PDA

View Full Version : I Had a wierd fucking dream

Savio
08-04-2007, 09:28 AM
For one night only I was put in to a triple threat lumberjack match with kane and scott stiener.

Before the match Kane kisses Doug Basham which causes him to run off through the crowd.

Then these guys in blue cloaks start worshiping the ground which make this blueguy who look like he's from Star Wars or Star Trek rise out of nothing.

That glue guy is wearing a helmet that controls kane. Someone takes it off this blue guys head and tells Kane to beat Stiener.

The blue guy grabs it back and points to the guy who took it scolding him or something.

I grab it out of his hand and tell kane to attack the blue guy. He is about to until HBK steals it from me and pushes me into a life size Pillsbury Doughboy with a gold chain that says "DoughBoy". we all start pushing each other.

all of a sudden scott stiener wins the match buy slamming a huge grill on to Kane and I never wrestle again.

PepperCarrotMan
08-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Congratulations!

You have seen a few years into the future of the WWE!

A winner is you!

addy2hotty
08-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Your dreams > Raw

Hanso Amore
08-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Bah gawd, a Stunner on the Delicious Pastry of a man KING!

Book It.

Im surprised it wasnt Cena that won.

Xero
08-04-2007, 10:55 AM
I once beat Bret Hart for the US Title in my dreams.

Think it was a screw job too.

IC Champion
08-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Screw you Xero.....

Xero
08-04-2007, 11:21 AM
I screwed Bret and joined the nWo. :cool:

Mooияakeя™
08-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Dreams rule.

Heyman
08-04-2007, 04:51 PM
I had a dream not too long ago that Dhalsim and Great Kali had become tag team champs. During my dream, I was trying hard too figure out why this didn't make sense....or why there was some sort of "glitch" in this situation. I couldn't put my finger on it during the dream. As I was dreaming though, I had my "aha!" moment...and deduced that Dhalsim was a fictional character from Street Fighter. As soon as I had this revelation, my dream ended and I woke up.

Savio
08-04-2007, 06:22 PM
:lol:

Mr. Nerfect
08-05-2007, 02:04 AM
Kane kisses Doug Basham? It's like I got my hands on SmackDown!. :shifty:

Savio
12-23-2007, 11:22 PM
I just had a dream Chyna, Edge, Matt hardy and Donkey Kong were fighting each other in a Super Smash Bros match Edge and Chyna won when DK threw Matt and Edge pinned him. Which is totally not like SSBM.

Loose Cannon
12-23-2007, 11:59 PM
that wasn't a dream Savior, you just took a trip into the Impact Zone

Mr. Nerfect
12-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Donkey Kong would be the best signing for TNA ever.

GD
12-24-2007, 04:16 AM
Kane was running behind me in an empty mall. Luckily I used his speed to powerslam him right out of my dreams.

Mr. Nerfect
12-24-2007, 07:01 AM
Kane even jobs in dreams. How sad. :(

Xero
12-24-2007, 10:41 AM
The other night I dreamt I met someone who I knew was a wrestling fan and I asked if he was a Cena fan. I laughed in his face and called him a mark when he said yes.

BigDaddyCool
12-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Triple treat lumberjack match...it was probably in the mainevent. So I'm guessing Kane quit WWE and you were dreaming TNA? And with all the other crazy shit going on, I'm guessing Russo booked your dream.

Evil Vito
12-24-2007, 10:59 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Had loads of random dreams that involved wrestling in some capacity, a lot of times I don't even wrestle in them and they are pretty irrelevant.

Like I had one where a bunch of my friends and I somehow got onto the WWE roster (we were in a stable sorta like the MSP). I just remember the whole roster standing behind the curtain to do one of those "entire roster surrounds the ring for an important announcement" deals. And Kevin Nash was the guy in charge of telling everyone when to walk out. Only other part I remember was when we were walking to the ring and we were all afraid of getting too close to Viscera.

I'll try to remember more, cause there's loads of them.</font>