NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!

Loose Cannon
12-12-2003, 11:10 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!

that site is pretty reliable too as they steal their news from all the other sites. So I think my worst fear has come true. Heyy 1000 posts :D

Splaya
12-12-2003, 11:10 PM
god damn son of a bitch.

Alright im fine now.

Fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck

Vega
12-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Again? my god.

Splaya
12-12-2003, 11:15 PM
omg early indications state that it will be Lesnar vs Hogan at Mania for the title. Cause of Lesnar's greatest WWE champion ever title. If that were true, why is Lesnar not fighting Flair.

Oh man.

KayfabeMan
12-12-2003, 11:25 PM
:y:

Heyman
12-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

-It's never been done before.
-Both are marquee names.....and are arguably the two most popular stars of all-time

-Smackdown needs star power. Have Hogan re-sign with Smackdown. Have Steve Austin sign with Smackdown as well (since he got 'fired' from Raw, he can go to Smackdown and have a role there).

Vince announces that at WM, Austin will face off against Hogan. The match is 'face vs. face'.

MVP
12-12-2003, 11:29 PM
Then why is the source undisclosed?

Kenny
12-12-2003, 11:29 PM
I would like to see Hogan back for Wrestlemania... specially if they can get a guy like Savage to work with him. I know it'll be a shitty match but I believe that would be a rematch from Wrestlemania V? Or was it IV?

I'd like to see a lot of legends back. Hogan made the WWE what it is today. If it weren't for Hogan guys like Austin and Rock may have never had a time to shine.

Stickman
12-13-2003, 12:20 AM
You wanna see hogan and savage in the ring? Hogan will get beat down because savage basically wants to kill him....it'd make for interesting tv.

Nowhere Man
12-13-2003, 12:46 AM
Well, I guess this pretty much f</>ucks over NWA-TNA's plan for their big "Bound for Glory" PPV. Sheeyit, I was really hoping to see if they were still going to bring over Tiger Mask.

Anyways, another year, another Hogan push, I suppose. Please just say they're keeping him out of the main event this time.

Kenny
12-13-2003, 12:47 AM
Wrestling is fake dude.

And the hatred for Hogan and Savage is fake as well. Just a couple of guys having fun and laughs.

It could be fake, it might not be though. I've read / heard about Macho putting on a charity event and he invited Hogan to raise money. Hogan refused and Mach changed it to the "Hogan is a Coward Fund" or something like that.

I think regaurdless of heat they are professionals and it would be nice just to see a good classic between two legends of the business. Both of them made a big impact back in the late 80's, and early 90's.

I'm not saying I'm exactly drooling over the match, I just think it would create a good moment. Give them a 10 minute match with all of the classic high spots such as the double axehandle to the outside, the hulk up, etc... and then give the stage back to today's talent.

BigDaddyCool
12-13-2003, 12:47 AM
gay

Boondock Saint
12-13-2003, 01:08 AM
Well it IS Macho Man... :shifty:

Nowhere Man
12-13-2003, 01:11 AM
He's just doing it for the attention.

Corkscrewed
12-13-2003, 01:28 AM
I really wanted Cannon to just go, "APRIL FOOLS!!!!!"

I'd be much less pissed that way.

Kenny
12-13-2003, 01:29 AM
If you think wrestling is real, you are a mark. :(

Maybe Hogan dropped out of the charity match because he had something else planned? I'm positive Hogan will be willing to wrestle Macho Man again.

I'm telling you guys their hatred for each other is fake.

And if you actually think that Macho Man's song "Be A Man" is a biography of Hogan, then that is pure idiocy dude. None of what Macho Man said in "Be A Man" song is true, it's a comedy song. It's pure laughs.

People take Macho man too seriously, sad, sad, sad.

Yes I am a mark.

The Bret Hart screw job was just an angle.

Nathan Jones walking out is just an angle.

Macho Man REALLY does like Slim Jims.

Kane is really psychotic and The Undertaker really does have the ability to come back from the dead.

And you can beat somebody in a last man standing match in real life with a simple leg drop as long as you flex and put your hand up by your ear first.

