PDA

View Full Version : Speed 3....With Dennis Hopper???

Shaggy
07-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Got this from the website...themovieblog.com

Apparently its from a interview in "The Times" with Dennis Hopper
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopper has appeared in more than 150 films, but today he doesn't want to talk about any of them. Not his 1954 debut in Johnny Guitar, his turns with James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause or Giant, his hatred for Easy Rider co-star Peter Fonda, or the critical mauling for his direction of The Last Movie. He certainly isn't in the mood to discuss any of the half a dozen films he is due to appear in this year, a roster which is due to include a performance in Speed 3, even though I have plenty of questions about that. Surely his character Howard Payne died in a decapitation incident in the last reel of Speed 1? "It's a river of shit," he tells me pleasantly but firmly, "from which I have tried to extract some gold."
----------------------------------------------------------------

The website has attempted to look up stuff for the Speed 3 movie but nothing has shown up besides this interview. Its gonna be kinda weird to see if this is possibly a prequel or if they are just gonna throw a big swerve and say he didnt die (when obviously there is no way to cover up the fact he had his head knocked off).

ClockShot
07-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Last time I saw Hopper on TV, he was trying to sell insurance or a car or something. Is he that hurt for cash, or has work been rather slow for him?

YOUR Hero
07-06-2007, 11:44 PM
what are you going to do?!

Nervous Ferret
07-06-2007, 11:51 PM
He was on Entourage last week :o

JTB31
07-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Maybe it's Howard Payne's twin?? Does this also mean Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock will reprise their roles??

Actually I just googles Speed 3 and there is news that they are currently in negotiations with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock to reprise their role for Speed 3.

mrslackalack
07-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Interesting