PDA

View Full Version : So King Booker vs HHH at SummerSlam

D Mac
08-10-2007, 01:30 AM
Yeah we all know this is going to happen, and

Spoiler: HHH wins.

My question is, will it be the end of the King Booker gimmick?

What Would Kevin Do?
08-10-2007, 01:40 AM
If they were smart, they'd have a loser leaves Raw match.

If they were even smarter, they'd have Orton interfere, costing HHH the match, and then have a slow build between the two for Mania.

darkpower
08-10-2007, 04:13 AM
Yeah we all know this is going to happen, and

Spoiler: HHH wins.

My question is, will it be the end of the King Booker gimmick?

One would hope.

Seriously, I'm getting so fucking SICK of the King Booker bullshit gimmick now. It WAS good for awhile, but it's been dragged on for SO FUCKING LONG.

And I swear to motherfucking CHRIST, I want to go to a RAW sometime just to fucking shoot Sharmell in the fucking HEAD for having to listen to her yell "ALL HAIL KING BOOKAH!!!" phrase every 5 seconds during his one hour walk to the ring.

Mr. Nerfect
08-10-2007, 06:05 AM
I hope it's not. Booker T only really worked as a face, to me, anyway. I guess he was fun during the whole "Booker T/Goldust" thing, but Booker can do that with the King gimmick.

Impeccable
08-10-2007, 07:04 AM
It would be interesting to see how King Booker works with Regal as Raw GM.

I would also say that Booker should lose via countout at summerlsam, leading to the continuation of the feud into the next PPV, where Booker loses cleanly and has to leave Raw (as there is room for only one king, although where that leaves Lawler, I'm not sure :)).

RP
08-10-2007, 10:03 AM
One would hope.

Seriously, I'm getting so fucking SICK of the King Booker bullshit gimmick now. It WAS good for awhile, but it's been dragged on for SO FUCKING LONG.

And I swear to motherfucking CHRIST, I want to go to a RAW sometime just to fucking shoot Sharmell in the fucking HEAD for having to listen to her yell "ALL HAIL KING BOOKAH!!!" phrase every 5 seconds during his one hour walk to the ring.

I think you're wrong. Booker T is probably the best charachter the WWE has right now. Infact, imo, he's my favorite to watch after that Kennedy promo debacle on Raw that * no one wants to talk about *.

mrslackalack
08-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Sharmell is pretty but she should not be given a mic at all.

Kane Knight
08-10-2007, 10:34 AM
Yay! Two people I want off my TV in one feud at the same time!

Now if only they could throw Cena in there, somehow. Maybe CM Punk so BAH GAWD HE CAN OUTPOP THE KING OF KINGS!

Hanso Amore
08-10-2007, 11:09 AM
He is gold. The Olde Time english accent is great. I think he makes up words too, which is even better. The way he classes everything up is amazing.

I never laughed so hard as when he started calling Lawler Jerome! The fact that he alwasy has his pinky out too.

The difference between Booker T and the news guys, is that he lives his gimmick, its the little bits of work he (and most vets do) that make the gimmick. Anyone can show up and they can tell us what they are, but Bookah makes the gimmick believable.

darkpower
08-10-2007, 04:22 PM
I think you're wrong. Booker T is probably the best charachter the WWE has right now. Infact, imo, he's my favorite to watch after that Kennedy promo debacle on Raw that * no one wants to talk about *.

I didn't say he wasn't talented or that he couldn't cut a promo. It's just this goddamn GIMMICK that he's with right now. It was good, but it's been dragged out for so long.

Jordan
08-10-2007, 04:26 PM
I really liked their match at WM a few years ago so I am excited.

Londoner
08-10-2007, 05:47 PM
I dunno why people hate that King Booker gimmick so much, its Sharmell that's annoying, Booker plays his character well.

Xero
08-10-2007, 05:48 PM
As far as I'm concerned it's a novelty act that has gone WAY too far and far too long.

IC Champion
08-10-2007, 06:03 PM
As far as I'm concerned it's a novelty act that has gone WAY too far and far too long.
You shouldnt talk about Triple H that way.

Kane Knight
08-10-2007, 06:08 PM

What he said.

But Instant Classic also had a good one.

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
08-11-2007, 05:44 AM
As much as I shit on just about everything in WWE these days, I will say that I am a fan of King Booker. The whole thing is still hilarious to me, and it's one of the highlights of Raw to me. However, I would not be surprised to see it end at SS.

Londoner
08-11-2007, 10:48 AM
It would be pretty shit if it ended at SS, it suits him imo, most Americans just have short attention spans and can't stand anything that goes on for more than 5 mins. After 5 mins of seeing Booker in this gimmick they were probably like: ' OMGGG! His gimmick is stale its gone on too long!!111'

Xero
08-11-2007, 10:52 AM
It would be pretty shit if it ended at SS, it suits him imo, most Americans just have short attention spans and can't stand anything that goes on for more than 5 mins. After 5 mins of seeing Booker in this gimmick they were probably like: ' OMGGG! His gimmick is stale its gone on too long!!111'
I thought that the second he got the gimmick.

But what do I know? I like- ooo pretty butterfly...

Londoner
08-11-2007, 10:59 AM
I see, so you mean your attention spans are even shorter than a second? (i know, im just taking the piss here...)