Monkey
12-13-2003, 03:40 AM
Hogan? Again? :cry:

John la Rock
12-13-2003, 05:11 AM
Hogan vs Austin would be pretty cool. It would have to be Hogan and Austin's last match. Hogan would get all the pops as Austin would get booed out of the building much like Rock did at X8. I say Austin should win as both great wrestlers celebrate together in the ring. Hogan with the poses and Austin with the beer :y:

born angry
12-13-2003, 05:16 AM
Hogan vs Austin would be pretty cool. It would have to be Hogan and Austin's last match. Hogan would get all the pops as Austin would get booed out of the building much like Rock did at X8. I say Austin should win as both great wrestlers celebrate together in the ring. Hogan with the poses and Austin with the beer :y:

i think the crowd would be a lot more split than they were with the rock v hogan

Triple A
12-13-2003, 05:19 AM
That site and the report is bullshit.

Don't believe it. It's not true.

born angry
12-13-2003, 05:33 AM
That site and the report is bullshit.

Don't believe it. It's not true.

untill it comes up on 1wrestling i don't believe it either

Rammsteinmad
12-13-2003, 10:05 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

**starts to pray**

Rammsteinmad
12-13-2003, 10:07 AM
Hey, who knows? Maybe Hogans good now?

Maybe we'll see some extreme stuff from him...

... like a DDT.

Mikey
12-13-2003, 10:15 AM
The last thing the WWE needs now is Hogan. They have enough great talent now to make WM XX an awesome card. Lets be serious. Who would Hogan face that he hasn't faced already when he made his comeback in 2002? He has fought Triple H, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, The Rock, Ric Flair (on Raw) and Vince McMahon

Who is going to be left Chris Benoit? John Cena? Kane? Goldberg? Randy Orton? (even though I wouldnt mind Orton adding Hogan to his list) I think this is a bad move if they did sign him

Rob
12-13-2003, 10:16 AM
Hogan just had a knee op and can't work.

Vince McMahon got rid of him because he didn't want to put him anywhere near the WWE title and didn't want Brock Lesnar doing jobs or selling for Hogan.

Hogan ain't about to be making $1 mill over 6 months when he didn't draw in his last run (huge reactions yes, more tickets sold no).

Any more evidence needed???

born angry
12-13-2003, 10:20 AM
The last thing the WWE needs now is Hogan. They have enough great talent now to make WM XX an awesome card. Lets be serious. Who would Hogan face that he hasn't faced already when he made his comeback in 2002? He has fought Triple H, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, The Rock, Ric Flair (on Raw) and Vince McMahon

Who is going to be left Chris Benoit? John Cena? Kane? Goldberg? Randy Orton? (even though I wouldnt mind Orton adding Hogan to his list) I think this is a bad move if they did sign him

AUSTIN v HOGAN will headline wrestlemania XX i think that has been the plan all along (all being well)

Mikey
12-13-2003, 10:26 AM
If he chooses to wrestle or unless he wants to wrestle Goldberg instead

born angry
12-13-2003, 10:31 AM
i think hogan v austin will mean a lot more to the fans

even with wwe in a slump i think this could be a killer buyrate

Mr. JL
12-13-2003, 11:40 AM
I like the fact that Hogan has signed with the WWE again. I was just hoping he'd actually go through with wrestling for NWA: TNA. But I guess he has F'd them over, which pisses me off. But now, maybe we will finally get to see.....

Stone Cold .vs. Hulk Hogan

Come on, this match would/will be huge if it goes through. Fans pop for Hulkamania and fans pop for Stone Cold HUGE. It would be F'N amazing in my opinion.

***On a side note, NWA: TNA was thinking that they were banking huge on the Hogan angle and now plans have been kicked in the balls by the WWE & Hogan. :nono:

Gertner
12-13-2003, 11:50 AM
:nono: that says it all.

Rob
12-13-2003, 11:55 AM
Two problems here

1 - HOGAN HASN'T SIGNED!!!

2 - AUSTIN HATES HOGAN AND REFUSES TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM!!!

