PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler alert!!!! GAB!!!!

BigDaddyCool
07-22-2007, 11:36 PM
OMG, is Hornswoggle the first non-mexican midget to win a cruiserwieght championship?

Xero
07-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Dean Malenko?

Juan
07-22-2007, 11:40 PM
I'm still trying to figure what fuckhead writer thought this was a good idea...

BigDaddyCool
07-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Dean Malenko?

Dean Malenko? Dean Malenko???? Dean is a man of average size. I was trying to make fun of Rey Mysterio.

Xero
07-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Writer: Vince, we want to give the Cruiserweight title to someone new...
Vince: Cruiserwhat now?
Writer: ... The short person's title...
Vince: Oh yeah.............. Hey, Dylan, you want the Cruiserthingy title?
Hornswaggle: Uhhh... Sure?
Vince: Okay!

Xero
07-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Dean Malenko? Dean Malenko???? Dean is a man of average size. I was trying to make fun of Rey Mysterio.
He's a midget compared to almost everyone else on the roster...

Sepholio
07-22-2007, 11:51 PM
I bet Finlay is pissed. I would be if my leprechaun sidekick got a title before I did.

Kane Knight
07-22-2007, 11:59 PM
It's hard to believe Vince thinks that bad writing may be responsible for bad ratings.

Vastardikai
07-23-2007, 12:00 AM
I bet Finlay is pissed. I would be if my leprechaun sidekick got a title before I did.

Not like he didn't hold the U.S. Title last year or anything.

BigDaddyCool
07-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Seriously, it seems like someone is purposely trying to make WWE fail sometimes. Anyhow, I bet they are going to do something with Hornswoggle and Kahli in a photo shoot or article in Smackdown magazine or whatever the hell it is. It will probably be gay.

Mr. JL
07-23-2007, 02:49 AM
I bet they're building up to a Hornswoggle versus Wee-Man from Jackass match at SummerSlam.

Mr. Nerfect
07-23-2007, 03:07 AM
The WWE probably thinks it is funny to have a midget as Cruiserweight Champion. I was hoping that they'd add the Cruiserweight Open Invitational to The Great American Bash to just allow the guys to go out there and have a match more fun than the RAW and SmackDown! main events (despite not having the time or structure to tell a story). Fuck, I give up. Hornswoggle is a joke Champion, and joke Champions are just that, jokes. No one takes them seriously, and they cause more harm than good.

The only way this can be any form of entertaining, is if Jamie Noble kills Hornswoggle on SmackDown!. I mean obliterates him. Noble then wins his second Cruiserweight Championship after making Hornswoggle his bitch, and then Finlay steps in to get some revenge for Hornswoggle, and we get Finlay vs. Jamie Noble in a non-title wrestling match, where Noble gets to show his stuff. Then give Noble the win, so the cruiserweights look like they can hang with heavyweights.

As it stands right now, marks probably don't believe the cruiserweights can even hang with men smaller than them.

Theo Dious
07-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Seriously, it seems like someone is purposely trying to make WWE fail sometimes.

Fuck that, I will watch Smackdown just to see the wee little bastard with the CW title.

Kane Knight
07-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Fuck that, I will watch Smackdown just to see the wee little bastard with the CW title.

It'll look about the same as Rey Rey with the WHC.

BigDaddyCool
07-23-2007, 09:58 AM
It'll look about the same as Rey Rey with the WHC.

No, Hornswoggle is at least a credible champion.

Kane Knight
07-23-2007, 10:42 AM
I meant in terms of size.

The Fugitive
07-23-2007, 10:45 AM
So Hornswaggle is now a WWE Cruiserweight champion and a X-Division champion? Interesting.

The Fugitive
07-23-2007, 10:47 AM
As for how much of a joke it is that he won the belt, I guess I should be shocked and appalled that he won it but I stop caring about title changes after Randy defeated You-Know-Who for the belt. A title change just doesn't affect me anymore.

Innovator
07-23-2007, 11:24 AM
I bet they're building up to a Hornswoggle versus Wee-Man from Jackass match at SummerSlam.Sadly thats the first thing I thought of when Hornswoggle won the title.

owenbrown
07-23-2007, 11:26 AM
So Hornswaggle is now a WWE Cruiserweight champion and a X-Division champion? Interesting.
Hold up. Hornswaggle won the X-DIVISION TITLE?! When the hell did this happen?

Or was I a victim of a joke? :shifty:

The Fugitive
07-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Not TNA's X-Division title. I believe it was either NWA Wisconsin or NWA Midwest's X-Division title he won. He was their first X-Division champion.

I probably should have mentioned that in my original post. Sorry. :-\

Londoner
07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
They have to have Hornswoggle v Khali, just for laughs.

True Brit Grit
07-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Indeed. Because we're then one bodyslam away from naked pictures. But that's enough about that :eek:

Theo Dious
07-23-2007, 01:48 PM

Well, if they do a "champion's match" like they're doing on Raw...

...oh wait, all of SDs champions are heels now.

BigDaddyCool
07-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Well, if they do a "champion's match" like they're doing on Raw...

...oh wait, all of SDs champions are heels now.

Hornswoogle is a heel? I thought he was just comic relief. And for that matter, Finlay is only a heel because he isn't a face, but he really isn't a heel either.

Theo Dious
07-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Hornswoogle is a heel? I thought he was just comic relief. And for that matter, Finlay is only a heel because he isn't a face, but he really isn't a heel either.

I assumed Hornswoggle is a heel because of pretty much what you said... I mean, his prime function has been to interfere/pass the sheleighleuafecehereke... sitck to Finlay and generally cheat.

Vastardikai
07-23-2007, 02:38 PM

I considered Finlay a Tough Guy Heel, along the lines of Dick Murdoch, Dick Slater, and the like. Only Irish.

6to1
07-23-2007, 03:47 PM
same one who thought the great kailie needs a belt

apokalypse7
07-23-2007, 09:21 PM

:lol:
and it worked!