PDA

View Full Version : This is all your fault Eddie (SD Spoilers

Splaya
02-27-2004, 09:27 AM
Did anyone notice how good heyman is on the mic, especially after last night. Man, the man was just screaming "it's all your fault, eddie" and "look what you've done" like 10 times in a row and it was just so damn good. Ok, I'm done rambling.

KingofOldSchool
02-27-2004, 09:40 AM
Heyman is ****ing annoying on the mic.

Mikey
02-27-2004, 09:51 AM
Heyman is gold on the mic

Loose Cannon
02-27-2004, 09:52 AM
I thought that whole segment starting from Kurt's speech was just pure GOLD last night. Great stuff all around from everybody.

Sephiroth
02-27-2004, 10:00 AM
I thought that whole segment starting from Kurt's speech was just pure GOLD last night. Great stuff all around from everybody.

And yes indeed i think Heyman did good yesterday :love:

Innovator
02-27-2004, 10:07 AM
that means he's doing a good job

Gerard
02-27-2004, 10:43 AM

Next to stephanie he has hands down the most annoying voice ive ever heard.

When he was a manager screaming "BROOOCK BROOOCK" and "I BET THAT HURT" constantly i was praying for a fan to come over and slap the shit out of him.

Splaya
02-27-2004, 10:50 AM
and that's why I love Paul Heyman. To piss people like you off. :lol:

Tornado
02-27-2004, 11:05 AM
<font color=#33ffff>Paul Heyman is the man</font>

Kane Knight
02-27-2004, 11:14 AM

Indeed.

ColdwaVer
02-27-2004, 11:25 AM
that means he's doing a good job

Except that back when he was commentating he made me want to change the channel. I don't mind him in the small doses we get now, but when I was having to listen to him for entire shows it was a serious detriment to my enjoyment of the product.

TheJShow
02-27-2004, 12:01 PM
Except that back when he was commentating he made me want to change the channel. I don't mind him in the small doses we get now, but when I was having to listen to him for entire shows it was a serious detriment to my enjoyment of the product.

Really? I actually loved it when Heyman and Ross were together for commentary - they worked well with the whole heel/face announcer thing.

John la Rock
02-27-2004, 01:50 PM
word :y:

Kane Knight
02-27-2004, 02:28 PM

You know, I agree.

Then again, I can't stand JR and King announcing anyways, and Tazz's "Here Comes the Pain!" comment s95 times in a show make me wanna slap him (He'd prolly kick my ass tho).

Heyman got on my nerves as an announcer. his role as GM however is much better (IMO)

MVP
02-27-2004, 02:52 PM
Paul Heyman is Daniel Webster compared to Eric Bischoff.

Corkscrewed
02-27-2004, 04:31 PM

Oh come on! Heyman gave one of the classic quotes of all time!
Heyman: RING THE BELL!! RING THE BELL!!!
JR: But he's not tapping!
Heyman: THAT NEVER STOPPED HIM BEFORE!!!

But last night had me cracking up. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? It was so ridiculous it was hilarious.

Ol Dirty Dastard
02-27-2004, 04:36 PM

lol,you complain about people finding stuff to hate, yet you hate Heyman on the mic?

MVP
02-28-2004, 12:01 AM
Oh come on! Heyman gave one of the classic quotes of all time!
Heyman: RING THE BELL!! RING THE BELL!!!
JR: But he's not tapping!
Heyman: THAT NEVER STOPPED HIM BEFORE!!!Heyman must've been in Montreal.

Kane Knight
02-28-2004, 12:09 AM
lol,you complain about people finding stuff to hate, yet you hate Heyman on the mic?

It's part of his "whine like a bitch" gimmick, where he desperately tries to troll for a reaction.

Kane Knight
02-28-2004, 12:10 AM
Heyman must've been in Montreal.

LMAO!

Brutal.

ColdwaVer
02-29-2004, 05:59 PM
Really? I actually loved it when Heyman and Ross were together for commentary - they worked well with the whole heel/face announcer thing.

To be truthful, I thought Heyman was quite a bit better before the whole Alliance angle. As long as he was just a heel announcer he was ok, but once he and JR got into the whole "opposite faction" mode he slipped into higher degree of annoyance.

Gerard
02-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Cole is annoying as well, usually week in week out he'll go on one of this little rant tireades, problerm is it pretty much sounds identical to the one he done the previous week.

Ricky
02-29-2004, 06:07 PM
I thought he was hilarious at No Way Out when Goldberg and Brock started fighting.

"HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! SECURITY! SECURITY! SECURITY! SECURITY! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!" :rofl:

He was really annoying as a commentator though.

Ian
02-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Heyman is great at what he does.The the reviews he did in ECW of what happend running up to the PPV were always good as well.

Mr. JL
02-29-2004, 06:31 PM
Paul Heyman is a genius.

EC f'n W!!!

Mr. JL
02-29-2004, 06:31 PM
Sorry, I was just watching a few matches of RVD versus Jerry Lynn and I'm all hyped up!