PDA

View Full Version : How would you end the Cody Rhodes/ Orton impending feud.

Splaya
07-16-2007, 11:12 PM
I know Alienoid is gonna just dump 16 paragraphs on this so I'll make it short and simple.

I would have Cody Rhodes somehow turn on his father and align with Orton. Then have Orton take two more people under his wing and form his own stable

Innovator
07-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Cody Rhodes beats Orton, earns his respect. Thats it.

mrslackalack
07-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Cody turns on Dusty and then Orton, Cody, Carlito, and maybe somebody else forms a stable called Generation Next. (all 2nd-3rd generation stable)

Loose Cannon
07-16-2007, 11:22 PM
^ that's actually pretty sweet.

Xero
07-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Dusty turns on Cody, then joins forces with Orton and a returning Bob Orton.

Shaggy
07-16-2007, 11:45 PM
Im throwing my name in the hat with the bunch that says....

Cody turns on Dusty and joins Orton...

They actually look pretty much alike...and would probably be one of the youngest tag teams in the fed.

Jura
07-17-2007, 12:18 AM
Orton RKO's Cody out of nowhere and it ends in a massive explosion.

Mercury Bullet
07-17-2007, 12:30 AM

:yes:

:y:

Mooияakeя™
07-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Cody turns up and the ring and "Just says no" to Randy. Voila. Off he goes back to OVW, Orton can continue caning the old man and his Legend killing and the WWE has a subtle reference to not taking 'roids. Sorted.

Theo Dious
07-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Cody turns on Dusty and then Orton, Cody, Carlito, and maybe somebody else forms a stable called Generation Next. (all 2nd-3rd generation stable)

Evolution-X

Anybody Thrilla
07-17-2007, 02:43 PM
I would end it in a dance contest.

Mooияakeя™
07-17-2007, 07:40 PM
I would end it in a dance contest.

Woah! A dance off. Memories of the Bowster in Zoolander are flooding back.

Jordan
07-17-2007, 07:53 PM
TWO OR THREE WORDS

HAIR vs HAIR

All will be lost for one

Jura
07-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Actually I would like to add on to this. After the apparent deaths of Orton and Cody in the RKO explosion, Bob Orton and Dusty Rhodes and Dustin Runnels mourn the deaths of their loved ones. Tension arises as Bob Orton blames Randy's death on the Rhodes and they start to fight. Dustin acts as a peace-keeper and tries to settle things. Soon after a match is scheduled for Bob Orton against Dusty Rhodes. Dustin tells Dusty it's not a good idea and should not fight over this but Dusty goes ahead. After the match starts both Dusty and Dustin attack Orton and pound him to the ground until a seemingly alive and well Cody Rhodes appears in the ring. Dusty and Dustin are shocked to see him alive but something seems wrong as Cody's face is expressionless. All of a sudden Randy enters the ring, turns Dustin around and RKO's him. Dustin is dead from the impact. Dusty turns around to see the commotion and bam another RKO. Bob Orton smiles and puts his arm around both Cody and Randy until bam! A third RKO.

Cody and Randy stand in the center of the ring grinning at eachother until the lights suddenly cut out. "Yo its me, its me, it's DDP! Bang!" Orton gets the diamond cutter. DDP yells at Randy's lifeless body "Now thats how you do the diamond cutter!" Cody attacks him but Kanyon comes in and does the Kanyon Cutter on him! DDP and Kanyon smile but bam! DDP get's Kanyon Cutter'd as he shouts "Who betta den Kanyon?" Then Goldberg's music hits and he runs towards Kanyon with the spear but Kanyon turns around and gets speared in the ass. Then The Rock comes out and disses Goldie who gets mad and spears The Rock but both of them are laid out. The Rock slowly gets up and reveals that he has a steel plate under his shirt ala Bret Hart in WCW. Then The Rock brings out Bret Hart. Bret Hart then says that it was all an elaborate plan to get revenge on Goldie for kicking him in the head. Everyone is shocked at the events that took place and it ends with a remix of The Rock and Bret's theme music.

Fin.

apokalypse7
07-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Team RK Rhodes!!!

Seriously obvious one there...

But I do like the stable Idea...
They could be the rock stars! ya know, shitting in bags and Thrashing Hotels...
I love ORTON!!!

Anybody Thrilla
07-17-2007, 11:43 PM
jura, please post a spoiler warning next time.

NeanderCarl
07-18-2007, 09:44 PM
How would you end the Cody Rhodes/ Orton impending feud?

Umm... with a clean pinfall in a wrestling match??

Or am I just too old fashioned?

Mr. Pierre
07-18-2007, 11:04 PM
I would have Orton go over Dusty at GAB, and then over Cody at Summerslam with some gimmick slapped on it. And then as previously stated, have Cody turn on his dad the next night on RAW joining up with Orton and someone like Carlito.

It would be sweet if shortly after (or before), Kennedy started a heel stable of his own, and then down the line the two factions would think about joining together. But instead, after about 3 weeks of barely getting along, and having a bunch of teases of turning in the works, one of the stables finally turns, forcing the other one to turn face. It could make for an entertaining feud, and elevate about 4 wrestlers in the process.

The Naitch
07-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Team Rhodes

Dusty, Cody and Goldust