PDA

View Full Version : They should turn Lashley heel upon his return.

D Mac
08-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah, does'nt seem he's been getting much cheers lately. Besides that match with Cena at GAB he's been pretty bland IMO. Plus it would shake up things a little bit I believe.

The One
08-04-2007, 10:06 PM
They should turn Lashley <s>heel</s> into a jobber upon his return.

mrslackalack
08-04-2007, 10:45 PM
A face Lashley gets no reaction at all

A heel Lashley would get no reaction at all

mrslackalack
08-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Plus if Lashley did turn heel they would have to give him mic time on why he did it and that would make the T.V sets turn off.

mrslackalack
08-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Lashley will be next to job on RICHARDS winning streak!!!!!!!!!

2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apokalypse7
08-05-2007, 12:45 AM
We should hear Richards chants like Goldbergs...

I'm with the Lashley as a jobber idea.

The Naitch
08-05-2007, 12:25 PM
They should turn Lashley heel upon his return, but they won't.

dablackguy
08-05-2007, 05:16 PM

:y:

Heyman
08-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah, does'nt seem he's been getting much cheers lately. Besides that match with Cena at GAB he's been pretty bland IMO. Plus it would shake up things a little bit I believe.

The biggest problem with Lashley, is that he's a bland character either way. At this point, I'd just keep him face until the fans turn on him (and that point, it becomes a situation where the fans start "loving to hate" Lashley which draws more crowd energy). In that respect, Lashley can be similar to the old Rocky Maivia (sans the charisma of course).

Mr. Nerfect
08-05-2007, 06:26 PM
They should have Lashley return by kicking the ass of about six men who have just wrestled a tag team main event. Let the fans take to Lashley however they wish.

Heyman
08-05-2007, 06:34 PM
They should have Lashley return by kicking the ass of about six men who have just wrestled a tag team main event. Let the fans take to Lashley however they wish.

The problem I have with Lashley, is that he's very short on charisma, etc. Lashley's getting the reactions, but its mainly because he's getting far more TV time and important angles than the average mid-carder. It's almost like a "we're cheering Lashley because we're supposed to" type thing.

In my opinion, Lashley is similar to the 1999 version of Test (i.e. getting lukewarm reactions based on the angles he's a part of).

I'd rather have the WWE focus more on someone like Ken Kennedy (someone with major charisma) as opposed to Bobby Lashley. Once Jeff Hardy comes back from his suspension, I hope that WWE gives him some important angles as well.

Maybe its just me, but I can't see the WWE fans being seriously interested in Bobby Lashley for a sustained amount of time. Whether he's heel or whether's he's face......he's just.....boring!

D Mac
08-06-2007, 04:12 AM

I think he would get a ton of boos.

dablackguy
08-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Hmm... perhaps a black supremicist character ala Farooq?

"No longer will we be held back by the white man's chicken, watermelon and malt liqour..."

Anybody Thrilla
08-06-2007, 12:24 PM
lukewarm reactions based on the angles he's a part of).

I would mark out if Lashley feuded with the Mean Street Posse.

RVDmark
08-06-2007, 01:09 PM
You don't think X-pac heat could finally get passed on? The era of Lashley Heat and (Lashley on heat) is here. Yeahhhhhhhh.............

RVDmark
08-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Hmm... perhaps a black supremicist character ala Farooq?

"No longer will we be held back by the white man's chicken, watermelon and malt liqour..."
Damn :shifty:

BigDaddyCool
08-06-2007, 03:51 PM
They should stick him as the muscle for some sort of stable.

Anybody Thrilla
08-06-2007, 03:52 PM
They should stick him as the muscle for some sort of stable.

Possibly the returning Mean Street Posse. He would look hilarious in a sweater vest.

BigDaddyCool
08-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Possibly the returning Mean Street Posse. He would look hilarious in a sweater vest.

:rofl:

D Mac
08-08-2007, 04:53 AM
You don't think X-pac heat could finally get passed on? The era of Lashley Heat and (Lashley on heat) is here. Yeahhhhhhhh.............

Nobody will ever be more hated then X Prick...

NOBODY...

BODY

OverTaker
08-08-2007, 05:12 AM
X Punk made Kane weak. Nobody will forget that.