Does anybody listen around here?

Ricky
12-13-2003, 12:06 PM
I'd much rather see Austin fight Goldberg anyway.

Kane Knight
12-13-2003, 12:43 PM
Hey, who knows? Maybe Hogans good now?

Maybe we'll see some extreme stuff from him...

... like a DDT.

You know, that put a funny image in my mind.

Tazz: Hogan, calling for the end. He's...WHAT?

Cole: It looks like he's climbing the Titan Tron.

Tazz:...WHAT? Has he even been to the top rope before?

Cole: He's almost to the top! It only took him ten minutes!

Tazz: That leg drop must've been painful, Lesnar's still out cold! He's calling for a...SWANTON BOMB?

Cole:...

Tazz:...

Tazz: ...I don't think he's getting up from that one, Cole...

6to1
12-13-2003, 12:51 PM
i can see hogan come back on a 1 month deal at wrestlemania work 2 or 3 raws then leave again

M-A-G
12-13-2003, 03:16 PM
Rob is right. He hasn't signed anything and it's less likely considering he received surgery on his knee and couldn't work a match if he wanted to for the next year. This is why NWA-TNA dropped the big Jarrett vs. Hogan match. If he can't work that one, what's make anyone think he can work at WrestleMania. Besides, Vince doesn't want him anymore.

StoneColdStunner
12-13-2003, 03:22 PM
Rob is right. He hasn't signed anything and it's less likely considering he received surgery on his knee and couldn't work a match if he wanted to for the next year. This is why NWA-TNA dropped the big Jarrett vs. Hogan match. If he can't work that one, what's make anyone think he can work at WrestleMania. Besides, Vince doesn't want him anymore.

Well i read somewhere that Vince still wants Hogan to be at WMXX, could already be old news. But i don't think i want to see Hogan again let him retire,or let him wrestle another year or 2 IF he comes back and signs that is. :shifty:

Oxstar
12-13-2003, 03:47 PM
Hulk Hogan rules! i cant wait to see him back in the ring! everytime his music hits i get chills! Hulk Hogan rules 4eva and eva!

The CyNick
12-13-2003, 04:13 PM
Hogan and McMahon are both con artists. Yeah Vince says he doesn't want Hogan, but we'll see.

Rob is right though, dont worry bro, I listen.

Hogan v Austin would make sense, but as was said Austin doesn't want to work with Hogan, and I'm not so sure Hogan would be anxious to return to do another JOB. Plus, if he were to sit out Mania, he could always run around saying Vince screwed up and could have added another 500,000 buys if he had signed Hogan for the show.

Blue Demon
12-13-2003, 05:25 PM
I'll believe it when I see it....but it would be cool to hear "Real American" at WMXX

Spoon Bender
12-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Are you guys sure it was The Hulkster that you read and not The Hukster? Maybe he's come back to put Natcho Man down for good.

GARAGExBANDxGEEK
12-13-2003, 06:52 PM
Hulk hogan could care less if he had to job. He likes money he will do WMXX cause he likes money.

ColdwaVer
12-13-2003, 08:56 PM
Currently on the stupid site in question:

http://www.wrestlingplanet.com/newsboard/headlines/73367781.shtml

Now anybody who beleived that Hogan was really coming back, line up to be poked in the eye with either a sharp stick or Triple A's penis, whichever we can find first.

Evil Vito
12-13-2003, 09:13 PM

Tazz: That leg drop must've been painful, Lesnar's still out cold! He's calling for a...SWANTON BOMB?

<font color=goldenrod>LMFAO</font>

Loose Cannon
12-13-2003, 10:40 PM
Currently on the stupid site in question:

http://www.wrestlingplanet.com/newsboard/headlines/73367781.shtml

Now anybody who beleived that Hogan was really coming back, line up to be poked in the eye with either a sharp stick or Triple A's penis, whichever we can find first.

Alright who's the a**hole who put a link to that dam site anyway. Stupid FK :wave:

The_Firestorm
12-14-2003, 02:00 PM
You can't be serious

Pepsi Man
10-21-2005, 01:03 PM
It's funny reading some people's defensiveness two short years later. Imagine Austin really DOES end up wrestling Hogan now?

