PDA

View Full Version : Velocity NIGHT!

Mr. JL
02-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Last weeks Velocity was pretty darn impressive and this weeks card looks to be solid. Shannon Moore has been phenomenal as always and never fails to impress. Match I'm looking forward to the most is the two Tough Enough winners to face off against the Self-Proclaimed WGTT. Watch out Chuck & Johnny. I wonder if Holly thinks you've paid your dues yet.

A-Train .vs. Shannon Moore

Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin .vs. John Hennigan & Matt Cappotelli

Hardcore Holly & Orlando Jordan .vs. Chuck Palumbo & Johnny Stamboli

OssMan
02-28-2004, 08:22 PM
:y:

Mikey
02-28-2004, 09:48 PM
sounds like a decent show

Champion of Europa
02-28-2004, 09:51 PM
Gonna watch OVW.

Boondock Saint
02-28-2004, 11:28 PM
Wow. Seems like yesterday you posted the topic for last week. Time is flying by for me, lately.

How was it?

Mr. JL
02-28-2004, 11:44 PM
Tajiri versus Paul London
Winner: Tajiri

*Pretty decent match. I would have thought these two could have put on a better calibur match, but it was still good. Tajiri wins via his kick of death to the face.

A-Train versus Shannon Moore
Winner: A-Train

*Meh, this was pretty much a squash match that was drawn out. Shannon Moore's offense consisted of a few kicks and punches. A-Train just beat the hell out of him through-out the match. Still, Shannon Moore impressed me.

WGTT versus Tough Enough
Winners: WGTT

*Matt & John still have a ways to go before they get called up to the big leagues. I liked John, he's actually kind of skinny looking. I would even guess he could become a cruiserweight. Matt, really didn't impress me too much. Though, I can see both these guys becoming great mid-card hands and possibly main events as time goes on. Charlie & Shelton looked like veterans out there.

Holly & Jordan .vs. Palumbo & Stamboli
Winners: I don't know

*I had to go out for a few minutes, so I missed this match. Luckily I taped it, so when I do watch it I'll post my comments on the match.

The CyNick
02-29-2004, 12:25 AM
I really liked Tajiri-London, I thought the match was good psychology wise.

I skipped most of Moore-Train, seriously I think these guys fight each other every week, they need to go somewhere with one of them.

Watched WGTT-TE Kids, and thought that was really good as well. The TE kids have some potential. WGTT are awesome, I just love those guys, I hope we get to see them team for years because they really are the world's greatest tag team (well at least in the WWE).

One thing I think they should do with the OVW guys who get tryouts on TV is to say that they dont have a contract with either program yet. That way, they could also show up on Heat, and the hardcore fans who watch the secondary shows would get exposed to them. Then you can do a little bidding war, or say a draft (say each brand gets x number of picks per year). Just a little suggestion.

I skipped the end of the main event, the dude in the front row with the "Push Hardcore Holly (out a window)" sign said it all. I dont even know who won, I'm guessing Bob's team.

Meh two good matches, not a bad show.