01:11 PM
So is the media TRYING to get interviews with every washed up jackass?

Lex Luger
Brian Christopher
The Warrior
Chyna
Debora

The only SANE person who I've heard did an interview was The Million Dollar Man.

BigDaddyCool
07-03-2007, 01:48 PM
So is the media TRYING to get interviews with every washed up jackass?

Lex Luger
Brian Christopher
The Warrior
Chyna
Debora

The only SANE person who I've heard did an interview was The Million Dollar Man.

Warrior is sane.

KingofOldSchool
07-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah most of the people who they've interviewed haven't been with the company in over 5 years.

Xero
07-03-2007, 02:29 PM
All except Christopher...

FourFifty
07-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Warrior is sane.

I'm sorry BDC, but anyone who is as hardcore homophobic as The Warrior isn't sane in my book. Yes, he has made some great points in the past, and he's a damn good speaker. I just can't take someone who said "Queering doesn't make the world work" seriously.

ford fairlane
07-03-2007, 02:36 PM
The debra/demott interview basically summed it all up,here was one person trying to deal with the tragedy and find out why it happened,the other was just on the soapbox about roids and how scsa beat her up.

Theo Dious
07-03-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm sorry BDC, but anyone who is as hardcore homophobic as The Warrior isn't sane in my book.

That's right, because anybody who doesn't subscribe to your particular orthodoxy can't possibly be sane.

"Queering doesn't make the world work." You don't think there's any way that can make sense?

All jokes and flippancy aside, Warrior isn't really "insane." He's just terribly incoherent.

Theo Dious
07-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Also, this thread would have been much cooler if it had been called "Warrior pulls himself."

FourFifty
07-03-2007, 04:37 PM
That's right, because anybody who doesn't subscribe to your particular orthodoxy can't possibly be sane.

Thank you! I've been saying that for at least 10 years now! It's about time that someone sees my point of vie----- Wait a second, you weren't being serious, were you? :shifty: