PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL MB's Thoughts On Raw Thread 07/09/07

Mercury Bullet
07-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Just when you thought it would never happen, it does! Oh yes! MB's Official Thoughts on Raw are better late than never, right? Anyway, I was out of town, exhausted, intoxicated, and drifting in and out of conciousness during Raw last night so lets see what I can remember...

1. Obviously if you haven't seen raw THIS IS GOING TO SPOILERS fuckheads.....

2. If we are going to be subjected to a Dusty Rhodes/Randy Orton pile of shit (i use 'pile of shit' in place of the word 'match' or 'contest') we better damn well get these two things: First, Goldust comes back. Second, Cody Rhodes better be awesome and become a huge star.

3. GAB is lining up to be the smoldering turd we all knew it could be.

4. Glad to see William Regal had a goddamn match on Raw...oh wait, it was against the Sandman...and it ended in a DQ because Sandman caned his ass....

5. Either put Sandman back on ECW or fire him and let him go to TNA so he can revolutionize wrestling in the X-Division.

6. Get Santino Marella off my TV until they can come up with something interesting for him to do, and Maria doesn't count.

7. ^ That could really work for anybody right now: "Get (Insert Name Here) off my TV until they can come up with something interesting for (Him/Her) to do, and Maria doesn't count.

8. Put Triple H BACK ON my TV as soon as possible.

9. More Raw's without John Cena.

10. King Bookah needs to be the top heel on Raw right now.

11. King Bookah actually needs to go back to being Booker T, turn face, and fued with John Cena.

12. I'm glad they didn't have Lashley squash The Book and Kennedy in a handicap match and continue his push as an uber-juggernaut like I was afraid of. I don't know that Jeff Hardy was a total ideal partner, but whatever, I'm not going to argue that one.

BigDaddyCool
07-11-2007, 10:08 AM
I agree with everything but point 11. I only disagree with point 11 because I love getting my girlfriend to say King Bookah!

Theo Dious
07-11-2007, 11:11 AM
3. GAB is lining up to be the smoldering turd we all knew it could be.

GAB is NOT going to be a smoldering turd. :rant: :mad: :rant: :mad: :rant:
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
To be "smoldering," it would have had to have been on fire, and nobody will ever say that htis PPV was "on fire." Except maybe in a literal sense if Kane sets it aflame. Actually I want to see Kane vs Edge, it looks like fun. Overall though I would refer to the PPV as a "festering" turd.