PDA

View Full Version : Is John Cena the Barry Bonds of WWE?

Xero
08-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Stefan Gorges sent this one. ... I just wanted to note that John Cena just got his 100 win in the year 2007 by defeating Snitsky via DQ on RAW. It was his 115th match this year.

From PWInsider.

Does anyone have an idea of who holds the most wins in one year? Cena may break the record.

Xero
08-21-2007, 02:06 PM

SammyG
08-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Cena has lost 15 times this year? Also, I really don't understand your comparision of John Cena to Barry Bonds.

Xero
08-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Wins record/Home Run record.

SammyG
08-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Oh, I thought you had a steroids pun in there.

IC Champion
08-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Bonds has talent though.

SammyG
08-21-2007, 02:20 PM
John Cena is amazing. STFU.

Xero
08-21-2007, 02:21 PM
FU!

IC Champion
08-21-2007, 02:23 PM
John Cena is the worst wrestler in the world today.

Stickman
08-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Bonds has talent though.

SammyG
08-21-2007, 02:25 PM
I am getting so tired of this Cena hate. THe man goes out there each night and does his best. He is a good WWE champ in my opinion. You don't like his gimmick? It's not his fucking fault, he does what the writers tell him to do. Sure, I'd love the old Cena too, freestyling and what not, but hey, it is what it is, and he does a great job everytime he is on tv. Great entertainer, very charismatic, he should be champ.

IC Champion
08-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Here's the two reasons John Cena sucks.

A) He posesses little to no in ring ability or skills. The F-U is no more then a glorified Standing Firemens Carry Take Over. 5 Knuckle shuffle is the most retarded thing any white or black person could ever do. And he has a moveset of about 6 maybe 7 moves. Now I could continue on how bad he is in the ring, but that's not even what makes him so shitty.

B) No ring physcology whatso ever. Example: HBK worked his leg over for about 7 minutes, I mean really working, next thing you know Cena is mid-come back and no selling his fucking leg. Cena uses no real physcology himself. I see Cena fuck the heels heat up so many times by firing up and making a full come back where he shouldn't be. So, he doesnt sell, he has the same expression on his face more often than not, and he doesnt know how to properly work a match.

And as an entertainer? He had 3 or 4 good promos 3 years ago. His freestyles are terrible because he can not rap whatsoever. He's been doing the same promo and interview for atleast a year, and not to mention his weak gay jokes.

Is that good enough?

Kane Knight
08-23-2007, 09:49 PM
I am getting so tired of this Cena hate. THe man goes out there each night and does his best. He is a good WWE champ in my opinion. You don't like his gimmick? It's not his fucking fault, he does what the writers tell him to do. Sure, I'd love the old Cena too, freestyling and what not, but hey, it is what it is, and he does a great job everytime he is on tv. Great entertainer, very charismatic, he should be champ.

No, he doesn't do his best. He hasn't done his best since he first became a World Champion.

KingofOldSchool
08-23-2007, 10:07 PM

At least he's better than Kennedy.

The Naitch
08-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Cena owns all of you

chrisat928
08-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Worst wrestler in the world, today? Bit strong ain't it?
Khali, Batista, Mark Henry, Abyss, Test, Sting, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, are all worse than Cena, today.

Kane Knight
08-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Not to mention Bret Hart.

SammyG
08-24-2007, 01:04 AM
Cena could be better in the ring, that is correct. Wasn't Michaels like yelling at him during that WM match for not selling his leg injury? I think Cena was like laying down, with his head on the bottom turnbuckle when that happenned. Not sure.

Nowhere Man
08-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Comparing John Cena to a roided-up black guy who nobody likes? Yeah, I guess I can see that.