Ninti the Mad
10-21-2005, 01:17 PM
lol @ people saying Hogan wouldnt sign

Kane Knight
10-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Since this thread was bumped, I figured it'd be important to revisit the REAL importance of this thread...

The MAC
10-21-2005, 01:22 PM
MOTHERS PUSS HOGAN!

cmon for fucks sake evrytime hogan wrestles another mark realises wrestling is fake..
this is balls

FUCKN BALLS

FUCK YOU BALDY...remove your dick from Vince's ass NOW!

Pepsi Man
10-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Hogan's the man. If marks can't find out wrestling is fake in today's wrestling world, something's seriously wrong with them.

Seriously. One more time, Hogan made wrestling...brother!

Kane Knight
10-21-2005, 01:33 PM
MOTHERS PUSS HOGAN!

cmon for fucks sake evrytime hogan wrestles another mark realises wrestling is fake..
this is balls

FUCKN BALLS

FUCK YOU BALDY...remove your dick from Vince's ass NOW!

You know this is an old article, right?

And an old thread?

Nark Order
10-21-2005, 01:38 PM
LOL. SWERVE.

I really thought this was legit til I saw the date.

Kane Knight
10-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Pepsi Man's comment was a dead giveaway.

Boondock Saint
10-21-2005, 02:07 PM
lol @ people saying Hogan wouldnt sign

samichna
10-21-2005, 02:14 PM
HOGAN RULZ

The MAC
10-21-2005, 03:05 PM
i dont care ..just the thought of it sickens me like the thought of percy pringle in a bikini.

blake639raw
10-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Hogan and McMahon are both con artists. Yeah Vince says he doesn't want Hogan, but we'll see.

Rob is right though, dont worry bro, I listen.

Hogan v Austin would make sense, but as was said Austin doesn't want to work with Hogan, and I'm not so sure Hogan would be anxious to return to do another JOB. Plus, if he were to sit out Mania, he could always run around saying Vince screwed up and could have added another 500,000 buys if he had signed Hogan for the show.
Whooa, welcome back man. I haven't seen you here in a while.

TerranRich
10-21-2005, 03:23 PM
blake, this is an old thread. You STILL haven't seen him since then. Jeeeeeesus!!

blake639raw
10-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Oops, LOL

Nark Order
10-21-2005, 04:03 PM
i dont care ..just the thought of it sickens me like the thought of percy pringle in a bikini.

:drool:

Lux
10-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Hogan back! WHAT THE HELL! he'd better not be in the main event cause if he is its...
King: ATOMIC LEG DROP! Hogan Hit The Leg Drop! Its Over Coach.

FourFifty
10-22-2005, 02:45 AM
:rofl:<font color=cyan> How could so many people believe it's up to date?

LK
10-22-2005, 06:21 PM
Damn this scared me when I first saw it, then I realised it's an old thread.

Optimus Bone 69
10-23-2005, 09:40 PM
guys get over it whether its true or not ive said it before and ill say it again the guy is a legend and he can still get a crowd going better than any current wwe star he sure as hell cant wrestle and never could but if u say u never liked him as a kid or dont enjoy his interviews now your a LIAR!

Kane Knight
10-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Hush you, Tardboy.

I didn't like Hogan as a kid. :)

Optimus Bone 69
10-23-2005, 11:19 PM
you god dam liar why are you lying its not nice to lie and you have such a royal name too im so ashamed i used to love you

Kane Knight
10-24-2005, 12:12 AM
What a witty response. Did you fail First Grade?

Hired Hitman
10-24-2005, 03:59 AM
I would pay 500 dollars to see Stone Cold stunner Hulk Hogan a few times hitting him with a chair between each stunner.. then lifting hogan and placing him on the top rope then land a "Super Stunner" that breaks Hogans Neck... even though that wouldn't be enough to cover the legal costs of Hogan suing him :\

The Naitch
10-24-2005, 04:00 AM
I'd laugh if Austin did the job