PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one...

GD
07-18-2007, 03:43 AM
...who realised that the wwe is trying to keep London and Kendrick away from the pay per views. When was the last time you saw them on a ppv? They had a long reign as the wwe Tag Team Champions on Smackdown! and they lose the titles on Smackdown! during the European tour. They have not been featured on any of the ppvs this year. They had a decent ladder match at Arnageddon last year. Now they have been drafted to Raw which is a Live show. London and Kendrick have even been popular and have decent popularity. Wwe has no acceptable reason for not showcasing them on ppvs.

loosecollector
07-18-2007, 04:15 AM
Vince like big guys....

BIG GUYS!!!

Mr. Nerfect
07-18-2007, 06:14 AM
You have good taste DeZi MunDa, unfortunately, the WWE would rather make The Great Khali a World Champion.

It's quite funny how the guys on Heat are often more talented than the guys in the main event.

Now that two of SmackDown!'s matches have been merged together, I'm still hoping for an impromptu TLC Match with London & Kendrick and The World's Greatest Tag Team challenged Cade & Murdoch. Unfortunately that's too much talent for a WWE show.

St. Jimmy
07-18-2007, 01:25 PM
I sent Vince a memo, although it really said "shoot them in the back of the head". But this is actually better.

BigDaddyCool
07-18-2007, 02:17 PM
It's quite funny how the guys on Heat are often more talented than the guys in the main event.

You act like this is new.

Kane Knight
07-18-2007, 02:24 PM
It's worth pointing out all those reports of London being a cock backstage, and "protesting" banned moves. Now, regardless of whether or not he was justified, that's instrant punishment material.

I looooove Londrick. Best TT in ages. But I don't think we'll see a push while WWE's being reatarded and telling them not to fly, let alone while London's drawing hea down on them.

Jordan
07-18-2007, 03:08 PM
News Flash!!! The only thing they can do is flip flop around the ring. And yeah it's pretty cool but they have 1/4 the presence of a Cena, Lashley, Edge, Orton, Taker, HBK, etc... Just because they are good in the ring doesn't mean shit, don't forget this shit isn't real man.

Jeritron
07-18-2007, 03:24 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">They're not on PPVs because there are 3 shows with multiple fueds and like 10 titles to fit on the card. Tag team matches seem to take low priority since they gotta do 3 world title matches, 2 midcard title matchs, womens crap and a couple other non title fueds.
Those belts need to merge ASAP. Even if they don't merge all the brands and singles titles anytime soon, the tag division needs to be split brand, or brand exclusive.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Theo Dious
07-18-2007, 03:34 PM
It's worth pointing out all those reports of London being a cock backstage, and "protesting" banned moves. Now, regardless of whether or not he was justified, that's instrant punishment material.

Seriously. No matter how much of a dick your boss may or may not be, if you walk up to his office door and drop trou, you can't act all surprised and innocent when he slams his dick in your ass.

RVDmark
07-18-2007, 08:24 PM
I wouldn't worry, if WWE keeps losing people the way they are then I would say that London and Kendrick will be main eventing shortly.

McLegend
07-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Vince like big guys....

BIG GUYS!!!
Not according to John Cena and the WWE.

Cena and other WWE wrestlers, say they push the best entertainers, and surely they are not wrong.

Kane Knight
07-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Seriously. No matter how much of a dick your boss may or may not be, if you walk up to his office door and drop trou, you can't act all surprised and innocent when he slams his dick in your ass.

Yeah. What's the Army saying? "Don't Shit in your Mess Kit?"

Sage advice.

I've dealt with a lot of assholes in management in my jobs, from shlepping it to writing for fucking newspapers. And I guarantee you, no matter how big a dick someone is, the WORST thing you can do is start shit with them.

Mr. Nerfect
07-19-2007, 01:26 AM
News Flash!!! The only thing they can do is flip flop around the ring. And yeah it's pretty cool but they have 1/4 the presence of a Cena, Lashley, Edge, Orton, Taker, HBK, etc... Just because they are good in the ring doesn't mean shit, don't forget this shit isn't real man.

"Presence" must be measured by how well they are booked, because whenever I see most of the guys you listed, I fall asleep. So what you are essentially arguing is that London & Kendrick aren't booked right because London & Kendrick have not been booked right. :p

Mr. Nerfect
07-19-2007, 01:29 AM

I looooove Londrick. Best TT in ages. But I don't think we'll see a push while WWE's being reatarded and telling them not to fly, let alone while London's drawing hea down on them.

That's a good point, but I don't know, I think the WWE are too inconsistent to deliberately punish London. I mean, he got a win over Shelton Benjamin last week, whilst Brian Kendrick jobbed to Charlie Haas. If the WWE were really serious about slapping London into shape, they probably would have given Kendrick the win over Benjamin, and had London take the loss to Haas.

But the heat on London is a thing to keep in mind.

Theo Dious
07-19-2007, 09:07 AM
Yeah. What's the Army saying? "Don't Shit in your Mess Kit?"

Sage advice.

Huh. And here I thought that was just a sanitary issue. :shifty:

loosecollector
07-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Vince like big guys....

BIG GUYS!!!
Not according to John Cena and the WWE.
Cena and other WWE wrestlers, say they push the best entertainers, and surely they are not wrong.
:lol: Khali, Lashley and Umaga over Carlito then :lol: